Zone1 Woman Doesn't Believe That All Of America's Rights Come From God

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Obviously she doesn't know anything about the US Constitution then. This world just keeps getting worse and worse when it comes to people like this. 🙄

Apparently, neither do you. There is no mention of the word "God" in the US Constitution. :)

The Constitution wasn't made to grant rights to people, but to limit what rights the government could impact legally.

Those rights are inherent in people, be it from some creator or just as an inherent property of being a human being.

No but it talks about rights endowed by our creator in the declaration of Independence.
"Creator" is a pretty generic term.

1708969083153.png

Brahma (Sanskrit: ब्रह्मा, IAST: Brahmā) is a Hindu god, referred to as "the Creator" within the Trimurti, the trinity of supreme divinity that includes Vishnu and Shiva. He is associated with creation, knowledge, and the Vedas. Brahma is prominently mentioned in creation legends.

Obviously she doesn't know anything about the US Constitution then. This world just keeps getting worse and worse when it comes to people like this. 🙄

Look at women's rights world wide. The US and European women didn't begin to catch up until 1950.

I tried looking up prayers to Mars (God of War). Very boring. I was expecting something like something spicy like Pullo's prayer after a fight and I got mayonnaise.

Forum List

Back