Vivek for Veep!

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Trump should let the Democrats continue to stew before announcing his VP choice (at the GOP Convention?). But as of now, my preference is Vivek Ramaswamy. He would be the best choice for reinforcing Trump's message in a more articulate and less offensive manner. Picking other candidates because of their sex or race would only dilute that message, which is the basis of Trump's appeal. In addition, after being VP four years, Vivek would be in an ideal position to continue Trump's policies as President. If the voters decide otherwise, so be it.

Last edited:
Vivek is not afflicted with HOOF IN MOUTH disease. So far----IMHO---THAT is his best feature

Elon Musk would be a good choice, so would Steve Bannon IMHO.

Of course Don Jr. would be stupendous as well.

Trump should let the Democrats continue to stew before announcing his VP choice (at the GOP Convention?) But as of now, my preference is Vivek Ramaswamy. He would be the best choice for reinforcing Trump's message in a more articulate and less offensive manner. Picking other candidates because of their sex or race would only dilute that message, which is the basis of Trump's appeal. In addition, after being VP four years, Vivek would be in an ideal position to continue Trump's policies as President. If the voters decide otherwise, so be it.
If I were Trump I would not announce it.

Is there a law saying you have to have one?

What the hell do they do anyway?

What the hell do they do anyway?
John McCain summed it up pretty well:

"The vice president has two duties. One is to inquire daily as to the health of the president, and the other is to attend the funerals of Third World dictators. And neither of those do I find an enjoyable exercise." Presidential candidate John McCain,

Trump should let the Democrats continue to stew before announcing his VP choice (at the GOP Convention?) But as of now, my preference is Vivek Ramaswamy. He would be the best choice for reinforcing Trump's message in a more articulate and less offensive manner. Picking other candidates because of their sex or race would only dilute that message, which is the basis of Trump's appeal. In addition, after being VP four years, Vivek would be in an ideal position to continue Trump's policies as President. If the voters decide otherwise, so be it.
Vivek is a good choice because it's been obvious from his beginning that he will do what he's told.

As with other discussions, you people aren't considering the tremendous power of government working on behalf of their president.

Biden could be propped up dead with a stick and he'll still carry the weight of the FBI in his favour. This is applicable to this discussion in that Trump must be stopped and will be stopped. Vivek could then be accepted to step up.

Everything is at stake for America. Trump is already dangerously close to stopping America's war against Russia. All he's lacking is support of Americans who are still afraid to accept Tucker's true facts on US aggression being at blame.

Vivek is a good choice because it's been obvious from his beginning that he will do what he's told.

As with other discussions, you people aren't considering the tremendous power of government working on behalf of their president.

Biden could be propped up dead with a stick and he'll still carry the weight of the FBI in his favour. This is applicable to this discussion in that Trump must be stopped and will be stopped. Vivek could then be accepted to step up.

Everything is at stake for America. Trump is already dangerously close to stopping America's war against Russia. All he's lacking is support of Americans who are still afraid to accept Tucker's true facts on US aggression being at blame.
I had to read your reply three times before I changed my response from Funny to Informative. Thanks, anyway.

Forum List

Back