Willard: The Wimp Factor

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
"Is Mitt Romney a wimp? That’s our cover this week, which asks if the former Massachusetts governor—who’s dodging the press, hiding his tax returns, and fearing the base—is too insecure to be president."

I wouldn't have put wimp, rather a coward and scum for hiding his tax returns and refusing to present transparency like Obama and his own father have done, but none the less a great cover for the new newsweek :up:

tumblr_m7xebfYnUD1qzs5cqo1_500.jpg

Newsweek (Is Mitt Romney a wimp?*That

Last edited:
No bias in that, They called George HW Bush a wimp too, but never a democrat....hmmmmmmmm

No bias in that, They called George HW Bush a wimp too, but never a democrat....hmmmmmmmm

Idiot, newsweek was the one that had "the first gay president" on their cover with Obama that the right wing shitheads had a field day with.

Trying to pull the bias card here is typical childish deflection when the right wing goons are pinned in the corner. Face it, Willard is a moron.

Last edited:
"Is Mitt Romney a wimp? That’s our cover this week, which asks if the former Massachusetts governor—who’s dodging the press, hiding his tax returns, and fearing the base—is too insecure to be president."

I wouldn't have put wimp, rather a coward and scum for hiding his tax returns and refusing to present transparency like Obama and his own father have done, but none the less a great cover for the new newsweek :up:

Idiot, newsweek was the one that had "the first gay president" on their cover with Obama that the right wing shitheads had a field day with.

"blame the source" has nothing to stand on and is typical childish deflection. Face it, Willard is a moron.

Even now Romney is attempting to boost his foreign policy creds on this present trip. However, after his disaster in Britain he now refuses to see the press in Israel.

How does one spin that?

Trying to pull the bias card here is typical childish deflection when the right wing goons are pinned in the corner. Face it, Willard is a moron.

I can tell you're really really smart. Have you written any books?

"blame the source" has nothing to stand on and is typical childish deflection. Face it, Willard is a moron.

Even now Romney is attempting to boost his foreign policy creds on this present trip. However, after his disaster in Britain he now refuses to see the press in Israel.

How does one spin that?

You're doing a pretty good job

He's probably not going to be doing much until September.

And in terms of "wimpy"?

The man dodged a war he fully supported and wanted other men to go in his place...

I don't think you can get more wimpy then that. Or unpatriotic.

Uh dipshit, to newsweek being gay is not a bad thing correct? Did being a wimp become good? The put HW on the cover as a wimp as well.....So sit down and shut the fuck up!

Expect the same chickenhawk disaster as his clone W...or 41 or Raygun.

Despite pub fearmongering and over the top nitpicking, Obama's foreign policy is moving everything in the right direction, democracy and diplomacy without sending in the 82 Airborne.

Mitt the twit

Got to love it Romney is a joke nothing more then a sound clown .

Mitt the twit

Says the guy with the Orlando Magic avatar. Hey do you know the owners of Amway own the Magic and they are BIG BIG BIG Republicans....so everytime you buy something of the MAgic or go to a game, chaching and they probably give it to Romney, I'm sure he thanks you!

Mitt the twit

Says the guy with the Orlando Magic avatar. Hey do you know the owners of Amway own the Magic and they are BIG BIG BIG Republicans....so everytime you buy something of the MAgic or go to a game, chaching and they probably give it to Romney, I'm sure he thanks you!

Does not change the fact Romney is a joke & sound clown

Forum List

Back