Wisdom from Mccain

And what is wrong with the quote in the OP?

I am not interested in his "regular order" ... And it has nothing to do with not wanting things resolved so I can have something to talk about.

It has more to do with the complete mess politicians make in attempts to solve problems.
I would be happy if they spent two years in their districts ... Speaking with their constituents ... And not even holding Congress.

Then pass a balanced budget amendment for the Constitution.
Then start fixing the garbage they have already written over the last century.

Yes they are a mess now. But I think Mccain is pointing that out and wants to go back to when things got done. Look at what was done when Clinton was president. Balanced budget, welfare reform, crime bill...

Yes they are a mess now. But I think Mccain is pointing that out and wants to go back to when things got done. Look at what was done when Clinton was president. Balanced budget, welfare reform, crime bill...

Senator McCain has been there since 1987 ... He is responsible for the garbage we have now.
Either he contributed to/passed the garbage ... Or wasn't able to do anything to stop it.

I would fire him before I would listen to anything he suggests ... But, I don't live in Arizona.

This is a bit old, but I missed it when it happened and it is still important. Nothing still gets done.

"Stop listening to the bombastic loudmouths on the radio and the television and the Internet. To hell with them. They don't want anything done for the public good -- our incapacity is their livelihood. Let's trust each other. Let's return to regular order."

John McCain's sermon on how politics should be - CNNPolitics

Too many are listening to people who don't want anything to get done because if things were going well they would have nothing to talk about.

McCain is one of those people he just described.

This is a bit old, but I missed it when it happened and it is still important. Nothing still gets done.

"Stop listening to the bombastic loudmouths on the radio and the television and the Internet. To hell with them. They don't want anything done for the public good -- our incapacity is their livelihood. Let's trust each other. Let's return to regular order."

Too many are listening to people who don't want anything to get done because if things were going well they would have nothing to talk about.
McCain was wrong. It is not congress's and politicians in capacity that is their livelihood. It is their incompetence, corruption, self-serving, and Nation damaging inability to get anything done that is the livelihood of those who make a living on radio.

If Congress, if politicians, weren't so incompetent and corrupt and unable to get anything done those on the radio would have nothing to talk about.

Radio and TV commentators are...well I never consider them people I would ever help if they really needed it.

McCain ran for president twice and got his ass handed to him both times...why should we listen to a word that back stabber says??

Any time CNN quotes a republican you know it won't be complimentary to a republican administration. What happens when McCain doesn't want anything done? Isn't it time the old maverick retired?

McCain was wrong. It is not congress's and politicians in capacity that is their livelihood. It is their incompetence, corruption, self-serving, and Nation damaging inability to get anything done that is the livelihood of those who make a living on radio.

If Congress, if politicians, weren't so incompetent and corrupt and unable to get anything done those on the radio would have nothing to talk about.

So why do they keep getting elected? It seems to be because of all the partisan loudmouths. Everybody thinks they need to vote for only their one party. If the guy in your party is doing a bad job he needs to be replaced. Politicians need to know the people will un-elect them. Sometimes you have to vote for the other party.

Any time CNN quotes a republican you know it won't be complimentary to a republican administration. What happens when McCain doesn't want anything done? Isn't it time the old maverick retired?

It's hard to compliment congress when they do nothing.

That's true ... Senator McCain has never been known to shy away from a camera.
I have seen his mug on television longer/more often than just about anyone else (Senator Graham is catching up though).

The only difference in Senator McCain and the radio/television personalities he rails against ...
Is that the others earn enough money to run their organizations without accruing Trillions in debt.

So why do they keep getting elected? It seems to be because of all the partisan loudmouths. Everybody thinks they need to vote for only their one party. If the guy in your party is doing a bad job he needs to be replaced. Politicians need to know the people will un-elect them. Sometimes you have to vote for the other party.
For many different reasons.

One reason is, just like when many Democrats, a significant number of Voters are sheep who believe just about anything they're told.

Another reason is because they know the longer they're politicians are in Washington the more money they can bring home to the state.

Another reason is that Republicans in the past have often told that their constituents to suck it up even though the voters don't like them because they have to vote for them in order to prevent a Democrat from going in office.

Donald Trump introduced option C to Republican voters. Voters did not have to vote Democrat and they did not have to vote Washington Establishment Republican.

Anyone who agrees with any radio person is a dupe.....a really gullible dupe. All of them don't care about anyone but the wealthy. They preach division.

For many different reasons.

One reason is, just like when many Democrats, a significant number of Voters are sheep who believe just about anything they're told.

Another reason is because they know the longer they're politicians are in Washington the more money they can bring home to the state.

Another reason is that Republicans in the past have often told that their constituents to suck it up even though the voters don't like them because they have to vote for them in order to prevent a Democrat from going in office.

Donald Trump introduced option C to Republican voters. Voters did not have to vote Democrat and they did not have to vote Washington Establishment Republican.

And option C has done a lot of nothing.

BINGO. Did the GOP establishment take a step back and say, damn voters are pissed at us we need to get our act together? Hell no, they openly mock and despise voters for daring to choose Trump over their hand picked establishment candidate. They tried to torpedo Trump multiple times during the primary and general, and now they sit in congress doing nothing with their thumbs up their ass.

Listen to me carefully, the DC establishment no longer fears the wrath of voters.

Nothing?

It resulted in Hillary Clinton being defeated for a second time.

It resulted in the Obama Administration, Democrat politicians, and snowflakes being exposed for the intolerant violent an American fascist that they are.

It resulted in the Democratic party, through their own exposed emails, being shown to be racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic.

It has resulted in the elimination of much of former president Barack Obama's illegal and unconstitutional Legacy.

Nothing?

It resulted in the Obama Administration, Democrat politicians, and snowflakes being exposed for the intolerant violent an American fascist that they are.

It resulted in the Democratic party, through their own exposed emails, being shown to be racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic.

It has resulted in the elimination of much of former president Barack Obama's illegal and unconstitutional Legacy.

Yes a lot of playing politics. Trump won and made dems look bad isn't a win for the country, just politics. I don't hear anything in there that made it better for people. Right now we have a president ruling by executive order because he can't even get his party behind him. Pretty dictator-like. Remember repubs calling Obama a dictator with every executive order?

Nothing?

Yes a lot of playing politics. Trump won and made dems look bad isn't a win for the country, just politics. I don't hear anything in there that made it better for people. Right now we have a president ruling by executive order because he can't even get his party behind him. Pretty dictator-like. Remember repubs calling Obama a dictator with every executive order?
Exposing Democrats as racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-semites, self-serving politicians willing to hurt the country for their own benefit, criminals, sexual harassers, sexual Salters, rapist, and pedophiles is always good for the country.

Their rioting, looting, arson, terrorism, using violence to strip Americans of their constitutional rights, threatening Electoral College voters, calling for military coups, calling for assassinations, and then trying to carry out those assassinations being exposed to the world is always a good thing for America.

They're openly proclaiming that they are 100% committed to preventing any legislation from being passed, against anything good being done to help this nation just so they can gain benefit for themselves or their party is always good for America.

They're losing over 1000 elections, losing the US House, losing the US Senate, and losing the White House has been very good for America.

Nothing?

Exposing Democrats as racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-semites, self-serving politicians willing to hurt the country for their own benefit, criminals, sexual harassers, sexual Salters, rapist, and pedophiles is always good for the country.

Their rioting, looting, arson, terrorism, using violence to strip Americans of their constitutional rights, threatening Electoral College voters, calling for military coups, calling for assassinations, and then trying to carry out those assassinations being exposed to the world is always a good thing for America.

They're openly proclaiming that they are 100% committed to preventing any legislation from being passed, against anything good being done to help this nation just so they can gain benefit for themselves or their party is always good for America.

They're losing over 1000 elections, losing the US House, losing the US Senate, and losing the White House has been very good for America.

More and more politics. Let me know when Repubs have a healthcare fix. Or simplify taxes. Or balance the budget. I don't care about more politics.

More and more politics. Let me know when Repubs have a healthcare fix. Or simplify taxes. Or balance the budget. I don't care about more politics.
I am pointing out the violence, intolerant, attack on constitutional rights, and Sedition from the left. That is not just 'politics'.

Democrats created the health care disaster that Americans are left with right now.

Obama added almost 7 trillion dollars in his first four years, with the help of a congress controlled by a near supermajority of Democrats who controlled Congress during President Bush's last 2 years and President Obama's first two years.

Massive debt addition, unconstitutional and illegal governance by the president, non representative government, and scandal after scandal culminating with a Democratic Party helping a criminal run for president as their nominee is exactly why Democrats have lost over 1000 elections, why they lost the US House, why they lost the US Senate, and why they lost the White House.

You obviously don't care about facts and the truth anymore either...

Forum List

Back