Wisdom from Mccain

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
This is a bit old, but I missed it when it happened and it is still important. Nothing still gets done.

"Stop listening to the bombastic loudmouths on the radio and the television and the Internet. To hell with them. They don't want anything done for the public good -- our incapacity is their livelihood. Let's trust each other. Let's return to regular order."

John McCain's sermon on how politics should be - CNNPolitics

Too many are listening to people who don't want anything to get done because if things were going well they would have nothing to talk about.

McCain is a statist warmongering corrupt idiot. Though he deserves our gratitude for his suffering at the hands of the NV commies.

He should be in an old folks home, if not an insane asylum.

McCain is a statist warmongering corrupt idiot. Though he deserves our gratitude for his suffering at the hands of the NV commies.

You seem to be ignoring what he said. You disagree?

Not seem!

I did ignore what he said. He is fucking fool. Why would you ever listen to a fool?

For the bullshit he has pulled in the Ukraine backing known nazis to backing ISIS.

This is a bit old, but I missed it when it happened and it is still important. Nothing still gets done.

"Stop listening to the bombastic loudmouths on the radio and the television and the Internet. To hell with them. They don't want anything done for the public good -- our incapacity is their livelihood. Let's trust each other. Let's return to regular order."

Too many are listening to people who don't want anything to get done because if things were going well they would have nothing to talk about.

Gang of...nuff said.

Not seem!

I did ignore what he said. He is fucking fool. Why would you ever listen to a fool?

Then you can't really speak on what he said with his the topic.

Gang of...nuff said.

And what is wrong with the quote in the OP?

Not seem!

I can't and I won't.

Not seem!

I can't and I won't.

Childish.

Not seem!

I can't and I won't.

Childish.
Thank you.

I'm not interested in a politician's pretty words especially when there is no consistency in his message. McCain's mind has been faltering for years and he is a big problem. Have I mentioned we need term limits?

I'm not interested in a politician's pretty words especially when there is no consistency in his message. McCain's mind has been faltering for years and he is a big problem. Have I mentioned we need term limits?

I see a lot of wisdom in his words. And by no means do I typically agree with him. It shows a lot that so many won't even listen.

Every last talk show host on either side is only I interested in their pocketbook and breaks for the elitist one percent. Man if you can't see that wow you are s!power than I figured. How either side gets this many dupes to follow them I will never know.. They surely aren't worried about the average working person....that is guaranteed.

And what is wrong with the quote in the OP?

I am not interested in his "regular order" ... And it has nothing to do with not wanting things resolved so I can have something to talk about.

It has more to do with the complete mess politicians make in attempts to solve problems.
I would be happy if they spent two years in their districts ... Speaking with their constituents ... And not even holding Congress.

Then pass a balanced budget amendment for the Constitution.
Then start fixing the garbage they have already written over the last century.

Songbird has never done anything for the public good in his life. He's a traitor and a crook who takes bribes on every issue. Why else would a repub support illegals knowing they will all vote for the welfare party?

For the bullshit he has pulled in the Ukraine backing known nazis to backing ISIS.

Nazis?
Sounds scary!!!

What are the biggest differences between Russian Commies and Ukrainian Nazis?

Forum List

Back