Zone1 ‘I mean you no harm’: From troubled teen to neo-Nazi foot soldier: How a global white supremacist movement is recruiting American teenagers.

Give me a break Bro. Why don't you want tpo belive that it's a problem?

There you go again Correll

Is that really all that you can do? Disagree? Do you have any active brain waves that will allow you to actually express your thoughts on the subject?

So you want to have a military infested with neo Nazis, and kids like Climo being radicalized and making bombs?
Progs on the stage. Making moles into mountains as they always do. They have make an enemy for the agendas to be pushed. To galvanize different groups of people to vote for them. If the nation was all on drugs...Deplorables would be on downers being mostly laid back and Progs would be on uppers strung out and antsy making themselves known to all involved with self-destructive tendencies.

There you go again Correll

Is that really all that you can do? Disagree? Do you have any active brain waves that will allow you to actually express your thoughts on the subject?

In reality, w.s. are a vanishingly small fringe.

The idea that they are a threat, is retarded xxxx that no one believes. Mod Edit zon1: Language

Some people pretend to, so that they can support policies designed to terrorize people into conformity and submission, but in reality, the targets are anyone to the right of Mao, or in this case, Kamala BJ Harris.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you say. That does not make it true. People like you claim that it is not a problem because you want it to thrive and fester unnoticed

My saying it, does not make it true. What makes it true, are the tiny, vanishingly small numbers of them.

The linked article inself admitted that the group they are talking about only has a 100 members. Yet is pretend that, ONE HUNDRED FUCKING PEOPLE, is a global movement threatening .... something.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Mod Edit Deleted line. Zone 1 Language

Last edited by a moderator:
The "leaders" of these groups have long known who to target: Lonely, frustrated, undereducated white boys who want to belong to something, anything.

Sounds like most of the climate/abortion/racist elitists within the Far Left. The first mistake undereducated people always make is in assuming intelligence is a FUNCTION of education!

My saying it, does not make it true. What makes it true, are the tiny, vanishingly small numbers of them.

The linked article inself admitted that the group they are talking about only has a 100 members. Yet is pretend that, ONE HUNDRED FUCKING PEOPLE, is a global movement threatening .... something.

It is fucking bullshit. You are full of fucking bullshit.
100? How stupid are you? . That is just one group

100? How stupid are you? . That is just one group

As opposed to who? What w..s group exists to justify the LIE in the title of " global w.s. movement"?

I've asked a lot of libs this question. None answer. How many w.s. are there in this country?

You talk a lot of shit, about the problem, as though it is a big problem.

But you can never site big numbers to back up the hype.

Because it is b.s.

Give me a break Bro. Why don't you want tpo belive that it's a problem?

Give it a break, bro.

Because you can't prove it is.

As opposed to who? What w..s group exists to justify the LIE in the title of " global w.s. movement"?

I've asked a lot of libs this question. None answer. How many w.s. are there in this country?

You talk a lot of shit, about the problem, as though it is a big problem.

But you can never site big numbers to back up the hype.

Because it is b.s.

Most white supremacists do not belong to organized hate groups, but rather participate in the white supremacist movement as unaffiliated individuals. Thus the size of the white supremacist movement is considerably greater than just the members of hate groups. Among white supremacist groups, gangs are becoming increasingly important. -ADL​

White supremacist and white nationalist groups in the United States are numerous and varied. While traditional groups such as the Aryan Brotherhood promote blatant racism and violence, more recently established organizations such as the League of the South and Identity Evropa have advanced white nationalism as a legitimate ideology that belongs in mainstream political and academic spheres.

Next stupid question. I can do this all day, Slick

The "leaders" of these groups have long known who to target: Lonely, frustrated, undereducated white boys who want to belong to something, anything.
Absolutely. This paradigm shift occurred over 30 years ago. I remember journalism on it from back then. Their new approach then was using NWO fear and various conspiracy theories to catch young white dudes in their web.

Remember the black helicopters? The secret stickers on the backs of street signs that served to direct the NWO spooks on where the concentration camps were located, so that they could herd the infidels to them? (Gingrich picked up on all of it and incorporated it into his Climate Science Denial industry.)

Then, the re-education would begin in earnest. My buddy Jon and I spent some time on bulletin boards (that's what sites like this were called, then) for the Militia of Montana. And recruiters reached out to both of us to feel us out and to offer "special membership" (we were at Indiana University, not in Montana).

We were eventually asked about our thoughts on minorities. But not until several weeks after we expressed interest in joining.

Next stupid question. I can do this all day, Slick

Dude. You just failed.

HOW MANY ARE THERE? YOU ACT LIKE THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO PUT A NUMBER TO IT.

Gangs? LOL

The list of groups, is the biggest fail of all. In the act of the internet and sock puppets, all those "groups" could be one 12 year old boy, with a good phone.

Our domestic security agencies say it is the largest domestic threat facing us now and in the near future.

But Correll thinks he can outsmart all of them with his capslock key and fake LOLs.

You show them, Correll !

I think this is why leftists scream “raaaaaacist!!!” “white supremacist!!” at everyone who makes a completely valid, non-racist comment. They want to give the IMPRESSION to the useful idiots that there is some massive problem with racism and millions upon millions of white supremacists out there.

I’ve never met a white supremacist in my life. In fact, the most bigoted person I ever met was a black guy who worked for Farrakhan.

I think this is why leftists scream “raaaaaacist!!!” “white supremacist!!” at everyone who makes a completely valid, non-racist comment. They want to give the IMPRESSION to the useful idiots that there is some massive problem with racism and millions upon millions of white supremacists out there.

I’ve never met a white supremacist in my life. In fact, the most bigoted person I ever met was a black guy who worked for Farrakhan.

if you really press them, even far left whackjobs like rightwinger, start talking numbers like those of Alkada, before 9-11, just a handful, a couple of dozen, ect.

Normally they will try any tactic to avoid making any guess. Because htey know hte number is tiny.

Forum List

Back