Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?

Last week I posted the results of a survey of business economists that stated only 14% trusted Trump with the economy.
To professional economists, Trump isn’t even the second best presidential candidate in the race
Now we have a key member of the financial sector issuing warnings about Trump. US banks are very leary of Trump, because he's stuck them so many times, many won't do business with the guy. Thus Trump's efforts to attract investors from Russia and China.
Anyway, here's Citigroup thinks about Trump.
Citigroup: A Trump Victory in November Could Cause a Global Recession
There's very little confidence in Trump by business experts.It seems the only ones who have faith in Trump are the not-so-knowledgeable about economics and business supporters of Trump.
That'll bring confidence to the voting public.

Last edited:
moody's analytics say trump will put us into a lasting recession and a losd of 3.5 million jobs over 4 years, with a debt increase of $11 trillion

clinton will create 10 million jobs in an improved, growing economy.

who should you really worry about?

Well I don't know because I never took the time to look into what he's for or against. Why waste the time?

We're still in global warming up north so I tend to spend a lot of time outside. Figured I would do more research on other candidates (just for shits and giggles) when I had more time during the colder months when global warming leaves for the season.
I live in Florida. We spend the summer indoors in air conditioning. When winter gets here we go out and about.

I checked into Johnson's website. He's a disaster.

Sign to Support a Realistic Approach to Immigration

moody's analytics say trump will put us into a lasting recession and a losd of 3.5 million jobs over 4 years, with a debt increase of $11 trillion

It's a false report that doesn't analyze necessary criteria. It's nonsense. And whenever a Democrat talks about creating jobs, always ask the question >> FOR WHOM ? Then go ahead and answer your own question, by saying >> for foreigners (here and overseas)

Last week I posted the results of a survey of business economists that stated only 14% trusted Trump with the economy.
To professional economists, Trump isn’t even the second best presidential candidate in the race
Now we have a key member of the financial sector issuing warnings about Trump. US banks are very leary of Trump, because he's stuck them so many times, many won't do business with the guy. Thus Trump's efforts to attract investors from Russia and China.
There's very little confidence in Trump by business experts.It seems the only ones who have faith in Trump are the not-so-knowledgeable about economics and business supporters of Trump.
Citigroup are GLOBALISTS. The survey you posted my well have been from globalists also. There plenty o fthem around. No kidding. We all know that. The important thing is to delineate between globalists and nationalists, and always realize that as an American, the nationalists (like Trump) are looking out for YOU), The globalists couldn't cae less about you. just ask some of those people who worked for a company loyally for 20 years, only toi have the company dump them out, and replace them with cheap. foreign labor.

"Business Experts" ? That is business experts who happen to be outsourcing globalists. Keep your perspective intact. The globalists are constantly propagandizing their trade.

I won't have a job, I'll be one of the 94 million not in the workforce

I'll be retired

Hillary will be elected. Might as well get used to it now.

Trump is insane. Everyone sees it now.

Very few voters will vote for him now. There will be a few but not many.

Trump no longer stands a chance.

His is a bizarre show in a travelling circus.
FALSE! Trump and Hillary about about even now, which will change drastically as Trump shreds her in the debates. Even Hillary's media bias propaganda won't save her.

I won't have a job, I'll be one of the 94 million not in the workforce. I'll be retired

If you have a tree that grows money (I mean an actual tree), you'll be OK. NOBODY is going to be safe if Hillary gets elected.

It's a false report that doesn't analyze necessary criteria. It's nonsense.
what gives you more economic expertise and experience than moody's?

No. I'm going to take early retirement and live off of my investments, which will double in value while she is president.

So fuck the rest of America, eh douche bag?

That seems to be the motto of the Democrat party.

No. I'm going to take early retirement and live off of my investments, which will double in value while she is president.

The market has been artificially propped up with cheap artificial Fed quantitative easing injection of fiat money and the crash is going to hurt those that were banking on stock in their portfolios.It's going to hurt retirees the most and you can bet that the ones at the high end will pull out just before it happens. It will be 1929 all over again times 10. Maybe that is what it will take fopr people to see what a sham of a financially rigged system that they have been playing .

When is this reliving of 1929 going to happen? I'm asking at what point can we say your prophecy is bullshit, or will you just push the date a little further down the calendar so you can hang on to your fantasy a while longer? Give us a time frame.

Remember in 2007 when people thought the run up in real estate prices would go on forever?

They weren't "business economists." They were government and trade association economists. That is to say, they were crony capitalist economists. Hillary is the queen of crony capitalism, so it's not surprising that they would endorse her.

Trump is a flip flopper, and if elected, the protectionists et al will infuriated with him in two month's time. He will deal on free trade, he will deal on immigration, he will deal on the wall, he will create a single payer system, and he will turn the country into a fascist police state.

They weren't "business economists." They were government and trade association economists. That is to say, they were crony capitalist economists. Hillary is the queen of crony capitalism, so it's not surprising that they would endorse her.

:lame2:
Geez, what a surprise post from you Bri, no substance, just baseless conjecture.
In your tiny mind, anyone who is critical of Trump, no matter their expertise, is a bunch of tools who's knowledge is questionable, compared to you and Mr. Bankrupt. :disbelief:

The wall is now out. Then we went to depotation forces. Now we are at "we will work with you". Is he going back to the wall? I think both candidates...BOTH....are in it to help corporations find a cheap labor force...so even if jobs come back are we as citizens going to demand higher wages or is 12 bucks an hour acceptable? We can get rid of all corporate taxes....all. then will you side with working americans for much higher wages or will you cop out and side with the corporatists?

:lame2:
Geez, what a surprise post from you Bri, no substance, just baseless conjecture.
In your tiny mind, anyone who is critical of Trump, no matter their expertise, is a bunch of tools who's knowledge is questionable, compared to you and Mr. Bankrupt. :disbelief:

It's not "conjecture." The article said the economists polled were in three groups: government, trade associations and business.

The wall is now out. Then we went to depotation forces. Now we are at "we will work with you". Is he going back to the wall? I think both candidates...BOTH....are in it to help corporations find a cheap labor force...so even if jobs come back are we as citizens going to demand higher wages or is 12 bucks an hour acceptable? We can get rid of all corporate taxes....all. then will you side with working americans for much higher wages or will you cop out and side with the corporatists?
When did Trump say the wall is out?

More lies from a leftwing douche bag.

What a surprise.

Hillary will be elected. Might as well get used to it now.

Trump is insane. Everyone sees it now.

Very few voters will vote for him now. There will be a few but not many.

Trump no longer stands a chance.

His is a bizarre show in a travelling circus.
FALSE! Trump and Hillary about about even now, which will change drastically as Trump shreds her in the debates. Even Hillary's media bias propaganda won't save her.
No, they are not. He is far behind. She spent 11 hours with Gowdy and his thugs; she did not break a sweat. Trump will run away crying and refuse to debate her again.

Forum List

Back