WINNING! Trump's Final Tax Bill Passes The House Of Representatives

They didn't play this game with Obama. Maybe this is a reason not to vote GOP. Whenever we do we get hosed at the pumps.

Trump is going to make Oil and Coal companies great again by letting them gouge us and by stifling alternative energy.

Hilarious! Obama tried to BAN fracking.....Barry is a muslim so of course the Saudis liked him but the truth is his economy was so bad there wasn't as much demand for gas as there is now. Trump has noticed and there is a plan being formulated. I can't imagine that's what would make you want to go back to communism.

They didn't play this game with Obama. Maybe this is a reason not to vote GOP. Whenever we do we get hosed at the pumps.

Trump is going to make Oil and Coal companies great again by letting them gouge us and by stifling alternative energy.

Hilarious! Obama tried to BAN fracking.....Barry is a muslim so of course the Saudis liked him but the truth is his economy was so bad there wasn't as much demand for gas as there is now. Trump has noticed and there is a plan being formulated. I can't imagine that's what would make you want to go back to communism.
Can you show us that demand for gas is higher now than it was in 2008?

You know what? I don't want to hear lies and excuses. I remember I didn't buy Bush's explanation and I'm not buying Trumps

Nope. His policy was like one of those Duel-Purpose bikes they have. Off-Road or On-Road, but not really good for either one.

"President Barack Obama’s embrace of fracking is earning wrath from environmentalists but little love from the oil and gas industry."

Obama position on fracking leaves both sides grumbling

Besides....."The Obama administration’s proposed new fracking rules cover federal lands. The administration hopes they can also be a model for state regulations on private lands, where most fracking occurs."

We're on our way to making America great again. This tax bill will ensure that America will be a prosperous white nation.

Republicans’ Final Tax Bill Just Passed The House Of Representatives

Whatever most people got, it's going to go right into their gas tanks thanks to Trump.

motorists in the U.S. have seen prices at the pump climb 18 percent over the past year.

Whatever most people got, it's going to go right into their gas tanks thanks to Trump.

Sounds awful!

What did Trump do to hike gas prices?
Cap and trade? Restrict drilling offshore?
Stop leases of government land?

Give me some specifics, so I can bash him as well.

Yeah, my grandchildren will thank Trump for this shit show of a bill. This is a horrific debt to pass on.

We're on our way to making America great again. This tax bill will ensure that America will be a prosperous white nation.

motorists in the U.S. have seen prices at the pump climb 18 percent over the past year.

Sounds awful!

His tax break caused inflation. You’ll believe any excuse I won’t bother

Sounds awful!

His tax break caused inflation. You’ll believe any excuse I won’t bother

His tax break caused inflation.

How does a tax break cause inflation?
Spell it out.

Forum List

Back