Breitbart's Bannon: President Trump more important to American history than civil rights movement

If you read the article Bannon never actually said that.

The moonbat author is a Lgbtubcjfrgshj avtivist...or something.

Bunch of nonsense tripe.

• Banned
If you read the article Bannon never actually said that.

The moonbat author is a Lgbtubcjfrgshj avtivist...or something.

Bunch of nonsense tripe.

i should have known. that website is all sensational headlines. fake news!

IMG_0576.JPG
Bannon's goal is to destroy all of America's institutions. He said so in a Vanity Fair interview two summer's ago. He joined the Trump administration because he found someone who can make that happen.

Bannon is known for his remade history to fit his narrative. Nothing new. As for rump being important, only that he is alive.

Taking us back to the 18th century and reversing most of civil rights is certainly notable.

Of course you're a piece of fucking scum for supporting such.

You didn't even read the article, it's obvious
Sorry to inform you but that is what the intent of rump is. Taking us back to the 18th century and reversing most of civil rights is certainly notable.

Blah blah blah...youre still a butt hurt clown.

Bannon said no such thing but you imbeciles will leap on it. Stupid fucks

Who is Bannon and why does anyone think that he is entitled to importance or respect for his opinion? He hasn't done anything of note at all. He's just a worthless, trashy little loudmouth.

Who is Bannon and why does anyone think that he is entitled to importance or respect for his opinion? He hasn't done anything of note at all. He's just a worthless, trashy little loudmouth.

But here you are posting about him

Steve Bannon is the most patriotic American hero in the history of the world. he made Trump president. Trump is making America great. America is making the world great. all thanks to Bannon!

The civil rights movement was important but only in a negative sense. It gave us the govt mandated racism of affirmative action and also the welfare state which is bankrupting america.

Yes. I do want to know why the opinion of this bimbo is worthy of our public discourse. The news always reports that "Steve Bannon said this," "Steve Bannon said that," but my next-door neighbor says shit, too. Why would Bannon be anything "special"?

And they were immigrants....I do agree. I visited my relatives over in Sweden. Much cleaner..smarter there.

Yes. I do want to know why the opinion of this bimbo is worthy of our public discourse. The news always reports that "Steve Bannon said this," "Steve Bannon said that," but my next-door neighbor says shit, too. Why would Bannon be anything "special"?

About how I feel about any lowly filthy progtard

Forum List

Back