With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

you provide no stats to refute the facts that Christians are evil also
I don't need to.

If you really believe Christianity is as bad as you say it is, you should be forming a mob and doing something about it.

I have no desire to talk you out of that because I realize it can't be as bad as you say it is because you are standing idly by and letting it continue. So I have already won this argument because your own actions belie your words.
I claim Christians are evil
and provided the facts/proof
unless you provide facts/proof to refute it, my claim stands
Do you know why they no longer burn witches at the stake?
irrelevant
the Christians/their beliefs/etc have been proven wrong
so they can't be trusted/believed now
it would be stupid to believe the Christian's beliefs are real
they thought the Earth was the ''center of the Universe''/etc
they believed torture of ''non-believers'' was ok
priests are STILL raping CHILDREN!!!!
Sorry dear, let me know when you have formed a mob and done something about it. Until then it's just rhetoric.
hahahha
again--you people provide NO argument but lot's of DUMB/insults/crap

I don't need to.

If you really believe Christianity is as bad as you say it is, you should be forming a mob and doing something about it.

I have no desire to talk you out of that because I realize it can't be as bad as you say it is because you are standing idly by and letting it continue. So I have already won this argument because your own actions belie your words.
irrelevant
Sorry dear, let me know when you have formed a mob and done something about it. Until then it's just rhetoric.
hahahha
No argument is needed. If it is as bad as you say it is it would have been abolished. You lose.

irrelevant
hahahha
No argument is needed. If it is as bad as you say it is it would have been abolished. You lose.
Christians are just as evil/etc
plain and simple--final
you have not refuted it

irrelevant
hahahha
plain and simple--final
you have not refuted it
So you didn't follow my logic?

irrelevant
hahahha
plain and simple--final
you have not refuted it
.......the poster said it was better to be religious--this has not been proven but has been refuted by me

The religions that offer a supernatural God are basically authoritarian religions with tyrannical Gods.

They are quite divisive and if Christians and Muslims do not do things just right, they get to burn forever in in a purposeless hell. Yahweh and Allah are mean demiurges.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

In terms of following their religions to the letter, I see both Christians and Muslims as being quite hypocritical and I thank all the Gods for that.

If Christians and Muslims did live by the barbaric ideals their religions and Gods wanted, the inquisitions and jihads would force the rest of us to eliminate those fouls religions for reasons of self-defence.

Let us thank all the good Gods that Christians and Muslims do not practice their religions and are such hypocrites. Let us thank all the Gods that Christians and Muslims are moral enough to be hypocrites and only give lip service to their vile religious ideologies and imaginary Gods.

How many Christians are hypocrites? This link says the vast majority right at the beginning of the link, and I would say that the same number applies to Muslims even though their mosque attendance is higher than the Christian one due to culture more than religion.

Jesus for the non religious - Retired bishop John Spong on religion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUmKEH9jnu8

Regards
DL

People of faith seriously scare you for some reason

hahahha
plain and simple--final
you have not refuted it
.......the poster said it was better to be religious--this has not been proven but has been refuted by me
Yes, I will take the religious over godless militant atheists. Those people are the bottom of the barrel.

200 million people murdered in the 20th century isn't enough proof for you?

You'd have to weigh the good and the bad. I doubt you've ever tried that.
????????!!!!!!!!!!!???????
what!!!!!!!!!!!??????
1. there's no way to ''weigh'' it
2. Christians/etc are not bad/evil/do not sin/get divorced/hate/kill/etc?????
So you can only find bad? Really?
you provide no stats to refute the facts that Christians are evil also
I don't need to.

Oddly enough the Bible agrees with you. If we weren’t all evil we would not need the atonement of Jesus Christ to save us. There is nothing we can do to be good absent and Jesus Christ.

It’s Christ that enables repentance.

The religions that offer a supernatural God are basically authoritarian religions with tyrannical Gods.

What bubble do you exist in?

You of no mistakes...

Hypocrisy is a willful mistake.

What dimwitted bubble do you exist in?

Regards
DL
No, I don't think as a rule hypocrisy is willful. Mistake? Maybe. So much depends on the specific circumstances.

It would be good for you to thank God period.

It has a practical application, like forgiving and confessing. Basically being religious offers a functional advantage that atheism can't match.

Atheism not only creates an intellectual dead end it creates a moral wasteland too.

I'll take the religious over the militant irreligious any day and twice on Sunday.
even the priests that RAPE? and then the hierarchy that tries to protect those priests?
how about the religious that rape/pillage/rob/etc?
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
TORTURE?
Inquisition | Roman Catholicism
denigrate/scandalize--someone who believes the Earth is not the center of the Universe?
Galileo Galilei - Wikipedia
You are arguing to throw the baby out with the bathwater?
wrong
the religious are just as ''evil''/bad/idiotic/etc as anyone else

Worse.

Religions based on the supernatural have or are given authority and them lying perpetually is a breach of trust as well as lies.

Regards
DL

It would be good for you to thank God period.

It has a practical application, like forgiving and confessing. Basically being religious offers a functional advantage that atheism can't match.

Atheism not only creates an intellectual dead end it creates a moral wasteland too.

I'll take the religious over the militant irreligious any day and twice on Sunday.
even the priests that RAPE? and then the hierarchy that tries to protect those priests?
how about the religious that rape/pillage/rob/etc?
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
TORTURE?
Inquisition | Roman Catholicism
denigrate/scandalize--someone who believes the Earth is not the center of the Universe?
Galileo Galilei - Wikipedia
You are arguing to throw the baby out with the bathwater?
wrong
the religious are just as ''evil''/bad/idiotic/etc as anyone else

Worse.

Religions based on the supernatural have or are given authority and them lying perpetually is a breach of trust as well as lies.

Regards
DL
Religion creates wonderful charities and organizations.

Inquisitions and jihads are the tools of your religion. They are not the tools of the more civilized.

Those are a part of the baby you cherish. Satan.

Regards
DL

Inquisitions and jihads are the tools of your religion. They are not the tools of the more civilized.

Regards
DL
And my point was that in some cases they served a valid purpose.

Why if your people ever did what the Cathars tried to do, I would hope someone would rise up and let you meet Darwin.

Regards
DL
Since you bring up Satan, do you mind if I ask if you worship him? Because Satan will only attack the one true religion. Which is what you do.

They are quite divisive and if Christians and Muslims do not do things just right, they get to burn forever in in a purposeless hell. Yahweh and Allah are mean demiurges.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

In terms of following their religions to the letter, I see both Christians and Muslims as being quite hypocritical and I thank all the Gods for that.

If Christians and Muslims did live by the barbaric ideals their religions and Gods wanted, the inquisitions and jihads would force the rest of us to eliminate those fouls religions for reasons of self-defence.

Let us thank all the good Gods that Christians and Muslims do not practice their religions and are such hypocrites. Let us thank all the Gods that Christians and Muslims are moral enough to be hypocrites and only give lip service to their vile religious ideologies and imaginary Gods.

How many Christians are hypocrites? This link says the vast majority right at the beginning of the link, and I would say that the same number applies to Muslims even though their mosque attendance is higher than the Christian one due to culture more than religion.

Jesus for the non religious - Retired bishop John Spong on religion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUmKEH9jnu8

Regards
DL

People of faith seriously scare you for some reason

Not me, but they do create fear and disgust in women and gays thanks to their homophobic and misogynous teachings.

I am nor scared of bat shit stupid and crazy theists who believe in all kinds of supernatural invisible entities that they have to kowtow to.

Dumb is as dumb thinks.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back