Sharia Law in Dearborn MI. according to Hannity and Alex Jones

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Shawarma Law Brings Extreme Tolerance to Middle America - The Opposition w/ Jordan
Klepper

A short video why Hannity and Jones are wrong.

Across the United States, religious courts operate on a routine, everyday basis. The Roman Catholic Church alone has nearly 200 diocesan tribunals that handle a variety of cases, including an estimated 15,000 to 20,000 marriage annulments each year. In addition, many Orthodox Jews use rabbinical courts to obtain religious divorces, resolve business conflicts and settle other disputes with fellow Jews. Similarly, many Muslims appeal to Islamic clerics to resolve marital disputes and other disagreements with fellow Muslims.

What Is Sharia Law?
---------------------------------------------------------------
The US has been under Sharia Law for decades, till women got the right to vote in 1920.:rolleyes: and yet the GOP men lord it over women.

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
It's also painfully evident these lost souls have absolutely no life. So sad.

Just angry, bitter, hateful people.

Shawarma Law Brings Extreme Tolerance to Middle America - The Opposition w/ Jordan
Klepper

Across the United States, religious courts operate on a routine, everyday basis. The Roman Catholic Church alone has nearly 200 diocesan tribunals that handle a variety of cases, including an estimated 15,000 to 20,000 marriage annulments each year. In addition, many Orthodox Jews use rabbinical courts to obtain religious divorces, resolve business conflicts and settle other disputes with fellow Jews. Similarly, many Muslims appeal to Islamic clerics to resolve marital disputes and other disagreements with fellow Muslims.

What Is Sharia Law?
The US has been under Sharia Law for decades, till women got the right to vote in 1920.:rolleyes: and yet the GOP men lord it over women.

Penny what is it you just LOVE about Islam, I have to wonder?

Are you Muslim?

Are you married to a Muslim?

BTW I don't think she will answer me. I think she has me on ignore.

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?
I spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia where women were 2nd class citizens. They couldn't drive, they couldn't vote(1920s the Democrats still prevented women from voting) they had to walk 2 feet behind their husbands, and if they weren't married couldn't go out of the house unless their fathers were with them. Restaurants had two sections, 1 men only because to be with a female without it being your wife, would be a crime and you could be punished by having your tally whacker removed, and the women put in a potato sack and throw off the tallest tower. Yeah, Sharia Law is just perfect for the liberal women, but dont forget the Gays, they would be thrown off the tallest buildings, or burned, or drowned......Coming to a city near you...…Liberalism is all about death, even this stupid bitch OP wants to fucking die, because her life is totally miserable...

Women treated as second-class citizens by sharia 'courts'
Evil ISIS jihadis throw four gay men from a roof in sick video

521991ab790841393152e034fd6e63b6--liberal-logic-conservative-news.jpg

Are you Muslim?

Islam is just one of the hundreds of things sure to help fracture America.
That's all Penny-Pooper needs to know.

We have pockets of Muslim rule in the U.S. Obama imported them purposely, and distributed them around the country. They are here to destabilize.

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?
When I see a woman as stupid as the OP, it reminds me of this video and what they could expect.

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?
I spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia where women were 2nd class citizens. They couldn't drive, they couldn't vote(1920s the Democrats still prevented women from voting) they had to walk 2 feet behind their husbands, and if they weren't married couldn't go out of the house unless their fathers were with them. Restaurants had to sections, 1 men only because to be with a female without it being your wife, would be a crime and you could be punished by having your tally whacker removed, and the women put in a potato sack and throw off the tallest tower. Yeah, Sharia Law is just perfect for the liberal women, but dont forget the Gays, they would be thrown off the tallest buildings, or burned, or drowned......Coming to a city near you...…Liberalism is all about death, even this stupid bitch OP wants to fucking die, because her life is totally miserable...

Really, because most feminists are extremely self-loathing, extremist forms of Islam IS the religion that appeals to them.

To be honest, they are often not the sharpest tools in the shed either. Oh, the Overlords get along okay, but I'm talking about the pussy hat wearing minions. Deep down they really, really love soundbites, rules, and authority. They never mind a society where there is clear order and they know just how things go. Even if they have to wear a sack and can only boss their children around.

(I am talking mostly about "third wave feminists" here, and not the older Camille Paglia variety, who have nothing but contempt for third wavers)

Are you Muslim?

penny likes islam for the same reason that adolf hitler liked islam.
Always remember that "reich" is german for "holy roman empire"

We have pockets of Muslim rule in the U.S. Obama imported them purposely, and distributed them around the country. They are here to destabilize.
And during all that time of the 1/2 white faggot Muslim, many US citizens were buying up arms just incase those Radicals show up next to them.. It is going to be bloody, but the way I see it, if anyone with a Obama/Biden or I'm with Her(stupid) bumper stickers on their Toyota Priuses just might be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers and shot.

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?
I spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia where women were 2nd class citizens. They couldn't drive, they couldn't vote(1920s the Democrats still prevented women from voting) they had to walk 2 feet behind their husbands, and if they weren't married couldn't go out of the house unless their fathers were with them. Restaurants had to sections, 1 men only because to be with a female without it being your wife, would be a crime and you could be punished by having your tally whacker removed, and the women put in a potato sack and throw off the tallest tower. Yeah, Sharia Law is just perfect for the liberal women, but dont forget the Gays, they would be thrown off the tallest buildings, or burned, or drowned......Coming to a city near you...…Liberalism is all about death, even this stupid bitch OP wants to fucking die, because her life is totally miserable...

Really, because most feminists are extremely self-loathing, extremist forms of Islam IS the religion that appeals to them.

To be honest, they are often not the sharpest tools in the shed either. Oh, the Overlords get along okay, but I'm talking about the pussy hat wearing minions. Deep down they really, really love soundbites, rules, and authority. They never mind a society where there is clear order and they know just how things go. Even if they have to wear a sack and can only boss their children around.

(I am talking mostly about "third wave feminists" here, and not the older Camille Paglia variety, who have nothing but contempt for third wavers)
I think it all goes back to the 1960s when Feminazis decided to make US boys into the new man. Talk about being a frustrated group of HAGS..You bitches made the pajama boy, now you have to deal with them.

thEF2JVV8P.jpg

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.

Democrats have control of the media.
It's as simple as that.
Most of America isn't politically active, so they think they're being told the truth.
They don't know that Democrats have perpetrated one fraud after another on us.
Russian Collusion is the latest whopper to come down the crapper.
Democrats don't have to give you reasons to vote for them anymore. They just give us reasons not to vote for Trump.

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?

Are you Muslim?

Obviously you didn't watch the video. By the way the Haredi Jews of NY State are worst than Dearborn with their ? Sharia Law.

for the record-----women were AD
Are you Muslim?

penny likes islam for the same reason that adolf hitler liked islam.
Always remember that "reich" is german for "holy roman empire"

also ----remember that KHALIFA (caliphate) is Arabic for
Reich

Apparently, nobody here took the time to watch the OP's video which is a parody on Sharia law taking over America. ... :cool:

so? it was a waste of time anyway------do you know you put that clumsy thing together?

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?

Liberals are insane with hate

muslims-violence.jpg

Democrats have control of the media.
It's as simple as that.
Most of America isn't politically active, so they think they're being told the truth.
They don't know that Democrats have perpetrated one fraud after another on us.
Russian Collusion is the latest whopper to come down the crapper.
Democrats don't have to give you reasons to vote for them anymore. They just give us reasons not to vote for Trump.

Now this is a partisan thing?? Who knew, isn't the GOP trying to cut women's female rights?? and didn't the Judicial committee on the GOP side lack females and they had to pay for a female to question a female??

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?

I think it all goes back to the 1960s when Feminazis decided to make US boys into the new man. Talk about being a frustrated group of HAGS..You bitches made the pajama boy, now you have to deal with them.

View attachment 230050

Yeahbut the fingers clutching that mug are so soft and manicured. And the eyebrow lift is so ironic. /////

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?

Are you Muslim?

Obviously you didn't watch the video. By the way the Haredi Jews of NY State are worst than Dearborn with their ? Sharia Law.

Yeah I'm not going to take your word for that, and you know exactly why not.

Forum List

Back