Willard: The Wimp Factor

Rugged masculinity gone wild

600b09201e1.jpg

It doesn't get more manly than a father spending time with his children, don't you agree?

president-obama-malia-bike-ride-475.jpg

Now that you right wing trolls have had your fun doing what you do best by trying to hijack threads that have you pinned in the corner, showing off your ignorance, and deflecting, let's get back on topic.

Does it both you Willard keeps hiding his tax returns?

Pisses off world leaders?

Refuses to show transparency in isreal after getting owned in front of 100 thousand people in England?

He rides like a girl

Rugged masculinity gone wild

600b09201e1.jpg

It doesn't get more manly than a father spending time with his children, don't you agree?

Now that you right wing trolls have had your fun doing what you do best by trying to hijack threads that have you pinned in the corner, showing off your ignorance, and deflecting, let's get back on topic.

Refuses to show transparency in isreal after getting owned in front of 100 thousand people in England?

Plus, as those manly-man CONS would say, "Obama doesn't ride bitch"!

$tumblr_m6jpooHcmt1qz82woo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Yea right Frank. And I heard you have to squat when you piss. Very manly.

You trying to make a point?

"Is Mitt Romney a wimp? That’s our cover this week, which asks if the former Massachusetts governor—who’s dodging the press, hiding his tax returns, and fearing the base—is too insecure to be president."

I wouldn't have put wimp, rather a coward and scum for hiding his tax returns and refusing to present transparency like Obama and his own father have done, but none the less a great cover for the new newsweek :up:

tumblr_m7xebfYnUD1qzs5cqo1_500.jpg

Newsweek (Is Mitt Romney a wimp?*That

He's probably not going to be doing much until September.

And in terms of "wimpy"?

The man dodged a war he fully supported and wanted other men to go in his place...

I don't think you can get more wimpy then that. Or unpatriotic.

good grief sallow, tired old line..
or we could make a list of Democrat politicians who dodged the war
You want to talk wimpy, look how Obama has wimped out our country

Last edited:
"Is Mitt Romney a wimp? That’s our cover this week, which asks if the former Massachusetts governor—who’s dodging the press, hiding his tax returns, and fearing the base—is too insecure to be president."

I wouldn't have put wimp, rather a coward and scum for hiding his tax returns and refusing to present transparency like Obama and his own father have done, but none the less a great cover for the new newsweek :up:

And in terms of "wimpy"?

The man dodged a war he fully supported and wanted other men to go in his place...

How so?

Isn't Osama still dead?

Are we taking shit from Iran in the gulf?

Isn't he putting troops in Australia, despite China's disapproval?

Isn't Al Qaeda on the run?

And in terms of "wimpy"?

How so?

Isn't Osama still dead?

Are we taking shit from Iran in the gulf?

Isn't he putting troops in Australia, despite China's disapproval?

Isn't Al Qaeda on the run?

You could do a lot of things. (like blaming a Dem for anything) But fact is. Mittens is running for President. He is a war hawk from what I can tell. He has no balls to serve himself. He couldn't even get one of his boys to serve when we were not at war.

Yea if I were a soldier thats the kind of Commander in Chief I would want. A wimp.

No thanks. I got a feeling his wife has bigger balls than Mittens.

Three pages about this cover, and it seems no one actually discussed the article by Tomansky, who is about as friendly to the Weird Mormon Robot as I am.

The premise of the article is that Romney is a bully who has no problem beating up on people who are weaker than he is, (You know, that gay kid in class, AmPad Workers, Rick Perry), but when confronted by someone who hits back, he sort of screams like a little bitch.

It's not endearing.

Three pages about this cover, and it seems no one actually discussed the article by Tomansky, who is about as friendly to the Weird Mormon Robot as I am.

The premise of the article is that Romney is a bully who has no problem beating up on people who are weaker than he is, (You know, that gay kid in class, AmPad Workers, Rick Perry), but when confronted by someone who hits back, he sort of screams like a little bitch.

It's not endearing.

How come you never talk about obama that way? He was a bully community agitator and protester against his own country

Best line from the article...

In a similar vein, it was breathtaking, and a meaningful window into his thinking, that he thought denouncing “Obamacare” to the NAACP constituted courage. That was the opposite of courage—an easy shot aimed at people who aren’t voting for him anyway. Going to the Southern Baptist Convention and telling them they’re all wet about Mormonism? Now that would be courage. Can anyone picture Romney doing that in a million years? The Mormon God will come down from Kolob before that happens.

It's not endearing.

How come you never talk about obama that way? He was a bully community agitator and protester against his own country

I've criticized Obama quite a bit, when appropriate.

Can you give an example of someone he "bullied" as a community organizer?

Or where he "protested" against his own country (and not it's policies.)

It's not endearing.

I've criticized Obama quite a bit, when appropriate.

Can you give an example of someone he "bullied" as a community organizer?

Or where he "protested" against his own country (and not it's policies.)

His world apology tour for starters and he still protest against our country every day as PRESIDENT.. we are not fair, or caring enough, etc
just vote him out so we don't listen to him run us down anymore

even this liberal can spot the media bias there!

it says NEWSweek - sounds like OPINIONweek to me!

Newsweek knows that there are still people who assume that "news" is an unbiased look at current events, and especially when a publication is called "Newsweek". So they push their stuff and hope that it will change a few minds. Could happen.

Advocacy journalism is now the norm, not the exception, sadly.

yewah Romney released 2 years, how many should he?

12, just like Obama and Willard's father have.

How the fuck are you entitled?

Lets see if Obama would release his tax returns since he been President and we can see how much RICHER he has become..

that alone should be a reason to vote him out...

Forum List

Back