Wisdom from Mccain

McCain is a statist warmongering corrupt idiot. Though he deserves our gratitude for his suffering at the hands of the NV commies.

He should be in an old folks home, if not an insane asylum.

riiiiight... because anyone who isn't trying to destroy this country must be evil.

quiet, you doddering freak

More and more politics. Let me know when Repubs have a healthcare fix. Or simplify taxes. Or balance the budget. I don't care about more politics.

I am with ya man ... I have heard/seen enough of what those fools in Congress (regardless of party) have to offer ... Send them all home ... :thup:

More and more politics. Let me know when Repubs have a healthcare fix. Or simplify taxes. Or balance the budget. I don't care about more politics.
I am pointing out the violence, intolerant, attack on constitutional rights, and Sedition from the left. That is not just 'politics'.

Democrats created the health care disaster that Americans are left with right now.

Obama added almost 7 trillion dollars in his first four years, with the help of a congress controlled by a near supermajority of Democrats who controlled Congress during President Bush's last 2 years and President Obama's first two years.

Massive debt addition, unconstitutional and illegal governance by the president, non representative government, and scandal after scandal culminating with a Democratic Party helping a criminal run for president as their nominee is exactly why Democrats have lost over 1000 elections, why they lost the US House, why they lost the US Senate, and why they lost the White House.

You obviously don't care about facts and the truth anymore either...

No you are talking politics. There are plenty of ways to dispute much of what your saying, but I'm not interested. I want actual results. You are just talking more politics. None of that is an accomplishment. Just you bashing democrats. That does nothing for me.

I am pointing out the violence, intolerant, attack on constitutional rights, and Sedition from the left. That is not just 'politics'.

Democrats created the health care disaster that Americans are left with right now.

Obama added almost 7 trillion dollars in his first four years, with the help of a congress controlled by a near supermajority of Democrats who controlled Congress during President Bush's last 2 years and President Obama's first two years.

Massive debt addition, unconstitutional and illegal governance by the president, non representative government, and scandal after scandal culminating with a Democratic Party helping a criminal run for president as their nominee is exactly why Democrats have lost over 1000 elections, why they lost the US House, why they lost the US Senate, and why they lost the White House.

No you are talking politics. There are plenty of ways to dispute much of what your saying, but I'm not interested. I want actual results. You are just talking more politics. None of that is an accomplishment. Just you bashing democrats. That does nothing for me.
Hey snowflake, you know we're in the political Forum right? You know whatever politicians do, the results of what politicians do, is all political and politics right?

You are trying to deny reality so much that you're spinning yourself into a tizzy...

This is a bit old, but I missed it when it happened and it is still important. Nothing still gets done.

"Stop listening to the bombastic loudmouths on the radio and the television and the Internet. To hell with them. They don't want anything done for the public good -- our incapacity is their livelihood. Let's trust each other. Let's return to regular order."

John McCain's sermon on how politics should be - CNNPolitics

Too many are listening to people who don't want anything to get done because if things were going well they would have nothing to talk about.

I notice McCain ain't on TV much here lately. I'm thinking McCain rethunk his stupid stunt some. I bet he decided that this isn't the hill he wants his legacy to die on.

Hey snowflake, you know we're in the political Forum right? You know whatever politicians do, the results of what politicians do, is all political and politics right?

You are trying to deny reality so much that you're spinning yourself into a tizzy...

Ah the name calling, so no intelligent conversation eh? I'm amazed you just bash democrats and call that an accomplishment, how lost are you? Fixing healthcare is an accomplishment. Balancing the budget is an accomplishment. Simplifying taxes would be a great one. But bashing democrats does nothing for me, sorry. I guess this being a politics forum means you can't tell the difference between playing politics and actually getting something done.

All Congressional Representatives should come from the service industry* ... So maybe they will know how to serve the People.

* Except maybe McDonalds ... Last time I went in there, the cashier was looking like she would be happier if I was dead instead of having to take my order.
I really don't know how those fools stay in business ... Unless of course our expectations have been ruined. ... They'll never get anymore of my money.

All Congressional Representatives should come from the service industry* ... So maybe they will know how to serve the People.

* Except maybe McDonalds ... Last time I went in there, the cashier was looking like she would be happier if I was dead instead of having to take my order.
I really don't know how those fools stay in business ... Unless of course our expectations have been ruined. ... They'll never get anymore of my money.

They certainly need to know how to do their job.

Ah the name calling, so no intelligent conversation eh? I'm amazed you just bash democrats and call that an accomplishment, how lost are you? Fixing healthcare is an accomplishment. Balancing the budget is an accomplishment. Simplifying taxes would be a great one. But no bashing democrats does nothing for me, sorry. I guess this being a politics forum means you can't tell the difference between playing politics and actually getting something done.
Destroying Healthcare, illegally spying on the American people, illegally targeting the American people with the IRS, helping terrorists like the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda and Isis, arming Mexican drug cartels, refusing to enforce immigration law, protecting violent illegals and illegal Sanctuary cities, setting a new record for non-compliance with the Freedom of Information Act and federal records Act...

... all of those are accomplishments on the Democratic party's record. I am not bashing Democrats - I am pointing out the facts

This is a bit old, but I missed it when it happened and it is still important. Nothing still gets done.

"Stop listening to the bombastic loudmouths on the radio and the television and the Internet. To hell with them. They don't want anything done for the public good -- our incapacity is their livelihood. Let's trust each other. Let's return to regular order."

Too many are listening to people who don't want anything to get done because if things were going well they would have nothing to talk about.
John McCain is a spineless motherfucker, a corrupt career politician to the core...

Ah the name calling, so no intelligent conversation eh? I'm amazed you just bash democrats and call that an accomplishment, how lost are you? Fixing healthcare is an accomplishment. Balancing the budget is an accomplishment. Simplifying taxes would be a great one. But no bashing democrats does nothing for me, sorry. I guess this being a politics forum means you can't tell the difference between playing politics and actually getting something done.
Destroying Healthcare, illegally spying on the American people, illegally targeting the American people with the IRS, helping terrorists like the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda and Isis, arming Mexican drug cartels, refusing to enforce immigration law, protecting violent illegals and illegal Sanctuary cities, setting a new record for non-compliance with the Freedom of Information Act and federal records Act...

... all of those are accomplishments on the Democratic party's record. I am not bashing Democrats - I am pointing out the facts

So your idea of getting things done is pointing out bad things about the Democrats. Again, doesn't help me. I really don't care for either party. I want real things done.

John McCain is a spineless motherfucker, a corrupt career politician to the core...

He was in the military...

He was in the military...
That was many decades ago, he’s a career politician corrupt to the core.
And he always has been a progressive…

So your idea of getting things done is pointing out bad things about the Democrats.
Not at all. Pointing out all of that only shows the only thing Democrats could get done or illegal, unconstitutional, self-serving, and / or damaging to this country.

President Trump just eliminated several of former President Obama's illegal and unconstitutional acts, forcing Congress to do their job if they want those issues to survive.

So your idea of getting things done is pointing out bad things about the Democrats.
Not at all. Pointing out all of that only shows the only thing Democrats could get done or illegal, unconstitutional, self-serving, and / or damaging to this country.

President Trump just eliminated several of former President Obama's illegal and unconstitutional acts, forcing Congress to do their job if they want those issues to survive.

So your idea of accomplisments is pointing out all Dems could get done? How does that help me again? Will that make my taxes easier to do? Will that make healthcare affordable? Hate to break this to you, but winning an election isn't an accomplishment I care about. It's what they do after winning...

So your idea of accomplisments is pointing out all Dems could get done? How does that help me again? Will that make my taxes easier to do? Will that make healthcare affordable? Hate to break this to you, but winning an election isn't an accomplishment I care about. It's what they do after winning...
Nothing can help you...

Nothing can help you...

Certainly not your babbling about politics. That hasn't helped anyone.

Certainly not your babbling about politics. That hasn't helped anyone.
You have done your very best to distract from, justify, excuse, and ignore the massive failures of the democratic party that has resulted in their near destruction and damage to this country.

Your attempt to call that babbling is just more pathetic denial.

As I said, nothing can help anyone that partisan Lee blind and that much of a butt-hurt sheep...

Forum List

Back