Women, if you go for black men...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is wrong with you people. How racist can you be? Judging a whole race by a few bad apples? Mixed babies are beautiful! I know way more white guys that drug, rape, use, abuse, pimp and generally get with underage girls on a daily basis. Did your parents teach you how to hate? They should be whipped for it. Disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jealous much?

O5PACKPE5Q1LMTF0-fram810x410x810x410xxxx

Of a black guy with a trans?

What the hell is wrong with you people. How racist can you be? Judging a whole race by a few bad apples? Mixed babies are beautiful! I know way more white guys that drug, rape, use, abuse, pimp and generally get with underage girls on a daily basis. Did your parents teach you how to hate? They should be whipped for it. Disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many rapists are in your social circle? What the hell is wrong with you?

You are assigning emotions beyond your abilities. Unless you are god. Racial purity is a factor with racists, no question. But while you may dominate with your dick the whites dominate with their brains, you can't deny it. Women will generally side with the bigger wallet.
Whites rise to power was done via the barrel of gun. Not with brains.

Gunpowder changed the game.

Marco Polo brought it back to Europe and whites started using it to kill people with.

This is the difference that European, whites have got something going for them that other people don't have going for them to the same extent.

Whites love to kill

As a kid my father used to take me to a farm and I'd watch white people when they shoot a pheasant. When they shoot something, they just go crazy, like they were really getting their kicks.

But they never defeated the African armies until they got gunpowder. Then with their gunpowder, they came in. In those days blks had mastered the blade. You notice, today, white people have nightmares when they think a black man got a blade in his pocket because you know, that we know how to use it.

It takes a man to use a sword or blade, because you've got to have the heart to get up close to work with him and you could get stabbed yourself.

But anybody can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him and once whites got a hold of the gun, that suited his nature; and he used it, and took over the world, with that gunpowder.

Last edited:
You are assigning emotions beyond your abilities. Unless you are god. Racial purity is a factor with racists, no question. But while you may dominate with your dick the whites dominate with their brains, you can't deny it. Women will generally side with the bigger wallet.
Whites rise to power was done via the barrel of gun. Not with brains.

Gunpowder changed the game.

Marco Polo brought it back to Europe and whites started using it to kill people with.

This is the difference that European, whites have got something going for them that other people don't have going for them to the same extent.

Whites love to kill

As a kid my father used to take me to a farm and I'd watch white people when they shoot a pheasant. When they shoot something, they just go crazy, like they were really getting their kicks.

But they never defeated the African armies until they got gunpowder. Then with their gunpowder, they came in. In those days blks had mastered the blade. You notice, today, white people have nightmares when they think a black man got a blade in his pocket because you know, that we know how to use it.

It takes a man to use a sword or blade, because you've got to have the heart to get up close to work with him and you could get stabbed yourself.

But anybody can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him and once whites got a hold of the gun, that suited his nature; and he used it, and took over the world, with that gunpowder.
It took brains to produce firearms. Spears are no defense against guns so your theory needs work. China did have gunpowder but didn't develop anything more than firecrackers with it.

You see whites as fearful sadistic killers of innocent creatures while the pure black man is his victim. That makes you a pathetic loser, a prisoner of your own mind. But it's no skin off of my nose, life is about choices.

It took brains to produce firearms. Spears are no defense against guns so your theory needs work. China did have gunpowder but didn't develop anything more than firecrackers with it.

You see whites as fearful sadistic killers of innocent creatures while the pure black man is his victim. That makes you a pathetic loser, a prisoner of your own mind. But it's no skin off of my nose, life is about choices.
I would take no pleasure in black people in killing or dominating white people. If you take pleasure in white people killing or dominating black people, then that's on you.

White people have been the least inventive so if you want to base superiority what humans produce or brains then you will fail

Secondly is your claim that white people are more intelligent than black people ?

Last edited:

White people have been the least intelligent race on the plant if you want to talk about what humans produce or inventions

Now do you want to challenge on this ?

Secondly is your claim that white people are more intelligent than black people ?
You just said they were less intelligent but reality says otherwise. Whites were conquering nations around the globe while blacks were still living in the stone age. Many still are. I'm not sure how you define intellect?

You just said they were less intelligent but reality says otherwise. Whites were conquering nations around the globe while blacks were still living in the stone age. Many still are. I'm not sure how you define intellect?
Is your claim that white people are more intelligent than black people ?

There's a cute white girl who comes with her big ex football player boyfriend to the dog park. She's trying to make it work and I can't help wonder how long it will last, will he cheat on her, dump her or never marry her after knocking her up....

You 'wonder' that silently to yourself as you stand around - alone.

You will end up raped, drugged, assaulted, a single mom with ugly mixed race kids, or worst of all beaten or shot to death.

You will be hated by non black men, by other black men, and by black women alike. You will be a pariah.

Non black men are sexy, intelligent, strong, and almost always wealthier than black men. They want good women to marry and have kids with.

Do you want to be that, or a ruined, depressed single mom?

Are black women okay for white guys?

Are you really saying 'white' people never used swords?

You will end up raped, drugged, assaulted, a single mom with ugly mixed race kids, or worst of all beaten or shot to death.

You will be hated by non black men, by other black men, and by black women alike. You will be a pariah.

Non black men are sexy, intelligent, strong, and almost always wealthier than black men. They want good women to marry and have kids with.

Jealous much?

O5PACKPE5Q1LMTF0-fram810x410x810x410xxxx

Why would a proud white man be jealous of a DISGUSTING ****** lover? No true white man would touch something like that after its been tainted. Gross.

Are black women okay for white guys?
Gross no. ANY white person dating outside their race is obviously mentally ill with low self esteem,an obvious lack of mental ability to decipher propaganda pushed on them to race mix. Eugenics needs to make a come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back