Woman convicted of vote fraud honored by Ohio democrats

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Without vote fraud, democrats would be nothing. Millions of illegals voted for them in 2012.

Woman Convicted of Voter Fraud Honored by Ohio Democrats

21 Mar 2014 770

Remember Melowese Richardson?

She was a poll worker who used her position to vote for Obama multiple times. She is one of the few who ever gets caught for voter fraud and was sentenced to five years in prison.

CINCINNATI - A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past. Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson's plea. During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson - from witness harassment to theft to assault - as Richardson stood before him. "I'm Melowese Richardson. I take the law into my own hands. I do what I want," Ruehlman said. "It's about criminal activity. You are a criminal."

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released. At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to "welcome her back" and applaud her. They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero.
Democrats seem to oppose any changes in the law that make it harder to cheat. Their embrace of Melowese Richardson shows where their intentions actually lie

Without vote fraud, democrats would be nothing. Millions of illegals voted for them in 2012.

21 Mar 2014 770

She was a poll worker who used her position to vote for Obama multiple times. She is one of the few who ever gets caught for voter fraud and was sentenced to five years in prison.

CINCINNATI - A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past. Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson's plea. During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson - from witness harassment to theft to assault - as Richardson stood before him. "I'm Melowese Richardson. I take the law into my own hands. I do what I want," Ruehlman said. "It's about criminal activity. You are a criminal."

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released. At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to "welcome her back" and applaud her. They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero.
Democrats seem to oppose any changes in the law that make it harder to cheat. Their embrace of Melowese Richardson shows where their intentions actually lie
BREITBART!!!!!! Only the dumbest of the dumb would accept breitbart as a valid news source. Clearly, you qualify.

][/QUOTE]BREITBART!!!!!! Only the dumbest of the dumb would accept breitbart as a valid news source. Clearly, you qualify.
[/QUOTE]

Gosh the same lame ass response gets so damn old.

What a logical person does is go to the link then try and find out if it is true or not. If not true then you get to shove it down their throat. But just repeating talking points is just damn intellectually laziness.

Both parties jeer embrace of fraudulent voter

A Hamilton County poll worker who has been held up nationally as an example of voter fraud took the stage at a local voting rights rally – outraging Republicans and dismaying even top local Democrats.

The Rev. Al Sharpton, keynote speaker at Thursday's rally to kick-off the campaign for an Ohio Voters' Bill of Rights Ohio Constitutional amendment, even hugged Melowese Richardson.

My son, a Republican fundraiser in East Texas and Louisiana, pointed out to me that the statements such as "Without vote fraud, democrats would be nothing. Millions of illegals voted for them in 2012" will lead to more GOP defeats nationally until we dump the far right weirdoes.

Geez Jake, your son sounds like a chip off the old democrat operative block.

BTW Jake, who did your son say would be turning away from the RNC over something that has become nothing but political BS? Democrats? Independents? Other Republicans?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ThO0BadQ0]Democratic Ohio Poll Watcher Yeah, I Voted For Obama Twice - YouTube[/ame]

BTW Jake, who did your son say would be turning away from the RNC over something that has become nothing but political BS? Democrats? Independents? Other Republicans?

My son sounds like a common-sense mainstream Republican that you are not.

You sound like a far right reactionary who is out there with a colander trying to stem a flood. :lol:

Who is turning away from the GOP? The same voters that have given the Dems the majority in five of the last six presidential elections.

Time and time again the mainstream center folks have been saying we like Republican principles but the far right hate and party of stupid envisions an America they will have nothing to do with.

You sound like a far right reactionary who is out there with a colander trying to stem a flood. :lol:

Who is turning away from the GOP? The same voters that have given the Dems the majority in five of the last six presidential elections.

Time and time again the mainstream center folks have been saying we like Republican principles but the far right hate and party of stupid envisions an America they will have nothing to do with.

If you can't beat them, be just like them, eh Jake?

Democrats are overwhelmingly the cheaters at the polls, and they know that. Which is why they are fighting so hard to make sure they can continue to do so.

My son, a Republican fundraiser in East Texas and Louisiana, pointed out to me that the statements such as "Without vote fraud, democrats would be nothing. Millions of illegals voted for them in 2012" will lead to more GOP defeats nationally until we dump the far right weirdoes.

That only proves that your son is as big a moron as you.

BTW, How's the search for a memory care facility coming along?

I found another one you might be interested in:

ortega-logo-new_(1).jpg

bg_h1_arbor.gif

All residents enjoy Arbor Terrace services and amenities which include:

• Choice of a variety of apartment floor plans, each equipped with a flatscreen, Smart TV to allow for online communication as well as visual stimulation
  • All utilities except telephone and cable
  • Three meals plus snacks
  • Twenty-four hour access to professional staff including licensed nurses
  • Medication management
  • Continence management
  • State-of-the-art wireless emergency call system
  • Weekly housekeeping and laundry
  • Routine upkeep and maintenance of grounds, common areas and apartments

21 Mar 2014 770

BREITBART!!!!!! Only the dumbest of the dumb would accept breitbart as a valid news source. Clearly, you qualify.

....as opposed to CBS, NBC, and The New York Times as credible?? HAHA!!! CBS, NBC, and The New York Times have been exposed for reporting false news. Beitbart is biased but has not been exposed as liars.

Last edited:

21 Mar 2014 770

Conservatives and their funny myths & legends. The Ohio GOP did its own investigation of the 2012 election, and found 17 illegal votes. So if we assume they were for Obama, you can go ahead and subtract 17 votes from his total, and he still cakewalks it back to the White House.

So if the Republicans just let the democrats cheat, no matter how little, then the democrats would then start to love us? Really?

Since Carter the number of elections is tied. With the state of the economy Obama should have lost but race played too big of part so quite bragging about how well you did for the democrats.

So once again I ask, who is being turned away?

21 Mar 2014 770

Conservatives and their funny myths & legends. The Ohio GOP did its own investigation of the 2012 election, and found 17 illegal votes. So if we assume they were for Obama, you can go ahead and subtract 17 votes from his total, and he still cakewalks it back to the White House.

And yet we keep finding people who are cheating and they are always cheating for the same side. It is little wonder that one side doesn't want to make our elections as clean as possible. We need an id to drive, fish, hunt all kids of things, vote, not so much. Kind of tells me that the importance that the democrats place on voting, somewhere below fishing.

Last edited:
why am i not surprised that in a thread about democrats lauding a person convicted of voter fraud, jakethefakey still manages to bash only republicans.

you're a fraud jake. thanks for admitting again that you are in fact a democrat.

21 Mar 2014 770

It is very expensive and time consuming to investigate voter fraud, and that is why it is rarely investigated beyond the obvious occurances. And, the penalties are light for those who do get caught. As insurance, Democrats conduct the vast majority of their voter fraud in minority districts, and scream racism at the first indication of any investigation of that fraud.

It should be patently obvious to even brain dead partisans, that when voter fraud is easy, the penalties are light if one gets caught, and the rewards for success are high, then voter fraud is not only possible, but is highly probable.

And, when you can identify the party that screams bloody murder at any attempt to reduce the possibility of voter fraud, you can bet your purple bippy that they are the ones benefiting from it.

If you can't beat them, be just like them, eh Jake?

Democrats are overwhelmingly the cheaters at the polls, and they know that. Which is why they are fighting so hard to make sure they can continue to do so.

Reason people may not vote democrat.

Obamacare, check.
NSA spying, check
Irs scandal, check
the economy, check
voter fraud, damn can't vote republican voter fraud protest is bigger then everything else Obama has screwed the pooch on.

why am i not surprised that in a thread about democrats lauding a person convicted of voter fraud, jakethefakey still manages to bash only republicans.

you're a fraud jake. thanks for admitting again that you are in fact a democrat.

Jake is only doing it for the Republicans own good. Hell bitchin about voter fraud is a definite turn off for voters, more so then the economy is a turn on. I call Jack a fake but he is so well known now he in a way isn't a fake. He is a democrat operative pretending to be a Republican.

Forum List

Back