Willard: The Wimp Factor

I find it interesting that the OP claims to be an ardent Obama supporter, yet the vast majority of his threads are not PRO-OBAMA threads, but anti-Romney threads.

You'd think someone so gung-ho for Obama woiuld have lots to say about Obama. All about how wonderful his policies are... how he saved the economy... how awesome the ACA is... etc.

But, nada. Not a single pro-Obama thread from the OP.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

lol, true

Romney's more punk than wimp. Yesterday Romney - he who spent 30-months during the Vietnam War proselytizing in Europe for his church and not serving his country - rattled his plastic saber; false bravado is embarrassing and foretells weakness. Cowboy diplomacy has been tried and has failed. Here an elsewhere around the globe.

Romney's more punk than wimp. Yesterday Romney - he who spent 30-months during the Vietnam War proselytizing in Europe for his church and not serving his country - rattled his plastic saber; false bravado is embarrassing and foretells weakness. Cowboy diplomacy has been tried and has failed. Here an elsewhere around the globe.

How is the apology tour going? Does the world love us yet?

How much sovereignty must we still relinquish?

You have several problems with your indepth analysis.

1) Romney isnt running an "I'm not Obama" campaign. He's running a campaign on the economy demonstrating how his experience in public, private, and non profit sectors demonstrate that he understands how to create jobs and would be better at it than President Obama. You might not fight the campaign convincing, but it's not an "I'm not Obama" campaign. It's one based on substance and issues.

False, Willard is strongly disliked by his own party. He was trashed by fox and the other right wing propaganda outlets all throughout the primaries with an "anyone but Romney" vote making almost every other candidate a front runner from Cain to Perry, to Newt to Santorum. There has never been such a backlash against him I don't think in the history of presidential elections.
I don't know any true Romney supporter, just the "He will do and he's not Obama"

2) Obama has much higher negatives than Bush had at this time. Bush didnt lose most of his approval until after Katrina in his second term. Recent polls indicate that Obama has a huge disapproval number.

False, Bush's approval ratings at this time during his first term as president were 48%.

1) Romney isnt running an "I'm not Obama" campaign. He's running a campaign on the economy demonstrating how his experience in public, private, and non profit sectors demonstrate that he understands how to create jobs and would be better at it than President Obama. You might not fight the campaign convincing, but it's not an "I'm not Obama" campaign. It's one based on substance and issues.

False, Willard is strongly disliked by his own party. He was trashed by fox and the other right wing propaganda outlets all throughout the primaries with an "anyone but Romney" vote making almost every other candidate a front runner from Cain to Perry, to Newt to Santorum. There has never been such a backlash against him I don't think in the history of presidential elections.
I don't know any true Romney supporter, just the "He will do and he's not Obama"

2) Obama has much higher negatives than Bush had at this time. Bush didnt lose most of his approval until after Katrina in his second term. Recent polls indicate that Obama has a huge disapproval number.

False, Bush's approval ratings at this time during his first term as president were 48%.

Did you have another point besides repubs not having the hive mentality?

And Obama's is lower.

And there are plenty of Mitt supporters. Ive always supported Mitt as a great a option, even when i was evaluating whether some of the other candidates would be better. I'm not alone. The fact that you have to lie about everyone being against Mitt during the primary doesnt say much about your position on the matter. They very fact that Romney won the primary shows that a majority of Republicans supported him in the primary.

Kerry won in 04'? :wtf:

Nobody said, suggested, implied, intimated or even thought any such thing, you dishonest douche puddle.

Then what am I supposedly lying about you no dick idiot?

Damn, you bleeding vagina clot, you really are one of the dumbest mother{bleep}ers to ever crawl out of a sewer.

So, you rancid rotten {bleep}, here's what you wrote, you mindless {bleep}:
In 04', Bush was at even lower approval ratings than Obama, and they ran a "I'm not bush" candidate with Kerry, now the GOP are running someone even worse with Willard. . . .

First of all, you have no grasp of simple grammar. The subject of that aborted would-be sentence was "they" as in "they ran." If "they" ran an anti-Bush candidate, then you MUST have been attempting to make reference to the Dims. And yes, the Dims did run John F'n Lurch Kerry against President Bush.

Now, you dishonest hack scumbag {bleep}sucker, in 2004 the approval ratings for W were between 60% on the high end to as low as 47%. -- Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush

The approval ratings for The ONE, at present, you dopey dishonest liberal hack {bleep} (most recently) is 45%. -- Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

So factually, right of the bat, you said something which was false. You either knew it was false when you posted it (making you nothing but a liar, you {bleep}) OR you didn't know WHAT the {bleep}you were talking about but said it anyway, which still makes you essentially a {bleep}stain utterly lacking in credibility, you {bleep}stain.

Further, you filthy {bleep}-sucking {bleep}wad, Mitt Romney is vastly superior to the moron, John F'n Lurch Kerry, in every way.

Bottom line: there is no honesty or integrity anywhere in your retarded post.

Now, get back to sucking that bag of {bleep}, you rodent {bleep} {bleep}-sucking {bleep} {bleep}.

Last edited:
Crack_Label is looking for his dick. It's a tiny little thing, like his nuts and his I.Q.

If found, please send word to Crack_Label. His whining will continue otherwise.

Liability wished he had a dick. He has an inverted penis also known as a vagina, but tells the hookers he has to pay to get laid "Don't worry, when I get hard the head comes out a little bit!"

:razz:Sure hope you wash your hands once you find it.

I find it interesting that the OP claims to be an ardent Obama supporter, yet the vast majority of his threads are not PRO-OBAMA threads, but anti-Romney threads.

You'd think someone so gung-ho for Obama woiuld have lots to say about Obama. All about how wonderful his policies are... how he saved the economy... how awesome the ACA is... etc.

I notice the OP has posted after my above post, yet still qvoids posting about how wonderful Obama is, and concentrates instead on how bad he thinks Romney is.

Dumb ass.

Nobody said, suggested, implied, intimated or even thought any such thing, you dishonest douche puddle.

Then what am I supposedly lying about you no dick idiot?

Damn, you bleeding vagina clot, you really are one of the dumbest mother{bleep}ers to ever crawl out of a sewer.

So, you rancid rotten {bleep}, here's what you wrote, you mindless {bleep}:
In 04', Bush was at even lower approval ratings than Obama, and they ran a "I'm not bush" candidate with Kerry, now the GOP are running someone even worse with Willard. . . .

First of all, you have no grasp of simple grammar. The subject of that aborted would-be sentence was "they" as in "they ran." If "they" ran an anti-Bush candidate, then you MUST have been attempting to make reference to the Dims. And yes, the Dims did run John F'n Lurch Kerry against President Bush.

Now, you dishonest hack scumbag {bleep}sucker, in 2004 the approval ratings for W were between 60% on the high end to as low as 47%. -- Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush

The approval ratings for The ONE, at present, you dopey dishonest liberal hack {bleep} (most recently) is 45%. -- Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

So factually, right of the bat, you said something which was false. You either knew it was false when you posted it (making you nothing but a liar, you {bleep}) OR you didn't know WHAT the {bleep}you were talking about but said it anyway, which still makes you essentially a {bleep}stain utterly lacking in credibility, you {bleep}stain.

Further, you filthy {bleep}-sucking {bleep}wad, Mitt Romney is vastly superior to the moron, John F'n Lurch Kerry, in every way.

Bottom line: there is no honesty or integrity anywhere in your retarded post.

Now, get back to sucking that bag of {bleep}, you rodent {bleep} {bleep}-sucking {bleep} {bleep}.

Been smoking the crack a little early? Look at your own link moron, W's approval at the same time in his presidency as Obama was 48%, just what I already stated.

You take stupidity to a whole new level. I can't believe people as dumb as you even have the right to vote

Last edited:
Mitt is turning out to be pretty useless as a Presidential candidate.

He has no core convictions, can't handle foreign relations, lies a lot, and is basically as unlikeable as they get.

He has no good qualities and his wife who says, "you people" have seen all you need to see of Romney's tax returns is not much better and yes this counts as she wants to be First Lady.

:eusa_shhh:How about Ubama throwing Isreal under the bus? Boy thats real good foreign relations isn't it?

I notice the OP has posted after my above post, yet still qvoids posting about how wonderful Obama is, and concentrates instead on how bad he thinks Romney is.

Dumb ass.

The threads I start are of a wide variety of topics, I posted recently about Obama's epic campaign ad dominating everything from Willard, and bumped it back to the top for you to check it out :up:

Last edited:

Dumb ass.

The threads I start are of a wide variety of topics, just search for one I posted recently about Obama's epic campaign ad dominating everything from Willard :up:

AKA another delusional attack on Romney:)

Dumb ass.

The threads I start are of a wide variety of topics, just search for one I posted recently about Obama's epic campaign ad dominating everything from Willard :up:

AKA another delusional attack on Romney:)

Show me an example when you or conservative have made a pro-romney and not an anti-obama thread :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back