Woman convicted of vote fraud honored by Ohio democrats

Without vote fraud, democrats would be nothing. Millions of illegals voted for them in 2012.

Woman Convicted of Voter Fraud Honored by Ohio Democrats

21 Mar 2014 770

Remember Melowese Richardson?

She was a poll worker who used her position to vote for Obama multiple times. She is one of the few who ever gets caught for voter fraud and was sentenced to five years in prison.

CINCINNATI - A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past. Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson's plea. During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson - from witness harassment to theft to assault - as Richardson stood before him. "I'm Melowese Richardson. I take the law into my own hands. I do what I want," Ruehlman said. "It's about criminal activity. You are a criminal."

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released. At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to "welcome her back" and applaud her. They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero.
Democrats seem to oppose any changes in the law that make it harder to cheat. Their embrace of Melowese Richardson shows where their intentions actually lie

Melowese Richardson is an idiot but-----but don't take my word for it, this from Daily Kos: "IN the worst case, Richardson is an overeager idiot who wanted to vote twice . In the best case, she is one of those loud mouth know it alls (I have some of those in my family) who feels like she has to do what is right even if it is none of her business for the rest of the family."

So righties, how would photo voter ID stop the idiot Melowese Richardson from voting absentee for four of her family members? and-----and why are Republicans opposed to getting rid of the easily rigged Diebold (Diebold CEO: "I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the President next year.")Voting Machines?

Without vote fraud, democrats would be nothing. Millions of illegals voted for them in 2012.

Woman Convicted of Voter Fraud Honored by Ohio Democrats

21 Mar 2014 770

Remember Melowese Richardson?

She was a poll worker who used her position to vote for Obama multiple times. She is one of the few who ever gets caught for voter fraud and was sentenced to five years in prison.

CINCINNATI - A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past. Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson's plea. During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson - from witness harassment to theft to assault - as Richardson stood before him. "I'm Melowese Richardson. I take the law into my own hands. I do what I want," Ruehlman said. "It's about criminal activity. You are a criminal."

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released. At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to "welcome her back" and applaud her. They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero.
Democrats seem to oppose any changes in the law that make it harder to cheat. Their embrace of Melowese Richardson shows where their intentions actually lie

Melowese Richardson is an idiot but-----but don't take my word for it, this from Daily Kos: "IN the worst case, Richardson is an overeager idiot who wanted to vote twice . In the best case, she is one of those loud mouth know it alls (I have some of those in my family) who feels like she has to do what is right even if it is none of her business for the rest of the family."

So righties, how would photo voter ID stop the idiot Melowese Richardson from voting absentee for four of her family members? and-----and why are Republicans opposed to getting rid of the easily rigged Diebold (Diebold CEO: "I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the President next year.")Voting Machines?

Easy, make everyone with almost no exceptions go to the polls to vote like they do in other countries.

why am i not surprised that in a thread about democrats lauding a person convicted of voter fraud, jakethefakey still manages to bash only republicans.

you're a fraud jake. thanks for admitting again that you are in fact a democrat.

Nahhhh, I'm a Democrat, Jakes a progressive. They're far, far worse.

why am i not surprised that in a thread about democrats lauding a person convicted of voter fraud, jakethefakey still manages to bash only republicans.

you're a fraud jake. thanks for admitting again that you are in fact a democrat.

No, Fakey is an AUTHORITARIAN. He's sort of a half-assed wanna-be Stalin, but not nearly as smart.

Oh, then you have an open mind.

If there are so many "millions" of illegal voters, why do so few of them get caught?

Does the entire big government NSA/CIA/FBI/DHS/DEA/police/intelligence/law enforcement network shut down on election day?

why am i not surprised that in a thread about democrats lauding a person convicted of voter fraud, jakethefakey still managa to bash only republicans.

Jake is only doing it for the Republicans own good. Hell bitchin about voter fraud is a definite turn off for voters, more so then the economy is a turn on. I call Jack a fake but he is so well known now he in a way isn't a fake. He is a democrat operative pretending to be a Republican.

I don't know. That does seem to be true on message boards, but I've not found it to be true irl. I suspect it is the opposite among republicans. I vote either side of the aisle. I am fiscally conservative and socially "it is none of my business." Republicans are often just the opposite and Democrats often seem only to care about social issues.

I don't think it would be hard to limit voter fraud, personally. Free IDs, easily obtainable would work. We could even exempt those born before 1950 in order to minimize those who may not have a birth certificate. If one is a citizen and does not have the required documentation for a voter ID, there should be an option to appear before a judge with proof of schooling here or family relation here or something. I have a hard time believing people can't prove they didn't just get off a boat 5 years ago, even if a fire destroyed all their vitals as well as their ability to get more. Churches and grass roots organizations should be just as willing to offer yearly rides to the voters registration office as they are to the polls. It wouldn't be that hard. I'd even be willing to err on the side of caution, meaning that in those rare iffy circumstances, let them vote rather than risk disenfranchising a citizen. I believe most conservatives would agree to that. I actually believe most Democrats would agree with that, just not the people you see on politics boards or radio/tv talking heads. Most of America isn't as rabid as we tend to be here.

Edited to add: The penalty should be severe, IMO. I liken it to treason for a citizen, and deportable for an alien. It is a crime against the country and every citizen in it. That's a lot of victims.

Last edited:
If there are so many "millions" of illegal voters, why do so few of them get caught?

Does the entire big government NSA/CIA/FBI/DHS/DEA/police/intelligence/law enforcement network shut down on election day?

what laws are in place to catch them? no voter ID laws.....

millions of people break the law everyday, why do so few get caught?

I post the truth of the far right nonsense about the voting fraud nonsense, and the usual crowd of suspects whine.

:lol:

That's all you guys can do now is whine.

Nutters are funny. They think they know everything....but always miss our greatest liberal voter fraud capers. We have, via our complex voter fraud system, successfully nominated absolutely horrendous candidates for them in the last two presidential elections.

They tried to nominate a toaster.....which many of them said could beat Obama.....but we stuffed the ballot boxes with votes for Insane McCain and the rich Romneycare guy.

Just wait until you fuckers see who we pick for you in '16! You are gonna love our choice.

I post the truth of the far right nonsense about the voting fraud nonsense, and the usual crowd of suspects whine.

But, do you have any comment about someone convicted of voter fraud being honored by so many Ohio Democrats (or Republicans if it had been them this time). I get that you think it rarely happens, but it clearly happened here, and she's honored. How do you feel about this case?

But, do you have any comment about someone convicted of voter fraud being honored by so many Ohio Democrats (or Republicans if it had been them this time). I get that you think it rarely happens, but it clearly happened here, and she's honored. How do you feel about this case?

The OP was tied to supposedly immense voter fraud with her as an example.

The individual is a crook and should be in jail.

Last edited:
Thank you. I agree about the individual. While I don't think fraud is "immense" as some do, I doubt it is as minimal as others do. We had to stop my grandmother in the 80's. We found out she was voting in my grandfather's name (dead 10 years) instead of her own and the pollsters were letting her. I'm glad I was a minor then and not into politics. I thought it was funny then. I don't think it is so funny now and would genuinely be torn if she were still doing it and I knew.

Nutters are funny. They think they know everything....but always miss our greatest liberal voter fraud capers. We have, via our complex voter fraud system, successfully nominated absolutely horrendous candidates for them in the last two presidential elections.

They tried to nominate a toaster.....which many of them said could beat Obama.....but we stuffed the ballot boxes with votes for Insane McCain and the rich Romneycare guy.

Just wait until you fuckers see who we pick for you in '16! You are gonna love our choice.

There was nothing wrong with Romney, he was a left leaning governor who was successful in a liberal state. The reason that Obama won was because folks like you don't like change even though you say you are a progressive. He was the incumbent, he is black, and he has D next to his name giving him a 47 percent head start.

There was nothing wrong with Romney, he was a left leaning governor who was successful in a liberal state. The reason that Obama won was because folks like you don't like change even though you say you are a progressive. He was the incumbent, he is black, and he has D next to his name giving him a 47 percent head start.

Yeah. You must be right.

The OP was tied to supposedly immense voter fraud with her as an example.

The individual is a crook and should be in jail.
Jake, your post is right on target. The stupidity of those who would focus on ONE example to try condemn millions is absolutely idiotic. These dummies will look at a grain of sand and ignore the mountain sitting right next to it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMpDdsG36k]Long lines. So long I voted twice. - YouTube[/ame]

:badgrin:
why am i not surprised that in a thread about democrats lauding a person convicted of voter fraud, jakethefakey still managa to bash only republicans.

Jake is only doing it for the Republicans own good. Hell bitchin about voter fraud is a definite turn off for voters, more so then the economy is a turn on. I call Jack a fake but he is so well known now he in a way isn't a fake. He is a democrat operative pretending to be a Republican.

I don't know. That does seem to be true on message boards, but I've not found it to be true irl. I suspect it is the opposite among republicans. I vote either side of the aisle. I am fiscally conservative and socially "it is none of my business." Republicans are often just the opposite and Democrats often seem only to care about social issues.

I don't think it would be hard to limit voter fraud, personally. Free IDs, easily obtainable would work. We could even exempt those born before 1950 in order to minimize those who may not have a birth certificate. If one is a citizen and does not have the required documentation for a voter ID, there should be an option to appear before a judge with proof of schooling here or family relation here or something. I have a hard time believing people can't prove they didn't just get off a boat 5 years ago, even if a fire destroyed all their vitals as well as their ability to get more. Churches and grass roots organizations should be just as willing to offer yearly rides to the voters registration office as they are to the polls. It wouldn't be that hard. I'd even be willing to err on the side of caution, meaning that in those rare iffy circumstances, let them vote rather than risk disenfranchising a citizen. I believe most conservatives would agree to that. I actually believe most Democrats would agree with that, just not the people you see on politics boards or radio/tv talking heads. Most of America isn't as rabid as we tend to be here.

Edited to add: The penalty should be severe, IMO. I liken it to treason for a citizen, and deportable for an alien. It is a crime against the country and every citizen in it. That's a lot of victims.

You mentioned voter id, you're a damn racist. :badgrin:

Obviously it makes me wonder why democrats worry about such a few set of people who might not be able to get a photo id. I know of not one person who could not but I suppose there are some. To not have a photo id would mean, at least in my state. A person would not be able to pick up medical records. Would not be able to hunt or fish. Be able to drive and I will bet money be on welfare. But I am not sure about welfare I am sure there is a loop hole. So what it turns out to be to do almost ANYTHING you need a photo id. So where does that place voting in the eyes of the democrat? Somewhere under fishing. Really idiotic the democrat left. But again it isn't about disenfranchisement it is about WINNING. The democrats have to know this is no big deal, it really isn't. But they drew their line in the sand and won't give up until they have their own way. Really childish. Then in the next breath they will cry about how no one wants to work with them. Well hell what is working with someone when everything has to be their way????

The far right continues to babble as mindless bots to their overlords.

I have no trouble with free easy to get photo ID: makes sense.

But there is no immense voter fraud, no proof at all.

Forum List

Back