Woman Yells Heil Hitler To Jewish Man at Las Vegas Town Hall

I don't know what this Israeli guy is soo upset about?

Hitler wa the best thing that ever happened to the Jews.

Because of Hitler they got their own country and learned how to commit genocide on innocent people.

He should have been proud and not offended to hear the name of Hitler.

Because of Hitler they got their own country and learned how to commit genocide on innocent people.

you know you are really pushing it. what kind of messed up thing is that to say?

you know you are really pushing it. what kind of messed up thing is that to say?

Whenever I read that kind of crap from Sunni, I always pray that he just has some kind of sick sense of humor that I simply just don't get.

Immie

Show me in the Bill of Rights where healthcare is guaranteed!

im not talking about a right as an American. im talking about a right as a human being. i would think our government would want hard working citizens to have health care.
We as Americans pay the government taxes for all sorts of things. Our money went to an unnecessary war. our taxes dollars to waste with so many things. they should spend our tax dollars in which benefits us.

This happened after the event was over. As shown in the full report, these two are on opposite sides of the health care issue. And with this angle, you can see she was standing near him, facing him, and clearly her shout was directed at him.

Tempers flare in Las Vegas over Obama's health care plan - KTNV ABC,Channel 13,Las Vegas,Nevada,News,Weather,Sports,Entertainment,KTNV.com,Action News .:.

Here, the newstation that was interviewing him states she yelled it at him.

A heated discussion was caught on tape after Eyewitness News interviewed Pilger. She shouted "Heil Hitler" to Samuel Blum, a Jewish man in favor of reform.

Town Hall Debate Gets Volatile - Las Vegas Now |

So don't even try to say she was yelling it at Obama. She yelled that to a Jewish man (after he'd said he was from Israel).

you're lying again....she didn't say it right after (as you falsely indicate) he said he was from israel....he was actually talking about how americans trash memorial day with mattress sales......then she said it

face it, the facts are against you now that the whole exchange has been posted.....another smear job by a looony lefty
I didn't say "right after", now did I? I said "after". Which means she knew he is Jewish when she yelled that to him.

I'm beginning to understand why you don't comprehend what happened in that video.

and i never said you did, try reading comprehension....i said you falsely "indicated" it....if you want to talk about time and place...she said it after he bitched about americans....

as the video clearly shows, she supports israel and believes obama hates israel....so your claim is false that she directed this comment toward him....just happens to be wearing and IDF t shirt that supports israel, says she supports israel......but oh no, couldn't have meant that comment was really about obama

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back