Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Better start asking yourself some hard questions, before we get any deeper into the presidential campaign. Maybe the first question is what would be the ramifications of a Hillary Clinton presidency. By this time only a blind toad doesn't realize that Hillary is a lying, money-grabbing, ruthless, opportunist, who will do anything to secure power, and hold on to it.

Making this worse, she is also a firmly established OUTSOURCER. For those who are not too up on that word allow me to elucidate. There are 2 basic types of outsourcing.

1. International - where the US jobs leave the US, go overseas, and utilize cheap, foreign labor.

2. Domestic - applies to those particular jobs that can only be done inside the USA (landscaping, construction, hotels, janitorial, etc) This is commonly accomplished by bringing the foreign labor to the US either by immigration or with visas.

Hillary is a notorious outsourcer on both of these types. On international outsourcing, she and Bill essentially invented NAFTA, she is a member of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and a strong supporter of TPP (up until it recently became expedient for her to oppose it, in an ELECTION YEAR) If anyone is snowed by her anti-outsourcing TV ads, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn waiting for them.

On the domestic outsourcing end, Hillary has openly stated her support for the DREAM Act, and says she would expand it further. Well of course, like all Democrats, she is totally in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens, and laughably refers to it "comprehensive immigration reform". She has also supported Sanctuary Cities, and just about anything else that helps bring more low-wage job-swiping foreigners into the country (who also swipe $123 Billion/yr out of our economy in remittances$$) Yup. And the "comprehensive" part is where all these dirt-poor, sandal-wearing, floppy hat aliens coming from 3rd world hellholes, repay them by giving them their VOTES, once they're here, which is the whole idea of it from the Democrats' perspective.

But what does all this mean to YOU, Mr. and Mrs. American, working, taxpaying stiff ? Whether you are White, Black, Brown, Yellow, or whatever race or religion, or ethnicity, what it means if that if Hillary were to be elected, we could very well see an avalanche of 3rd world migration into the US, with many of them going straight on welfare rolls that YOU are paying for (with your taxes very likely going up to pay for the added costs) and many of the new arrivals taking jobs. Jobs ? What jobs ?

YOUR job, that's what job. Don't think so ? Better look a little deeper. All over America, for 10 years now, foreigners have been replacing Americans in everything from landscaping to construction to truck diving, etc, etc. And STEM jobs aren't immune either. In fact, they're right in the forefront. I saw a list recently of over 200 companies whose long-time American workers were fired to open up jobs for lower-wage foreigners, with the Americans being forced to train the less-qualified foreigners, or less lose their severance packages. They were also threatened to keep quiet about it.

And would Hillary exacerbate this anti-American situation ? No question is easier to answer. Of course she would/will, because unlike Donald Trump (a nationalist), Hillary is a pure INTERnationlaist (AKA "Globalist), who sees the world map as land masses without national borders. More easy for here to make money that way, but more importantly right now, it is from Hillary's perspective a way to pile up the VOTE COUNTS that she needs to avoid another 2008 defeat, gain a victory in 2016, get Democrats elected to Congress in 2018, and get herself re-elected, with no trouble, in 2020.

And your job ? And your livelihood ? Forget it. You won't have one. You'll be considered just a bothersome inconvenience for Hillary to sweep away. And your chance to get welfare when you lose your job ? Not too great, since the stress on welfare budgets will be enormous - you'll be in competition with millions of new Hillary voters, both on the job and off it.

Last edited:
No. I'm going to take early retirement and live off of my investments, which will double in value while she is president.

I won't have a job.

But then, I haven't had one since I retired 12 years ago

Better start asking yourself some hard questions, before we get any deeper into the presidential campaign. Maybe the first question is what would be the ramifications of a Hillary Clinton presidency. By this time only a blind toad doesn't realize that Hillary is a lying, money-grabbing, ruthless, opportunist, who will do anything to secure power, and hold on to it.

Making this worse, she is also a firmly established OUTSOURCER. For those who are not too up on that word allow me to elucidate. There are 2 basic types of outsourcing.

1. International - where the US jobs leave the US, go overseas, and utilize cheap, foreign labor.

2. Domestic - applies to those particular jobs that can only be done inside the USA (landscaping, construction, hotels, janitorial, etc) This is commonly accomplished by bringing the foreign labor to the US either by immigration or with visas.

Hillary is a notorious outsourcer on both of these types. On international outsourcing, she and Bill essentially invented NAFTA, she is a member of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and a strong supporter of TPP (up until it recently became expedient for her to oppose it, in an ELECTION YEAR) If anyone is snowed by her anti-outsourcing TV ads, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn waiting for them.

On the domestic outsourcing end, Hillary has openly stated her support for the DREAM Act, and says she would expand it further. Well of course, like all Democrats, she is totally in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens, and laughably refers to it "comprehensive immigration reform". She has also supported Sanctuary Cities, and just about anything else that helps bring more low-wage job-swiping foreigners into the country (who also swipe $123 Billion/yr out of our economy in remittances$$) Yup. And the "comprehensive" part is where all these dirt-poor, sandal-wearing, floppy hat aliens coming from 3rd world hellholes, repay them by giving them their VOTES, once they're here, which is the whole idea of it from the Democrats' perspective.

But what does all this mean to YOU, Mr. and Mrs. American, working, taxpaying stiff ? Whether you are White, Black, Brown, Yellow, or whatever race or religion, or ethnicity, what it means if that if Hillary were to be elected, we could very well see an avalanche of 3rd world migration into the US, with many of them going straight on welfare rolls that YOU are paying for (with your taxes very likely going up to pay for the added costs) and many of the new arrivals taking jobs. Jobs ? What jobs ?

YOUR job, that's what job. Don't think so ? Better look a little deeper. All over America, for 10 years now, foreigners have been replacing Americans in everything from landscaping to construction to truck diving, etc, etc. And STEM jobs aren't immune either. In fact, they're right in the forefront. I saw a list recently of over 200 companies whose long-time American workers were fired to open up jobs for lower-wage foreigners, with the Americans being forced to train the less-qualified foreigners, or less lose their severance packages. They were also threatened to keep quiet about it.

And would Hillary exacerbate this anti-American situation ? No question is easier to answer. Of course she would/will, because unlike Donald Trump (a nationalist), Hillary is a pure INTERnationlaist (AKA "Globalist), who sees the world map as land masses without national borders. More easy for here to make money that way, but more importantly right now, it is from Hillary's perspective a way to pile up the VOTE COUNTS that she needs to avoid another 2008 defeat, gain a victory in 2016, get Democrats elected to Congress in 2018, and get herself re-elected, with no trouble, in 2020.

And your job ? And your livelihood ? Forget it. You won't have one. You'll be considered just a bothersome inconvenience for Hillary to sweep away. And your chance to get welfare when you lose your job ? Not too great, since the stress on welfare budgets will be enormous - you'll be in competition with millions of new Hillary voters, both on the job and off it.

You're afraid Hillary will outsource jobs when we know that's what Trump has been doing for years. I'm with Hillary.

No. I'm going to take early retirement and live off of my investments, which will double in value while she is president.
And the hell with everybody else, right ?....you lowlife bacteria.

The market has been artificially propped up with cheap artificial Fed quantitative easing injection of fiat money and the crash is going to hurt those that were banking on stock in their portfolios.It's going to hurt retirees the most and you can bet that the ones at the high end will pull out just before it happens. It will be 1929 all over again times 10. Maybe that is what it will take for people to see what a sham of a financially rigged system that they have been playing .

Last edited:
You're afraid Hillary will outsource jobs when we know that's what Trump has been doing for years. I'm with Hillary.
You don't know. You just suck up lying TV commercials. Trump is not an outsourcer. Hillary really is - going all the way back to NAFTA 25 years ago. Go ahead gamble with YOUR JOB. And lose it.

The market has been artificially propped up with cheap artificial Fed quantitative easing injection of fiat money and the crash is going to hurt those that were banking on stock in their portfolios.It's going to hurt retirees the most and you can bet that the ones at the high end will pull out just before it happens. It will be 1929 all over again times 10. Maybe that is what it will take fopr people to see what a sham of a financially rigged system that they have been playing .

When is this reliving of 1929 going to happen? I'm asking at what point can we say your prophecy is bullshit, or will you just push the date a little further down the calendar so you can hang on to your fantasy a while longer? Give us a time frame.

Be very careful buying into the Trump promises....
I saw a pretty interesting interview with a guest on one of those cable
TV financial shows....

Automation has really cut into the job market.
True this is not the only cause for companies to run lean and mean.

If anyone is buying into Trumps promise and envisions the country
having factories as far as the eye can see with assembly lines
employing thousands and thousands of workers with limited education.

Good luck with that.

Trump wants to get elected because it's good for Trump.
Hillary wants to be elected to satisfy the ambition but I think
a part of her wants to help people.

You don't know. You just suck up lying TV commercials. Trump is not an outsourcer. Hillary really is - going all the way back to NAFTA 25 years ago. Go ahead gamble with YOUR JOB. And lose it.

Trump isn't an out-sourcer? How do you explain this spread sheet of over 1200 shipments of Trump brand goods that have come into the country since 2011?
Trump Outsourcing original

And Trump, a businessman, will create jobs here in America because that's what businessmen do: they look for the highest labor costs they can find and hire as many as they can in an effort to decrease that nasty bottom line.

I will still have a job. I am in medicine and when things go bad, and they will with Hillary at the helm, we get busier.
This isn't about the I and the we of YOUR little company,. It's about the whole NATION which is at big risk of becoming no longer a nation. Get it ?

Now that Trump has thrown in with the free trade GOP establishment you can say goodbye to any dreams you had about rolling back free trade.
"Now that" ???? Where is this "now that" coming from ? You have some evidence that Trump has gone free trade ? Let's hear it.

Forum List

Back