Willard: The Wimp Factor

How come you never talk about obama that way? He was a bully community agitator and protester against his own country

I've criticized Obama quite a bit, when appropriate.

Can you give an example of someone he "bullied" as a community organizer?

Or where he "protested" against his own country (and not it's policies.)

His world apology tour for starters and he still protest against our country every day as PRESIDENT.. we are not fair, or caring enough, etc
just vote him out so we don't listen to him run us down anymore

So you are admitting you have nothing on the bullying or the "protesting", then?

Lets see if Obama would release his tax returns since he been President and we can see how much RICHER he has become..

that alone should be a reason to vote him out...

He's already released his tax returns for the past 12 years straight. How uninformed are you? :cuckoo:

I've criticized Obama quite a bit, when appropriate.

Can you give an example of someone he "bullied" as a community organizer?

Or where he "protested" against his own country (and not it's policies.)

His world apology tour for starters and he still protest against our country every day as PRESIDENT.. we are not fair, or caring enough, etc
just vote him out so we don't listen to him run us down anymore

So you are admitting you have nothing on the bullying or the "protesting", then?

I just told on the protesting, and being a community agitator is BULLYING..

Im amazed that people are ignoring the fact the same exact article was written about George H W Bush in 88. Again, how did that election turn out?

Im amazed that people are ignoring the fact the same exact article was written about George H W Bush in 88. Again, how did that election turn out?

lol, good question
and you know liberals, they have no new ideas, so they just recycle all the old crap over and over

lol, good question
and you know liberals, they have no new ideas, so they just recycle all the old crap over and over

In 04', Bush was at even lower approval ratings than Obama, and they ran a "I'm not bush" candidate with Kerry, now the GOP are running someone even worse with Willard as a "I'm not Obama" candidate, and we know how 04' turned out,..

lol, good question

In 04', Bush was at even lower approval ratings than Obama, and they ran a "I'm not bush" candidate with Kerry, now the GOP are running someone even worse with Willard and we know how 04' turned out,..

Once again your memory is faulty.

lol, good question

In 04', Bush was at even lower approval ratings than Obama, and they ran a "I'm not bush" candidate with Kerry, now the GOP are running someone even worse with Willard and we know how 04' turned out,..

Maybe. But it's more likely that Crack_Label is simply engaged in deliberately lying again.

That poor little twat has no ethics or integrity.

Last edited:

lol, good question

In 04', Bush was at even lower approval ratings than Obama, and they ran a "I'm not bush" candidate with Kerry, now the GOP are running someone even worse with Willard as a "I'm not Obama" candidate, and we know how 04' turned out,..

You have several problems with your indepth analysis.

1) Romney isnt running an "I'm not Obama" campaign. He's running a campaign on the economy demonstrating how his experience in public, private, and non profit sectors demonstrate that he understands how to create jobs and would be better at it than President Obama. You might not fight the campaign convincing, but it's not an "I'm not Obama" campaign. It's one based on substance and issues.

2) Obama has much higher negatives than Bush had at this time. Bush didnt lose most of his approval until after Katrina in his second term. Recent polls indicate that Obama has a huge disapproval number.

Maybe. But it's more likely taht Crack_Label is simply engaged in deliberately lying again.

That poor little twat has no ethics or integrity.

Kerry won in 04'? :wtf:

There is nothing manly about obama. I would have loved to have seen Putin step all over him at the meeting in mexico.

Now that the campaign to use the London Olympics has failed, this is the newest democrat talking point.

I find it interesting that the OP claims to be an ardent Obama supporter, yet the vast majority of his threads are not PRO-OBAMA threads, but anti-Romney threads.

You'd think someone so gung-ho for Obama woiuld have lots to say about Obama. All about how wonderful his policies are... how he saved the economy... how awesome the ACA is... etc.

But, nada. Not a single pro-Obama thread from the OP.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Forum List

Back