WINNING! Trump's Final Tax Bill Passes The House Of Representatives

DANG... ya know what this means... it means that America, not to mention the monthly RECORDS SET in the stock market, and the GDP going through the roof, and unemployment at an ALL TIME LOW, and major jobs created, and, and, and, all good news NEVER reported by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, is going to make the LEFTARDS look BAD, and whoopsie, their RESIST bull shit isn't going to do them much good come 2018, or even worse yet, 2020.

Poor snowflakes... the little radical dog turds are just going downhill bad. They have no message other than... BE MAD... HATE TRUMP... BECAUSE... BECAUSE... RESIST... BECAUSE AAAAAHHHH.... WE SAY SO... :lol:

Dumbass losers.

Fucking moron GDP is growing at the same rate it has been for 6 years now,
You're eyes are brown, aren't they... I mean anyone as full of SHIT as you are they have to be.

US GDP growth beats forecasts; tech giants drive Nasdaq to record high – as it happened

Go LIE to your mama, piss ant.

Yes clueless dumbass, for six years we’ve heard this as stock market went through the roof.

3%Q can’t hold a cigar to Obama’s 4-5%Qs in 2014

Why is basic data checking so tough for Trumpsters?

Fake News CNBC claims a bill that passed in the House with an easy majority...is broadly unpopular. Yeah its so "broadly" unpopular the bill passed.
By a party line vote you fucking moron.
Opinion | Americans think Trump’s tax plan is a giveaway to the rich. These new graphs show they’re right.
What's important is that this bill will make America great again and it's citizens prosper. What's important is that the Democrats not voting for the bill don't want America to become great again OR its citizens to prosper. In the end it's Republicans and Conservatives that will make America great again by passing Trump's great historic tax bill. That's what Steve McGarrett, American Patriot, and the American people call WINNING!

Fake News CNBC claims a bill that passed in the House with an easy majority...is broadly unpopular. Yeah its so "broadly" unpopular the bill passed.
Opinion | Americans think Trump’s tax plan is a giveaway to the rich. These new graphs show they’re right.

Lib idiot :itsok: when a clear majority of the House, the people's representatives in congress pass a bill that's not "broadly unpopular". You people are lying again. President Trump said vote for me and I'll pass a tax reform bill, the people voted for Trump, he won 30 states, and he passed a tax reform bill. Yes yes Dem's hate the bill too bad suck it we won.

What's important is that this bill will make America great again and it's citizens prosper. What's important is that the Democrats not voting for the bill don't want America to become great again OR its citizens to prosper. In the end it's Republicans and Conservatives that will make America great again by passing Trump's great historic tax bill. That's what Steve McGarrett, American Patriot, and the American people call WINNING!

Would you start a small business today, now that the government isn't going to tax all your profits away from you with their ridiculous taxes? Go Trump!

Lib idiot :itsok: when a clear majority of the House, the people's representatives in congress pass a bill that's not "broadly unpopular". You people are lying again. President Trump said vote for me and I'll pass a tax reform bill, the people voted for Trump, he won 30 states, and he passed a tax reform bill. Yes yes Dem's hate the bill too bad suck it we won.

rofl_example_image.png

I got news for you - for each one of those Congressmen there are 25 lobbyists who's full time is to explain to the congressman in some detail what not-the-people want, and how they will reimburse him for doing right by them.

Trump said - vote for me and I'll make sure middle and lower class will get tax cuts while rich people like me pay in more - HE LIED, most of this bill is give away to the rich and corporations.

Trump said he will solve our deficits - HE LIED, this bill adds a Trillion+ more debt.

President Trump said vote for me and I'll give you better, cheaper healthcare that will cover everyone - HE LIED, this bill increases costs by yet another 10%, will cause 10+ million to not have coverage and could send the whole individual insurance market into a death spiral.

Last edited:

rofl_example_image.png

I got news for you - for each one of those Congressmen there are 25 lobbyists who's full time is to explain to the congressman in some detail what not-the-people want, and how they will reimburse him for doing right by them.

Trump said - vote for me and I'll make sure middle and lower class will get tax cuts while rich people like me pay in more - HE LIED, most of this bill is give away to the rich and corporations.

Trump said he will solve our deficits - HE LIED, this bill adds a Trillion+ more debt.

President Trump said vote for me and I'll give you better, cheaper healthcare that will cover everyone - HE LIED, this bill increases costs by yet another 10%, will cause 10+ million to not have coverage and could send the whole individual insurance market into a death spiral.

Look stupid, Trump told voters he would pass this tax reform bill during the campaign the people approved, obviously they voted him president. Your lobbyist deflection is butthurt spin.

The Left Wingers consider your paycheck to be their paycheck and they feel very threatened when the Republicans allow workers to keep more of their earned income.

rofl_example_image.png

Look stupid, Trump told voters he would pass this tax reform bill during the campaign the people approved, obviously they voted him president. Your lobbyist deflection is butthurt spin.

LIAR. Trump specifically promised that the tax-cut will be strictly NOT for the rich and CONTINUED TO LIE IN THIS WAY even after the bill's huge benefit to the rich was made clear:

Our framework includes our explicit commitment that tax reform will protect low-income and middle-income households, not the wealthy and well-connected,” President Trump said in a speech in Indiana. “They can call me all they want. It’s not going to help. I’m doing the right thing, and it’s not good for me. Believe me.

Trump Says His Tax Plan Won't Benefit the Rich—He's Exactly Wrong

Why do you keep carrying water for this despicable, constantly lying clown?

rofl_example_image.png

LIAR. Trump specifically promised that the tax-cut will be strictly NOT for the rich and CONTINUED TO LIE IN THIS WAY even after the bill's huge benefit to the rich was made clear:

Our framework includes our explicit commitment that tax reform will protect low-income and middle-income households, not the wealthy and well-connected,” President Trump said in a speech in Indiana. “They can call me all they want. It’s not going to help. I’m doing the right thing, and it’s not good for me. Believe me.”

You libs can't help yourselves its one lie after another. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Trump just lowered and capped the mortgage interest deduction on rich people. Trump just lowered and capped the state income and property tax deduction on the rich. He lowered the corporate tax rate AS PROMISED during the campaign.

rofl_example_image.png

Our framework includes our explicit commitment that tax reform will protect low-income and middle-income households, not the wealthy and well-connected,” President Trump said in a speech in Indiana. “They can call me all they want. It’s not going to help. I’m doing the right thing, and it’s not good for me. Believe me.”

You libs can't help yourselves its one lie after another. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Trump just lowered and capped the mortgage interest deduction on rich people. Trump just lowered and capped the state income and property tax deduction on the rich. He lowered the corporate tax rate AS PROMISED during the campaign.

You are shameless fucking clown liar like your dear leader.

tpc_graph1.png

The more rich you are the more beneficial this bill is for you. Clearly he lied.

You know how many personal mortgages Trump and rich people like him have? FUCKING ZERO.

rofl_example_image.png

tpc_graph1.png

The more rich you are the more beneficial this bill is for you. Clearly he lied.

You know how many personal mortgages Trump and rich people like him have? FUCKING ZERO.

I exposed your lies and this triggered you, got it. The fact remains it was the 'rich' who got nailed in this tax reform bill with caps and limits and you can't handle the truth.

rofl_example_image.png

tpc_graph1.png

giphy.gif

rofl_example_image.png

tpc_graph1.png

I exposed your lies and this triggered you, got it. The fact remains it was the 'rich' who got nailed in this tax reform bill with caps and limits and you can't handle the truth.

Pathetic non-response.

Rich and corporarations got huge tax-benefits under this law. Facts show it and everyone knows it, so you may as well STFU already, you are not fooling anyone except yourself and maybe monkey boy over there.

Whatever most people got, it's going to go right into their gas tanks thanks to Trump.

motorists in the U.S. have seen prices at the pump climb 18 percent over the past year.

That's OPEC playing games with us. I will say I don't believe we should export any oil from our new fields until 87 octane gas is at $2 a gallon....plenty of profit at that price.

Whatever most people got, it's going to go right into their gas tanks thanks to Trump.

motorists in the U.S. have seen prices at the pump climb 18 percent over the past year.

That's OPEC playing games with us. I will say I don't believe we should export any oil from our new fields until 87 octane gas is at $2 a gallon....plenty of profit at that price.

They didn't play this game with Obama. Maybe this is a reason not to vote GOP. Whenever we do we get hosed at the pumps.

Trump is going to make Oil and Coal companies great again by letting them gouge us and by stifling alternative energy.

Forum List

Back