‘Jingle Bells’ is Racist?

does Santa FEED those reindeer? Why do people leave cookies and
milk for CORPULENT Santa-----and nothing for the reindeer-----no wonder
the elves suffer stunted growth-----santa eats their food too

My friend from Puerto Rico said the kids there leave hay (grass, actually) and carrots for the reindeer. Ol Santa gets nuffin.

My friend from Puerto Rico said the kids there leave hay (grass, actually) and carrots for the reindeer. Ol Santa gets nuffin.

GOOD!!!!!! 'bout time someone put the old geezer
on a diet

hay is grass

Yeah.. I leave grass for the reindeer too, which probably explains why I find Donner & Blitzen passed out on my front lawn surrounded by empty potato chip bags every Christmas Morning.:cool:

hay is grass

so? strictly speaking -----so is corn

Yeah.. I leave grass for the reindeer too, which probably explains why I find Donner & Blitzen passed out on my front lawn surrounded by empty potato chip bags every Christmas Morning.:cool:

deer do not live on GRASS ALONE

hay is grass
no shit, Sherlock. Hay is dried, though, and the kids just go out in the yard on Christmas Eve and pull up a bunch of grass and they put it under the bed which is a little weird, but hey, it's no stranger than expecting Santa to squeeze down the chimney, I suppose.

i hope that at least one reindeer was named "tito"

Nope.....minorities are severely under represented among Santa's Reindeer, all he's got is a one token homosexual (Prancer), Frankly I'm surprised the social justice dingbats haven't broken out the torches & pitchforks and made for the North Pole to protest Santa's clearly discriminatory hiring practices (yet). :p

hay is grass
no shit, Sherlock. Hay is dried, though, and the kids just go out in the yard on Christmas Eve and pull up a bunch of grass and they put it under the bed which is a little weird, but hey, it's no stranger than expecting Santa to squeeze down the chimney, I suppose.
It just didnt seem like you knew. Sorry :/

i hope that at least one reindeer was named "tito"

Nope.....minorities are severely under represented among Santa's Reindeer, all he's got is a one token homosexual (Prancer), Frankly I'm surprised the social justice dingbats haven't broken out the torches & pitchforks and made for the North Pole to protest Santa's clearly discriminatory hiring practices (yet). :p
i would imagine that at least 3 of the reindeer wear white hoods with the eyes cut out

Forum List

Back