With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious

Who antagonized Ashes?
The cops shooting rubber bullets and tear gas into a peaceful protest! Yeah, those suppressed videos demofks didn’t want Americans to see how congress treated its citizens

Cries a faggot cuck who actually said I'm jealous because you and jc456 won't have sex with me.

rotfl-gif.288736
I know you are a pretty hard case. Desperate for attention, a perverted fagot. Nasty

LOL

I don't give a fuck what you watched. This guy was there.

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

You're truly fucked in the head to assert you know better from watching on a TV or some other device that the guy standing right next to Ashes Targetpractice.

:cuckoo:

You Democrats are just stupid. Why don't you move to a place with a totalitarian government where you can get the government overreach that you need to be comfortable. You obviously are unable to live on your own, you need big brother standing behind you. Why do you want to impose your control on us? We really don't need you.

We might as well cheat since you putzes are gonna accuse us of cheating anyway.
That’s a great excuse if you lack ethics and morals and helps to explain why our once great nation is rapidly turning into a banana republic.

It should be hard to rig an election. Unfortunately it isn’t. I would love to live in a nation once again where people still trusted our election system.

(In passing, the Republicans also cheat when they can.)

Let's Avoid a Banana Republic Election​

Steven Hill: The US provides more oversight and security for the gaming industry and slot machines than it does for our nation’s election administration.

snip

Our nation’s embarrassing problems with something as basic as voter registration, as well as other parts of our creaking election infrastructure, should serve as a wake-up call. Our antiquated practices are inadequate for the twenty-first century. It’s a wonder things run as well as they do.

If we Americans cannot trust the integrity of our elections-- whether because of poor administration, lousy technology or partisanship -- it will result in widespread apathy and resignation. That, more than any single candidate, will damage our democracy.
[/I]

The cops shooting rubber bullets and tear gas into a peaceful protest! Yeah, those suppressed videos demofks didn’t want Americans to see how congress treated its citizens

It wasn't a peaceful protest, rightard. Protesters were already fighting with police before any tear gas or rubber bullets were used.

You Democrats are just stupid. Why don't you move to a place with a totalitarian government where you can get the government overreach that you need to be comfortable. You obviously are unable to live on your own, you need big brother standing behind you. Why do you want to impose your control on us? We really don't need you.

If you're not happy here, faggot cuck, then leave.

It wasn't a peaceful protest, rightard. Protesters were already fighting with police before any tear gas or rubber bullets were used.
nope. The rush began after the flash bangs went off in the crowd, and one protester had been hit in the cheek by a rubber bullet blowing out his cheek, again, videos your demofks suppressed because it doesn't tell their narrative.

That’s a great excuse if you lack ethics and morals and helps to explain why our once great nation is rapidly turning into a banana republic.

It should be hard to rig an election. Unfortunately it isn’t. I would love to live in a nation once again where people still trusted our election system.

(In passing, the Republicans also cheat when they can.)

Let's Avoid a Banana Republic Election​

Steven Hill: The US provides more oversight and security for the gaming industry and slot machines than it does for our nation’s election administration.

snip

Our nation’s embarrassing problems with something as basic as voter registration, as well as other parts of our creaking election infrastructure, should serve as a wake-up call. Our antiquated practices are inadequate for the twenty-first century. It’s a wonder things run as well as they do.

If we Americans cannot trust the integrity of our elections-- whether because of poor administration, lousy technology or partisanship -- it will result in widespread apathy and resignation. That, more than any single candidate, will damage our democracy.
[/I]

That's pretty fucked up given what hurt the integrity of our elections was actually a sore loser piece of shit who lied daily about election fraud, duping & pissing off his base until some of them were stupid enough to go to prison for him.

nope. The rush began after the flash bangs went off in the crowd, and one protester had been hit in the cheek by a rubber bullet blowing out his cheek, again, videos your demofks suppressed because it doesn't tell their narrative.

Traitor, Trump's thugs first broke through the outer barricades before any of that happened.

It's like you live in an alternative bubble where you're blinded from reality.

So you’re saying that Trump’s supporters had the same level of cognition as a herd of cattle in a thunderstorm.

Forum List

Back