Women, if you go for black men...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
You will end up raped, drugged, assaulted, a single mom with ugly mixed race kids, or worst of all beaten or shot to death.

You will be hated by non black men, by other black men, and by black women alike. You will be a pariah.

Non black men are sexy, intelligent, strong, and almost always wealthier than black men. They want good women to marry and have kids with.

Do you want to be that, or a ruined, depressed single mom?

You will end up raped, drugged, assaulted, a single mom with ugly mixed race kids, or worst of all beaten or shot to death.

You will be hated by non black men, by other black men, and by black women alike. You will be a pariah.

Non black men are sexy, intelligent, strong, and almost always wealthier than black men. They want good women to marry and have kids with.

Jealous much?

O5PACKPE5Q1LMTF0-fram810x410x810x410xxxx

Jealous much?

No. However, it looks like he's in love and she isn't. My guess= she takes him for money.

Jealous much?

No. However, it looks like he's in love and she isn't. My guess= she takes him for money.

That's Indina Menzel, Tony Award winning singer and star of one of the most successful Broadway musicals in decades. Her net worth is about $10 Million.

Jealous much?

That's Indina Menzel, Tony Award winning singer and star of one of the most successful Broadway musicals in decades. Her net worth is about $10 Million.

Who is he?

Jealous much?

Who is he?

Actor and Broadway singer Taye Diggs ('Rent' and 'Private Practice')

Maybe, but it ain't none of your business, is it loon?

i will admit i never got the dating black men thing...just wasnt the way things were in my fathers house....i have never been attracted to a man outside of my race..never....and no not even billy dee williams or the list of nearly white /black men

facepalm.jpg

mixed race babies are however cute as shit...a black baby is cuter than a white baby....i dont know why....esp when they are changing....o hell here we go....

ya do know a lot of white women who married white men get beaten raped left with kids?

blacks may do it more .....or we just have that perception.....white men are catching up with the brothers

Liberal women like to screw black men because it proves they aren't racists. The fact that they choose by skin color doesn't occur to them.

87% of white women want to have sex with black men

But white men kill me. They have shit on there women for the longest.

The biggest abuser of the white woman is the white man.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Black men having sex with any woman that is not black is the issue. Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

You put all the races into a pot and mix them up. You'd get a black man or women. The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity. So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Because “whiteness” is genetically recessive. Some whites fear that integration and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race. Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” and its subsystems of racism and segregation to prevent this from happening.

The root of racism is fear, fear of white genetic annihilation. Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.

Also white men don't practice what they preach. White men have sex with every race of women under the sun, but now you're all "Do as i say. Not as I do" to white women

Fact is women generally speaking prefer men of there own race. I prefer black women and I stick to that. do you ?

Nope. White men don't

There is a book called "At the Dark End Of The Street" written by Danielle L McGuire (A white woman) were she talks about the long history of white men raping black females, black males and black children for centuries.

Or if you want to talk about Dominic Strauss Khan or if you want to talk about Joan Little who killed a white male guard in 1975 for trying to rape her. Even white women are raping non-white children. Or Mary Kay Letouneo. A white teacher in the USA who was having under age sex with one of her non-white students.

In 2015 you just had USA cop Daniel Holtzclaw (Who was not white granted - Half White / Half Asian) who was raping black women for years. Like a lot of the hapa kids, he saw himself as white. "suck my white dick" and all that shit he was saying.

So practice what you preach before you point the finger

women; just come up to mostly nice guys, and insist, nice girls really do help boy friends with manual penis enhancement, just for fun.

Because “whiteness” is genetically recessive. Some whites fear that integration and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race. Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” and its subsystems of racism and segregation to prevent this from happening.
You are assigning emotions beyond your abilities. Unless you are god. Racial purity is a factor with racists, no question. But while you may dominate with your dick the whites dominate with their brains, you can't deny it. Women will generally side with the bigger wallet.

This is one of the worst generalizations I've ever read. As a white women who met and married a black man nearly 37 years ago, I beg to differ with what you have said. My "mixed race" kids as you call them, are gorgeous.

The assumption that you made about how a white woman will most likely end up, is all wrong. And non black men being almost always wealthier than black men is questionable. Plus, when I married, I was not looking for wealth of material things, but rather wealth of spirit and mind that were compatible with mine. We are still happily married today.

The women who want a normal life take your advice but the women who just want to be filled up with Mandingo love just say screw it and do it.

There's a cute white girl who comes with her big ex football player boyfriend to the dog park. She's trying to make it work and I can't help wonder how long it will last, will he cheat on her, dump her or never marry her after knocking her up.

Sorry black guys but we see too many baby mamas for you to say you're trustworthy. I just assume eventually Jamie Foxx will dump Katie Holmes cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back