Woman Yells Heil Hitler To Jewish Man at Las Vegas Town Hall

look at around 4:15 on the longer video.....she clearly meant heil hitler for obama and she in fact supports israel and her and the guy actually agree on some things....

try getting facts before you so quickly condemn
You didn't watch it to the end, now did you?

i did....you obviously didn't as it is clear she supports israel and she meant the comment for obama....

look at around 4:15 on the longer video.....she clearly meant heil hitler for obama and she in fact supports israel and her and the guy actually agree on some things....

i did
and they DID find points of agreement
there is a longer video than the one in the OP
PJ(the moron) actually posted it above

Wrong again you LIAR!

2:02

"I just want him out of office."

Can you Republicans ever stop LYING even for one second?

I think someone is demanding at this very minute that you pick up your toys and get ready for your nap.

I was just about to post this. Glad I saw your post first. I have to admit that many of the things Obama (a.k.a., Bush-III) has done remind me of Hitler so I can understand the comparison. When Bush-II was in office, people clearly saw parallels, but some of these same people don't seem to get it with Obama. It's like they've been hypnotized into believing he is some kind of Messiah who can do no wrong. Weird.

the woman is ignorant. she says health care isn't a given right. well when someone's life is on the line it should be their right as a hard working American to get some proper care. this is just bogus. Millions of American work their butt off. some work 2 and 3 jobs. yet when we need something important like health care. the government wants to say "your on your own".

we are one of the few countries in the modern world that doesn't have universal health care. seriously it's embarrassing that our country has no free health care plan. i would even mind paying a little extra taxes if it means i can get free health care when i need it the most.

and i can't believe she brought illegal aliens into this. the majority of the people who will be receiving free health is in fact American people. This economy is in the toilet and American people are losing their health coverage everyday.

Show me in the Bill of Rights where healthcare is guaranteed!

the woman is ignorant. she says health care isn't a given right. well when someone's life is on the line it should be their right as a hard working American to get some proper care. this is just bogus. Millions of American work their butt off. some work 2 and 3 jobs. yet when we need something important like health care. the government wants to say "your on your own".

we are one of the few countries in the modern world that doesn't have universal health care. seriously it's embarrassing that our country has no free health care plan. i would even mind paying a little extra taxes if it means i can get free health care when i need it the most.

and i can't believe she brought illegal aliens into this. the majority of the people who will be receiving free health is in fact American people. This economy is in the toilet and American people are losing their health coverage everyday.

Show me in the Bill of Rights where healthcare is guaranteed!

Which bill of rights? He may have been referring to the ones listed in the Communist Manifesto. :lol::lol:

i did....you obviously didn't as it is clear she supports israel and she meant the comment for obama....

Bullshit. She directed it at HIM. She was in his face, poking her fingers at him, she meant it for HIM. Watch how she carries on, mocking him, yelling at him. NOT ONCE did she or anyone she was with say "that wasn't directed at you". NOT ONCE did she apologize. And by God, he was there, he knew damned well she was talking to him.

Last edited:

i did

She directed the 'heil hitler" comment to that man, not Obama.

Ignorant bitch. If she'd laid a hand on me like she did Mr. Blum, I'd have knocked her ass to the floor.

i did

Ignorant bitch. If she'd laid a hand on me like she did Mr. Blum, I'd have knocked her ass to the floor.
now that was mature

they both laid hands on eachother
and neither in a threatening mannor
true she never said it wasnt directed at him, but you dont know for sure it was
it was off away from him and he heard it and assumed it was directed at him
but i bet if they sat down and talked they would find tons of common ground

was what she yelled stupid? no doubt
was it proven she directed it at HIM, specifically? nope

This happened after the event was over. As shown in the full report, these two are on opposite sides of the health care issue. And with this angle, you can see she was standing near him, facing him, and clearly her shout was directed at him.

Tempers flare in Las Vegas over Obama's health care plan - KTNV ABC,Channel 13,Las Vegas,Nevada,News,Weather,Sports,Entertainment,KTNV.com,Action News .:.

Here, the newstation that was interviewing him states she yelled it at him.

A heated discussion was caught on tape after Eyewitness News interviewed Pilger. She shouted "Heil Hitler" to Samuel Blum, a Jewish man in favor of reform.

Town Hall Debate Gets Volatile - Las Vegas Now |

So don't even try to say she was yelling it at Obama. She yelled that to a Jewish man (after he'd said he was from Israel).

i did

now that was mature

they both laid hands on eachother
and neither in a threatening mannor
true she never said it wasnt directed at him, but you dont know for sure it was
it was off away from him and he heard it and assumed it was directed at him
but i bet if they sat down and talked they would find tons of common ground

was what she yelled stupid? no doubt
was it proven she directed it at HIM, specifically? nope
YES.

And he laid his hands briefly on her (not even sure he actually touched her) AFTER she grabbed his upper arms and shook. AFTER she'd poked her goddamned finger in his face, yelling at him.

This is total bullshit.

The man himself knows she directed it him. HE WAS THERE. The other TV angle shows that she was right there, facing him as he was interviewed, she was not "off away from him". The event was already over. She got in his face, NOT ONCE denied she'd said it, instead started to chastise him as if he weren't a 'good Jew'. NO ONE she was with stepped in to say she didn't direct it at him. She never denied it, never apologized. Nothing.

She's an ignorant bitch. An ignorant REPUBLICAN bitch.

THAT is why all of a sudden, you people are making fucking excuses for her. Well to hell with that. She's one of yours. Own her.

Goddammit. I've been up since early yesterday morning, I feel like crap, these damned steroids are getting on my nerves, my sugar's through the fucking roof. I don't have the patience for these games.

Have at it.
you need to get some sleep

Bullshit. She directed it at HIM. She was in his face, poking her fingers at him, she meant it for HIM. Watch how she carries on, mocking him, yelling at him. NOT ONCE did she or anyone she was with say "that wasn't directed at you". NOT ONCE did she apologize. And by God, he was there, he knew damned well she was talking to him.

you're a liar....the camera wasn't even pointed at her when she yell heil hitler....mocking him as zero to do with the phrase....and if you want to be honest, you will admit she supports israel, shows the guy she does, and then explains that it is actually obama that hates israel....

your lies are empty and pathetic

This happened after the event was over. As shown in the full report, these two are on opposite sides of the health care issue. And with this angle, you can see she was standing near him, facing him, and clearly her shout was directed at him.

Tempers flare in Las Vegas over Obama's health care plan - KTNV ABC,Channel 13,Las Vegas,Nevada,News,Weather,Sports,Entertainment,KTNV.com,Action News .:.

A heated discussion was caught on tape after Eyewitness News interviewed Pilger. She shouted "Heil Hitler" to Samuel Blum, a Jewish man in favor of reform.

So don't even try to say she was yelling it at Obama. She yelled that to a Jewish man (after he'd said he was from Israel).

you're lying again....she didn't say it right after (as you falsely indicate) he said he was from israel....he was actually talking about how americans trash memorial day with mattress sales......then she said it

face it, the facts are against you now that the whole exchange has been posted.....another smear job by a looony lefty

you're lying again....she didn't say it right after (as you falsely indicate) he said he was from israel....he was actually talking about how americans trash memorial day with mattress sales......then she said it

face it, the facts are against you now that the whole exchange has been posted.....another smear job by a looony lefty
shes not lying, she really believes that
Emma might be wrong, but that doesnt make her a liar

I didn't say "right after", now did I? I said "after". Which means she knew he is Jewish when she yelled that to him.

I'm beginning to understand why you don't comprehend what happened in that video.

Forum List

Back