Women, if you go for black men...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will end up raped, drugged, assaulted, a single mom with ugly mixed race kids, or worst of all beaten or shot to death.

You will be hated by non black men, by other black men, and by black women alike. You will be a pariah.

Non black men are sexy, intelligent, strong, and almost always wealthier than black men. They want good women to marry and have kids with.

Do you want to be that, or a ruined, depressed single mom?

Are black women okay for white guys?
Gross no. ANY white person dating outside their race is obviously mentally ill with low self esteem,an obvious lack of mental ability to decipher propaganda pushed on them to race mix. Eugenics needs to make a come back.

* gulp *

I would NEVER date a race mixer.
You probably already have.

Not to mention the fact, that you would not practice what you preach. You would not turn down sex with an attractive black or Asian women.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Not to mention the fact, that you would not practice what you preach. You would not turn down sex with an attractive black or Asian women.
Nope. I was married at 21 to a woman who grew up in a 100% white county and first time she ever saw a negro was when she moved down south with me. She was repulsed as ANY non brainwashed white female would be by the street apes and now we live in a lily white town to raise our kids. :) Oh and yes I didn't even consider white women that smoked when I was young I sure in the hell wouldn't consider race mixers or nonwhites.

Nope. I was married at 21 to a woman who grew up in a 100% white county and first time she ever saw a negro was when she moved down south with me. She was repulsed as ANY non brainwashed white female would be by the street apes and now we live in a lily white town to raise our kids. :) Oh and yes I didn't even consider white women that smoked when I was young I sure in the hell wouldn't consider race mixers or nonwhites.

Only on the internet.

You were married at 21 to a woman who grew up in a 100% white county ?

Really ?

Who get's married at 21 these days ? And the 1st time she (your wife) ever saw a black person was down south. Really ?

I find these two fact very hard to believe but even though I reckon your lying, just let's say what you saying is true, the bottom line all you know is what she's told you.

Women find black men attractive. We have a natural masculinity about us. I don't say this pump myself up and I for one think that the ones protest against it the loudest are usually the ones most attracted to black people.

KKK Klansmen were some of big lovers of black woman on the planet.

There was a white supremacist in South Africa called Eugene Terrablanche.

article-0-0912BF7F000005DC-19_468x286.jpg

He was all "n.i.gger this" "n.i.g.ger that" "n.i.g.gers are ugly"...he was niggering it up !!....Actually or should I kaffir, as that's white south African word for n.i.g.ger

Yet for years he was massive faggot who lusted after black men. Indeed that's how he was killed when this he tried it on with the wrong black man and he stomped and hacked him to death

You were married at 21 to a woman who grew up in a 100% white county ?

Really ?

Who get's married at 21 these days ? And the 1st time she (your wife) ever saw a black person was down south. Really ?

I find these two fact very hard to believe but even though I reckon your lying, just let's say what you saying is true, the bottom line all you know is what she's told you.

Women find black men attractive. We have a natural masculinity about us. I don't say this pump myself up and I for one think that the ones protest against it the loudest are usually the most attracted to black people.

KKK Klansmen were some of big lovers of black woman on the planet.

There was a white supremacist in South Africa called Eugene Terrablanche.

article-0-0912BF7F000005DC-19_468x286.jpg

He was all "n.i.gger this" "n.i.g.ger that" "n.i.g.gers are ugly"...he was niggering it up !!....Actually or should I kaffir, as that's white south African word for n.i.g.ger

Yet for years he was massive faggot who lusted after black men. Indeed that's how he was killed when this he tried it on with the wrong black man and he stomped and hacked him to death
Indeed. She was 19 I was 21. Had our first kid at 22 and 20 respectively. The county she grew up in is actually on the city-data.com board of top 100 whitest counties in America. Oh and no Eugene was murdered by ******* who worked his farm I know all about the story not this propaganda filth you pander. Oh and as far as who gets married at that age...quite a few people especially in my family. Mother was married at 17,Grandmother at 16,me at 21,older brother was 21 etc etc.

Are you really saying 'white' people never used swords?
I'm saying generally speaking white people are cowards and that the gun suited white people's nature.

Ah, you're saying you're a ridiculous racist buffoon. Got it.

No Unkotare. You really need to sop this. We are here as black men reading all kinds of vile racist garbage. You are not being realistic if you don't think we are going to fight back. This ain't 1917 and we don't have to be nice to people like this because we are scared of someone calling us a racist.

You just scrolled past a person who referred to blacks as street apes and you dare to say something to Essen. This is what enables people like those here to say such things.. Essen would not have said what he did if not for what he has had to read.. He is not a racist the people who pissed him off are.

You know, I don't really care what race the woman is that I'm dating. The only thing I care about is do I like her, do we get along well, and are we compatible as team mates. I've dated black women, Native American women, Asian, as well as white women. Their ethnicity didn't bother me because their personality and attitude were so good.

Nope, doesn't really matter who you love, just that you love.

There's a cute white girl who comes with her big ex football player boyfriend to the dog park. She's trying to make it work and I can't help wonder how long it will last, will he cheat on her, dump her or never marry her after knocking her up....

You 'wonder' that silently to yourself as you stand around - alone.

I pick up women at the dog park all the time tattle tale. By the way I just love it when a mods tell me that you told on me for calling you Dennis the Menace. LOL. That shit is hilarious. God I would love to fight you. What weight did you wrestle at?

I just had a lady say to me last night, "hey, you should get my number and we'll go walk that trail you were telling me about". Oh yea, we will walk that trail baby. Walk it real good.

No one would ever love a person like you. Ever. And you know it.

No true white man would touch something like that after its been tainted. Gross.

No way, Indina Menzel is HOT.
She's not really hot. She's ok but not hot.

She's ok but she's got a big jaw

Menzel's family is Jewish

Idina Menzel - Wikipedia

That's what I figured between the last name and the thin upper lip and that nose.
I think I must have saw her after she had a kid because she had a gut.

Reminded me of Jennifer Gardner. She was cute until she became Ben Aflacks baby mamma.

All of the sudden she became a lot less interesting

There's a cute white girl who comes with her big ex football player boyfriend to the dog park. She's trying to make it work and I can't help wonder how long it will last, will he cheat on her, dump her or never marry her after knocking her up....

You 'wonder' that silently to yourself as you stand around - alone.

I pick up women at the dog park all the time tattle tale. By the way I just love it when a mods tell me that you told on me for calling you Dennis the Menace. LOL. That shit is hilarious. God I would love to fight you. What weight did you wrestle at?

I just had a lady say to me last night, "hey, you should get my number and we'll go walk that trail you were telling me about". Oh yea, we will walk that trail baby. Walk it real good.

No one would ever love a person like you. Ever. And you know it.
For some reason I always thought you were a girl Sealy....no idea why.

No true white man would touch something like that after its been tainted. Gross.

No way, Indina Menzel is HOT.
Many white women who race mix are pretty but they are tainted diseased filth once they race mix. I would NEVER date a race mixer. Just nasty.

Somethomg tells me that "race-mixers" aren't banging down your door.
I'm married so NO ONE is banging on my door....even if they were I am not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back