Woman Yells Heil Hitler To Jewish Man at Las Vegas Town Hall

these town hallers are going crazy. seriously this people are starting to scare me. they are resorting to personal attacks of any one who supports universal health. i don't care if you are for or against but you have to admit this is a vicious attack. this woman is totally disgusting.

YouTube - Woman Yells Heil Hitler To Jewish Man at Las Vegas Town Hall

Figures. She is a Republican. Bet she was on Medicare and against government health care. I would be surprised if any Aryans or KKK identified themselves as Democrat. Right Winger intellectual Kathleen Parker describes the current Republican Party as either the Ooga booga party or the Confederate Party. If I had to choose, it would be "all of the above".
2 hours...8 Gs. And THIS is what Republicans are screaming for to maintain. Figures indeed.

And of course she's a damn Republican...she's rude, crude and ignorant as fuck. That's their MO.

Soory the KKK and Aryan nation are just another group of liberal social engineers. The only difference between them and the rest of the left is that they want only blacks to be second class citzens while the left wants everyone not a govenrment bureaucrat to be a scond class citizen.
Come everyone see what this fool is saying now. What a fool!!

49izadw.gif
awe you postd that pic of yourself again
how sweet

these town hallers are going crazy. seriously this people are starting to scare me. they are resorting to personal attacks of any one who supports universal health. i don't care if you are for or against but you have to admit this is a viscous attack. this woman is totally disgusting.

Did anyone notice the background music playing? :eusa_whistle:
no, what was it?
and for those saying "shes a republican" i'd like to see proof
she might be
but she might also be an indy or LP
you are probably right!

these town hallers are going crazy. seriously this people are starting to scare me. they are resorting to personal attacks of any one who supports universal health. i don't care if you are for or against but you have to admit this is a viscous attack. this woman is totally disgusting.

no, what was it?
"I've always been a Republican."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcRr5xA-K80]YouTube - Woman who shouted 'Heil Hitler' says she's against reform[/ame]

"I'm a conservative and I believe in Biblical values."

Yeah. I can see that.

Ignorant bitch.

Last edited:
I am betting she watches this.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbuoH1g_jYw]YouTube - Lyndon LaRouche explains start of WW III[/ame]

no, what was it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcRr5xA-K80]YouTube - Woman who shouted 'Heil Hitler' says she's against reform[/ame]

Yeah. I can see that.

Ignorant bitch.
the title of the video is a lie, but ok
the women never said she was against reform, in fact she said she thinks it needs reform but not a total take over

YouTube - Woman who shouted 'Heil Hitler' says she's against reform

Yeah. I can see that.

Ignorant bitch.
Good work Emma.

PWNED!!

"I've always been a life-long Republican. I don't want to identify myself with any group."

My god you can see the red stamp of IGNORANCE beaming from her forehead.

Only a certified asshole would try to argue that she wasn't after seeing that video.

Damned Republicans...won't stop til this country is completely destroyed and in shambles.

Last edited:
This is how cons respect Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHsUi2Hu4Ug&feature=channel]YouTube - Tempers Flare at Las Vegas Town Hall[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcRr5xA-K80&feature=channel]YouTube - Woman who shouted 'Heil Hitler' says she's against reform[/ame]

Biblical values, my ass.

People like that are what drive people away from the Christian faith.

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?

When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,

I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Matthew 25:34-46

"I just want him out of office"

aka

"Me smash Obama!"
more proof you are a liar
she didnt say any such thing
she said she hopes he is VOTED out of office and there isnt a damned thing wrong with saying that

Wrong again you LIAR!

2:02

"I just want him out of office."

Can you Republicans ever stop LYING even for one second?

at 1:45 she says

"i hope he is voted out of office, i hope harry reid is voted out of office"

This is her being interviewed afterwards. I thought cons loved Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcRr5xA-K80&feature=channel]YouTube - Woman who shouted 'Heil Hitler' says she's against reform[/ame]

the woman is ignorant. she says health care isn't a given right. well when someone's life is on the line it should be their right as a hard working American to get some proper care. this is just bogus. Millions of American work their butt off. some work 2 and 3 jobs. yet when we need something important like health care. the government wants to say "your on your own".

we are one of the few countries in the modern world that doesn't have universal health care. seriously it's embarrassing that our country has no free health care plan. i would even mind paying a little extra taxes if it means i can get free health care when i need it the most.

and i can't believe she brought illegal aliens into this. the majority of the people who will be receiving free health is in fact American people. This economy is in the toilet and American people are losing their health coverage everyday.

look at around 4:15 on the longer video.....she clearly meant heil hitler for obama and she in fact supports israel and her and the guy actually agree on some things....

try getting facts before you so quickly condemn

Forum List

Back