With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

The religions that offer a supernatural God are basically authoritarian religions with tyrannical Gods.

They are quite divisive and if Christians and Muslims do not do things just right, they get to burn forever in in a purposeless hell. Yahweh and Allah are mean demiurges.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

In terms of following their religions to the letter, I see both Christians and Muslims as being quite hypocritical and I thank all the Gods for that.

If Christians and Muslims did live by the barbaric ideals their religions and Gods wanted, the inquisitions and jihads would force the rest of us to eliminate those fouls religions for reasons of self-defence.

Let us thank all the good Gods that Christians and Muslims do not practice their religions and are such hypocrites. Let us thank all the Gods that Christians and Muslims are moral enough to be hypocrites and only give lip service to their vile religious ideologies and imaginary Gods.

How many Christians are hypocrites? This link says the vast majority right at the beginning of the link, and I would say that the same number applies to Muslims even though their mosque attendance is higher than the Christian one due to culture more than religion.

Jesus for the non religious - Retired bishop John Spong on religion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUmKEH9jnu8

Regards
DL

People of faith seriously scare you for some reason

Not me, but they do create fear and disgust in women and gays thanks to their homophobic and misogynous teachings.

I am nor scared of bat shit stupid and crazy theists who believe in all kinds of supernatural invisible entities that they have to kowtow to.

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL
Wow, you make it sound like they are being oppressed like the black people were at the hand of Democrats.

I think all they are talking about is the right to define marriage as God intended. I didn't realize they were lynching people.

????????!!!!!!!!!!!???????
what!!!!!!!!!!!??????
1. there's no way to ''weigh'' it
2. Christians/etc are not bad/evil/do not sin/get divorced/hate/kill/etc?????
So you can only find bad? Really?
you provide no stats to refute the facts that Christians are evil also
I don't need to.

If you really believe Christianity is as bad as you say it is, you should be forming a mob and doing something about it.

I have no desire to talk you out of that because I realize it can't be as bad as you say it is because you are standing idly by and letting it continue. So I have already won this argument because your own actions belie your words.
I claim Christians are evil
and provided the facts/proof
unless you provide facts/proof to refute it, my claim stands

Oddly enough the Bible agrees with you. If we weren’t all evil we would not need the atonement of Jesus Christ to save us. There is nothing we can do to be good absent and Jesus Christ.

It’s Christ that enables repentance.

Do you think Jesus would break the law he said he came to fulfil? These laws.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Regards
DL

The religions that offer a supernatural God are basically authoritarian religions with tyrannical Gods.

They are quite divisive and if Christians and Muslims do not do things just right, they get to burn forever in in a purposeless hell. Yahweh and Allah are mean demiurges.

In terms of following their religions to the letter, I see both Christians and Muslims as being quite hypocritical and I thank all the Gods for that.

If Christians and Muslims did live by the barbaric ideals their religions and Gods wanted, the inquisitions and jihads would force the rest of us to eliminate those fouls religions for reasons of self-defence.

Let us thank all the good Gods that Christians and Muslims do not practice their religions and are such hypocrites. Let us thank all the Gods that Christians and Muslims are moral enough to be hypocrites and only give lip service to their vile religious ideologies and imaginary Gods.

How many Christians are hypocrites? This link says the vast majority right at the beginning of the link, and I would say that the same number applies to Muslims even though their mosque attendance is higher than the Christian one due to culture more than religion.

Regards
DL

Not me, but they do create fear and disgust in women and gays thanks to their homophobic and misogynous teachings.

I am nor scared of bat shit stupid and crazy theists who believe in all kinds of supernatural invisible entities that they have to kowtow to.

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL
Which misogynous teachings?

Women have been portrayed prominently throughout the old and new testaments. Much more so than the standard of that day. I think you are mistaken. Probably on purpose though, amirite?

Regards
DL

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

If that’s true than you’re a good actor because you act like your scared the way you attack people of faith so much

I don't need to.

If you really believe Christianity is as bad as you say it is, you should be forming a mob and doing something about it.

I have no desire to talk you out of that because I realize it can't be as bad as you say it is because you are standing idly by and letting it continue. So I have already won this argument because your own actions belie your words.

Oddly enough the Bible agrees with you. If we weren’t all evil we would not need the atonement of Jesus Christ to save us. There is nothing we can do to be good absent and Jesus Christ.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Regards
DL
Your interpretations are wrong.

In fact every single argument you make where you try to use our faith is wrong. You do it on purpose.

Ding.

I do not eat red herrings. Those are all you are good for which is why I ignore your pathetic garbage.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

If that’s true than you’re a good actor because you act like your scared the way you attack people of faith so much
Well... in his first sentence he blames us for people being fearful and then in the next sentence he claims he isn't. He can't have it both ways.

Regards
DL

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

The fact that you do not attack what hurts innocent people shows how your religion has corrupted your moral sense.

That is why you can adore a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

Ding.

I do not eat red herrings. Those are all you are good for which is why I ignore your pathetic garbage.

Regards
DL
Answer me this, if Christianity is so evil, why aren't you trying to abolish it?

They used to burn women at the stakes because they thought they were witches. They stopped doing that when they realized they weren't witches. If they had been witches they should have kept burning them at the stake. So why don't you burn Christianity at the stake? Because Christianity isn't what you say it is. That's why.

Regards
DL

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

The fact that you do not attack what hurts innocent people shows how your religion has corrupted your moral sense.

Regards
DL
How should we attack Christianity?

I attribute you calling evil good to your low I.Q.

Regards
DL

Where did he call evil good?

Is a genocidal son murdering God good or evil?

Regards
DL

The Father holds the keys of life and death and has given them to the Son. He gave us life. It’s His right to take it away according to Justice

Because of mercy He will restore every life that was taken.

And yes that’s very good. Justice, mercy, and the resurrection will always be good.

But you didn’t even try to address my question. Why is that? What are you afraid of?

I don't need to.

Regards
DL

Please read Isaiah 53. Christ was promised to take the demands of justice on Himself so mercy can be extended. And He did. Because of Him repentance can occur. Because of Him we will live again.

And that my friend is very good

Regards
DL

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I’ve found speaking truth and living it the best way to live a moral life. Attacking others is not persuasive.

As for why I adore the Father. I do so because I know Him. I know Him because I know the Son. I have felt their love in my life. I’ve received revelation, participated and seen miracles. I am a witness to their enduring love for man. And I know their plan is the only path to eternal happiness.

That’s why I know your characterization of them is false. You don’t know them. But you can. Humble yourself. Seek the God and Lord of all Creation. Seek His love and you will find it and know for yourself.

I think I was wrong. It’s not people of faith that you fear. It’s the judgment of a just God that youre terrified of. So you look for any way to lie to yourself.

But that won’t work. No matter what you tell yourself to keep from believing He is real and believe you can make yourself righteous, you will one day stand before Him with a perfect knowledge of all you’ve done. And the only way to not fear that is by cleaning up your life with the atonement of Christ.

The Lord gave us the gift of repentance so we can receive mercy. This is a gift of love. And only love can overcome fear.

Regards
DL

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I’ve found speaking truth and living it the best way to live a moral life. Attacking others is not persuasive.

As for why I adore the Father. I do so because I know Him. I know Him because I know the Son. I have felt their love in my life. I’ve received revelation, participated and seen miracles. I am a witness to their enduring love for man. And I know their plan is the only path to eternal happiness.

That’s why I know your characterization of them is false. You don’t know them. But you can. Humble yourself. Seek the God and Lord of all Creation. Seek His love and you will find it and know for yourself.

I think I was wrong. It’s not people of faith that you fear. It’s the judgment of a just God that youre terrified of. So you look for any way to lie to yourself.

But that won’t work. No matter what you tell yourself to keep from believing He is real and believe you can make yourself righteous, you will one day stand before Him with a perfect knowledge of all you’ve done. And the only way to not fear that is by cleaning up your life with the atonement of Christ.

The Lord gave us the gift of repentance so we can receive mercy. This is a gift of love. And only love can overcome fear.
Your whole life is a red herring. Poor you.

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

My life is a gift from God. One I am eternally grateful for.

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

My life is a gift from God. One I am eternally grateful for.
Your life is one big fantasy. Golden plates that don't exist, magic underwear, ancient subs, ...

Forum List

Back