Woman convicted of vote fraud honored by Ohio democrats

If there are so many "millions" of illegal voters, why do so few of them get caught?

Does the entire big government NSA/CIA/FBI/DHS/DEA/police/intelligence/law enforcement network shut down on election day?

Well, if they looked for them, they'd have to arrest them. Then prosecute them, and that would make the admin look bad. Thinking people can connect the dots.

It is telling though, that WHENEVER someone has actually looked for vote fraud, they have found it.

Massive illegal vote fraud? Where? Who? When?

The admin has deported 2mm illegals in the last five years, mostly to Mexico and Central America.

Thinking people know the far right reactionaries want to bring down the GOP as well as the dems.

The far right reactonaries are domestic enemies.

The real domestic enemies are progs. The progs hate individual freedom. They are always looking for ways to turn the USA into a Communist utopia. A utopia that makes everyone equal in misery.

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/03/03/lamar-smith-dhs-chief-white-house-inflating-deportation-numbers/

The administration is “inflating” deportation statistics, so they are “inaccurate,” Representative Lamar Smith (R-TX) told Johnson during the hearing last week.

“The administration has been making a sales pitch that they are deporting or removing record numbers of individuals compared to previous administrations,” Smith said in the Feb. 26 confrontation. In fact, interior deportations by prior Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) standards actually are “down 40 percent since 2009.”

The difference, Smith noted, is that unlike its predecessors the Obama administration also counts “turn-backs” or “turn-arounds” at the border as “deportations.” But according to ICE, these are cases of individuals who were “attempting to unlawfully enter the U.S.” but who actually had not successfully done so.

“You’re inflating your figures so that you can claim to be setting records when in fact you’re not,” Smith told Johnson, saying the practice is “simply not accurate.”

Last edited:
Without vote fraud, democrats would be nothing. Millions of illegals voted for them in 2012.

Woman Convicted of Voter Fraud Honored by Ohio Democrats

21 Mar 2014 770

Remember Melowese Richardson?

She was a poll worker who used her position to vote for Obama multiple times. She is one of the few who ever gets caught for voter fraud and was sentenced to five years in prison.

CINCINNATI - A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past. Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson's plea. During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson - from witness harassment to theft to assault - as Richardson stood before him. "I'm Melowese Richardson. I take the law into my own hands. I do what I want," Ruehlman said. "It's about criminal activity. You are a criminal."

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released. At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to "welcome her back" and applaud her. They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero.
Democrats seem to oppose any changes in the law that make it harder to cheat. Their embrace of Melowese Richardson shows where their intentions actually lie
BREITBART!!!!!! Only the dumbest of the dumb would accept breitbart as a valid news source. Clearly, you qualify.

Only the dumbest of the dumb, or any hack, would mock a news story simply because of who covered it WITHOUT checking the validity of said story first.

Enjoy the neg twit

Thank you. I agree about the individual. While I don't think fraud is "immense" as some do, I doubt it is as minimal as others do. We had to stop my grandmother in the 80's. We found out she was voting in my grandfather's name (dead 10 years) instead of her own and the pollsters were letting her. I'm glad I was a minor then and not into politics. I thought it was funny then. I don't think it is so funny now and would genuinely be torn if she were still doing it and I knew.

While I don't believe she should be honored I also don't think she should be put in jail for being a dupe of the democrat party. They foster the attitude of win at all costs, truth be damned. The resident democrat operative proves that point very well. His thoughts are not that the Republican party should have new different ideas. His thoughts are that Republicans should become democrats.

All needs asked is this, is there voter fraud, yes there is. Can it be fixed easily, yes it can. Do the democrats want to fix it, only when their side doesn't win and it really isn't a factor, such as the 2000 Florida election. So what we know is that there is illegal activity and the democrats are doing what they can to keep the illegal activity active. That is the message that should be but out. But once again the MSM and the democrat lies have taken the spot light, amazing how effective they are in disinformation.

Without vote fraud, democrats would be nothing. Millions of illegals voted for them in 2012.

Woman Convicted of Voter Fraud Honored by Ohio Democrats

21 Mar 2014 770

Remember Melowese Richardson?

She was a poll worker who used her position to vote for Obama multiple times. She is one of the few who ever gets caught for voter fraud and was sentenced to five years in prison.

CINCINNATI - A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past. Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson's plea. During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson - from witness harassment to theft to assault - as Richardson stood before him. "I'm Melowese Richardson. I take the law into my own hands. I do what I want," Ruehlman said. "It's about criminal activity. You are a criminal."

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released. At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to "welcome her back" and applaud her. They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero.
Democrats seem to oppose any changes in the law that make it harder to cheat. Their embrace of Melowese Richardson shows where their intentions actually lie
BREITBART!!!!!! Only the dumbest of the dumb would accept breitbart as a valid news source. Clearly, you qualify.

Let us suppose you saw a news item released by Associated Press, printed in the New York Times.

Then you see the same news release, verbatim (you know, this means exactly identical) in Breibart blog.

It is a safe bet that you would say that the NYT is right and Breitbart lied.

Why? Because you are a liberal.

The admin has deported 2mm illegals in the last five years, mostly to Mexico and Central America.

You have been asked a hundred times to produce your evidence that obozo has deported 2 million people and you have never complied. "Obama says so" is not proof.

He won't even deport his two illegal alien relatives despite the political cost of letting them stay. He's not deporting anyone.

The OP was tied to supposedly immense voter fraud with her as an example.

The individual is a crook and should be in jail.
Jake, your post is right on target. The stupidity of those who would focus on ONE example to try condemn millions is absolutely idiotic. These dummies will look at a grain of sand and ignore the mountain sitting right next to it.

Yeah much better when Jake blames "reactionary" republicans for the ills of the nation. Who ever the f..k are reactionary republicans.

exactly, in a thread about dem voter fraud, jakefakey has to whine about imaginary far right reactionaries. he is a boring broken record.

Jake, your post is right on target. The stupidity of those who would focus on ONE example to try condemn millions is absolutely idiotic. These dummies will look at a grain of sand and ignore the mountain sitting right next to it.

Yeah much better when Jake blames "reactionary" republicans for the ills of the nation. Who ever the f..k are reactionary republicans.

I use the term far right reactonaries, not "reactionary" republicans, as Freewill knows.

Some reactionaries on this Board claim to be Republicans: they are not.

oh the irony of this post mr. i claim to be a republican: you are not.

Forum List

Back