With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious

LOL

2 replies to one post. Let's me know I struck a nerve in your ****.

:dance:
The government cuck fawn needs the government to tell him how to wipe his ass. LOLOLOL what a waste.

Screenshot_20220513-131211_Chrome.jpg

LOL

You're nuts. Notice the "AREA CLOSED" sign on the outer barricades Trump's thugs broke through...?

Ryan-Samsel.jpeg

They were trespassing the moment they crossed that line.
Hahaha narrative picking. That doesn’t show the flash bomb prior

Yes, there were at least two...

Don't just say the election was stolen... Prove it.

Comparing Trump's post election complaints with others is ludicrous. Losing an election and then claiming [fill in the blank] is certainly not new. But Trump isn't in legal trouble for doing that. Out of all the names you mentioned, plus more you didn't mention, none of them attempted to illegally steal the election they lost. Trump did. None of them inspired an assault on our Capitol. Trump did.
At this time Trump hasn’t been criminally charged with leading an insurrection let alone convicted. Consequently, you are just throwing an allegation at a man who should be considered innocent at this moment. (Innocent until proven guilty … Fifth Amendment in Bill of Rights)

Plus Trump was impeached for inciting an insurrection but acquitted by the Senate.

I chose to believe that it is quite possible the 2020 election was rigged. I don’t trust the investigations you mentioned. In fact, I don’t trust our government any more. Plus, I am not alone.

Public Trust in Government: 1958-2023​

Public trust in the federal government, which has been low for decades, has returned to near record lows following a modest uptick in 2020 and 2021. Currently, fewer than two-in-ten Americans say they trust the government in Washington to do what is right “just about always” (1%) or “most of the time” (15%). This is among the lowest trust measures in nearly seven decades of polling. Last year, 20% said they trusted the government just about always or most of the time.

Nor do I trust the liberal media and once again I am not alone.

1704958800799.png

Hahaha narrative picking. That doesn’t show the flash bomb prior

LOL

Can you get any dumber?

That image was taken at an outer barricade as Trump's thugs were first breaking in. They hadn't even made it to the inner barricades yet where the flash bangs would ultimately be used.

LOL

Can you get any dumber?

That image was taken at an outer barricade as Trump's thugs were first breaking in. They hadn't even made it to the inner barricades yet where the flash bangs would ultimately be used.
Yeah, used to incite a violent REACTION.
:rolleyes:

At this time Trump hasn’t been criminally charged with leading an insurrection let alone convicted. Consequently, you are just throwing an allegation at a man who should be considered innocent at this moment. (Innocent until proven guilty … Fifth Amendment in Bill of Rights)

Plus Trump was impeached for inciting an insurrection but acquitted by the Senate.

I chose to believe that it is quite possible the 2020 election was rigged. I don’t trust the investigations you mentioned. In fact, I don’t trust our government any more. Plus, I am not alone.

Public Trust in Government: 1958-2023

Public trust in the federal government, which has been low for decades, has returned to near record lows following a modest uptick in 2020 and 2021. Currently, fewer than two-in-ten Americans say they trust the government in Washington to do what is right “just about always” (1%) or “most of the time” (15%). This is among the lowest trust measures in nearly seven decades of polling. Last year, 20% said they trusted the government just about always or most of the time.

View attachment 886385
It feels like you only believe what you want to believe, and anyone who doesn’t tell you that is “untrustworthy” simply because they didn’t tell you what you wanted to hear.

Public Trust in Government: 1958-2023​

View attachment 886385

Trump doesn't need to be convicted of insurrection. This is a civil case, not a criminal case. Just like OJ was successfully sued civilly for the death of Ron Goldman after being found not guilty in criminal court.

And Trump's impeachment acquittal has no bearing on the Judicial branch.

LOL

Can you get any dumber?

again, and doesn't show the flash bomb into the crowd.

simp's narrative.

Nope, reality.

You're so demented, you think rioters broke past the inner barricades before breaking through the outer barricades. :cuckoo:

Did Scotty beam them there?

Nope, reality.

You're so demented, you think rioters broke past the inner barricades before breaking through the outer barricades. :cuckoo:

Did Scotty beam them there?
Nope, simp's narrative.

Forum List

Back