With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

People of faith seriously scare you for some reason

Not me, but they do create fear and disgust in women and gays thanks to their homophobic and misogynous teachings.

I am nor scared of bat shit stupid and crazy theists who believe in all kinds of supernatural invisible entities that they have to kowtow to.

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

If that’s true than you’re a good actor because you act like your scared the way you attack people of faith so much

The fact that you do not attack what hurts innocent people shows how your religion has corrupted your moral sense.

That is why you can adore a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

I’ve found speaking truth and living it the best way to live a moral life. Attacking others is not persuasive.

As for why I adore the Father. I do so because I know Him. I know Him because I know the Son. I have felt their love in my life. I’ve received revelation, participated and seen miracles. I am a witness to their enduring love for man. And I know their plan is the only path to eternal happiness.

That’s why I know your characterization of them is false. You don’t know them. But you can. Humble yourself. Seek the God and Lord of all Creation. Seek His love and you will find it and know for yourself.

I think I was wrong. It’s not people of faith that you fear. It’s the judgment of a just God that youre terrified of. So you look for any way to lie to yourself.

But that won’t work. No matter what you tell yourself to keep from believing He is real and believe you can make yourself righteous, you will one day stand before Him with a perfect knowledge of all you’ve done. And the only way to not fear that is by cleaning up your life with the atonement of Christ.

The Lord gave us the gift of repentance so we can receive mercy. This is a gift of love. And only love can overcome fear.
Your whole life is a red herring. Poor you.
That sounds an awful lot like something Satan would say, don't you think?

Not me, but they do create fear and disgust in women and gays thanks to their homophobic and misogynous teachings.

I am nor scared of bat shit stupid and crazy theists who believe in all kinds of supernatural invisible entities that they have to kowtow to.

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

If that’s true than you’re a good actor because you act like your scared the way you attack people of faith so much

The fact that you do not attack what hurts innocent people shows how your religion has corrupted your moral sense.

Regards
DL

I’ve found speaking truth and living it the best way to live a moral life. Attacking others is not persuasive.

As for why I adore the Father. I do so because I know Him. I know Him because I know the Son. I have felt their love in my life. I’ve received revelation, participated and seen miracles. I am a witness to their enduring love for man. And I know their plan is the only path to eternal happiness.

That’s why I know your characterization of them is false. You don’t know them. But you can. Humble yourself. Seek the God and Lord of all Creation. Seek His love and you will find it and know for yourself.

I think I was wrong. It’s not people of faith that you fear. It’s the judgment of a just God that youre terrified of. So you look for any way to lie to yourself.

But that won’t work. No matter what you tell yourself to keep from believing He is real and believe you can make yourself righteous, you will one day stand before Him with a perfect knowledge of all you’ve done. And the only way to not fear that is by cleaning up your life with the atonement of Christ.

The Lord gave us the gift of repentance so we can receive mercy. This is a gift of love. And only love can overcome fear.
So Satan isn't allegorical? He's a real person?

Regards
DL

That's not important because we still arrive at your post sounds like something the real satan would say or the allegorical satan would say. Same difference either way.

Never heard anyone call religious people religionists before. Guess I'm out of the loop on the fancy lingo.

Regards
DL

That's not important because we still arrive at your post sounds like something the real satan would say or the allegorical satan would say. Same difference either way.
You’re so full of shit. :lol:

Regards
DL

My life is a gift from God. One I am eternally grateful for.
Your life is one big fantasy. Golden plates that don't exist, magic underwear, ancient subs, ...

0/4 nice try.

God loves you

Regards
DL

Your life is one big fantasy. Golden plates that don't exist, magic underwear, ancient subs, ...

0/4 nice try.

God loves you
You’re a Mormon, so 0 for life.

Do you ever have brown stains on your magic underwear?

Sometimes.

But not this time.

What you wrote is exactly what Satan would have written if he were here.

0/4 nice try.

God loves you

Tell me something:

Do you really expect this childish behavior to hurt me?

Why do you feel the desire to even try?

Are you afraid of what you might discover if you applied yourself?

Your behavior is illogical. If you are so correct why not even make an attempt at rational discussion?

Sometimes.

But not this time.

Like you even have a clue.

0/4 nice try.

God loves you

Tell me something:

Do you really expect this childish behavior to hurt me?

Why do you feel the desire to even try?

Are you afraid of what you might discover if you applied yourself?

Your behavior is illogical. If you are so correct why not even make an attempt at rational discussion?
I’m saying that if your underwear is magic, you shouldn’t have to wash it. :biggrin:

Sometimes.

But not this time.

Do you even understand how logic works?

Satan will work against the true religion and promote the false ones or at least ignore the false ones. Just like you do, Taz.

Sometimes.

But not this time.

Satan will work against the true religion and promote the false ones or at least ignore the false ones. Just like you do, Taz.
Is it logical to think that a fictional character like Satan is real?

Sometimes.

But not this time.

The Jews believe he is an angel who works for God testing man by temptation.

Christians believe he is a fallen angel.

Either way, what you wrote fits both bills.

Sometimes.

But not this time.

Still a fictional character... that you’re afraid of. :biggrin:

Sometimes.

But not this time.

I don't know about that. I'll find out soon enough. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

As to are we afraid of Satan? Our behaviors would suggest otherwise.

I don't know about that. I'll find out soon enough. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

You're going straight to hell, if there is one. You know that, don't you?

You're going straight to hell, if there is one. You know that, don't you?
Catholic belief is that except for the saints we know about and the saints we don't know about the fate of any person cannot be known. I'm no exception. I pray for my soul everyday. You should too.

Forum List

Back