Will we ever close the gap between white and blacks???

Firstly, I think comparing jtpr312 to a baboon is very unfair to baboons.

Secondly, my admiration for Matthew is limitless. *He* didn't have to be told where Nubia was. You would think Meathead and jtpr could not use their ignorance as part of their excuses;but that seems to be too much to ask.

Thirdly, it is well known that racial superiority in archaeology was prevalent for more than 100 years and didn't begin to thaw until the middle of the last century. Any possible signs of advancement by non-whites was suppressed so as to not give certain people "ideas".

In matters of intellectual enquiry one goes where the scientific evidence leads one....unless one cannot overcome one's own inferiority.

These days it is unimaginable that Egyptian mummies were routinely unwrapped and the wrappings thrown away or given away. Mummies also used to be broken apart so differing "curiosities" could charge admission to see their particular mummy body part.

Such cavalier treatment of the human remains of antiquity is considered at best distasteful and at worst scientifically tragic - but such ignorance and racist disregard was overcome.

One last reminder - opinion can never refute anything.

Regards from Rosie

I had no need to address your comments on Nubia, as I addressed the point that they were NOT sub saharan negroids just as the Egyptians weren't. They Kushites were from Northern Sudan and Southern Egypt. You can whine and cry all you want, but the fact is the sub saharan negroid has never developed any type of great or lasting civilization, period. The Northern blacks can thanks the semitc influences for any civilizations they
built.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki
African_empires

Again....mere opinion does not refute ANYTHING.

Regards from Rosie

Wikipedia is your main source? Sorry, it's made up of opinions, half assed facts, reader contributions, and supposed facts from "historians" like you.

I had no need to address your comments on Nubia, as I addressed the point that they were NOT sub saharan negroids just as the Egyptians weren't. They Kushites were from Northern Sudan and Southern Egypt. You can whine and cry all you want, but the fact is the sub saharan negroid has never developed any type of great or lasting civilization, period. The Northern blacks can thanks the semitc influences for any civilizations they
built.

African_empires

Regards from Rosie

Wikipedia is your main source? Sorry, it's made up of opinions, half assed facts, reader contributions, and supposed facts from "historians" like you.

Ha! So when confronted with information that doesn't square with your bullshit, you run like a little bitch.

Can't say I'm surprised in the least.

African_empires

Regards from Rosie

Ha! So when confronted with information that doesn't square with your bullshit, you run like a little bitch.

The only little bitch here boy is the one you see in the mirror when you shave every morning. Furthermore, I don't think she read her own site as it states how many of the so called "civilizations" cited owe their prominance in the area, note IN THE AREA, meaning they were Great Civilizations only comnpared to their stone aged neighbors,, to their relationship and trade with the Arabs.

Last edited:

The only little bitch here boy is the one you see in the mirror when you shave every morning. Furthermore, I don't think she read her own site as it states how many of the so called "civilizations" cited owe their prominance in the area, note IN THE AREA, meaning they were Great Civilizations only comnpared to their stone aged neighbors,, to their relationship and trade with the Arabs.

Awwww... Twinky, you're crying!

What's worse is that you're rationalizing, and doing so pathetically and transparently.

"IN THE AREA" as you put it in your bumblefuck manner, is irrelevant to the fact that they were, indeed, 'Great Civilizations'.

The Romans had similar neighbors. So did the Greeks. Etc....

Please be less fucking stupid.

The scores, being released today, show that the achievement gap between the top-scoring students — Asians and whites — and the lowest scoring — African Americans, Hispanics and American Indians — has grown slightly between 2007 and 2011.

• for whites, 22.1 in 2007 to 22.4 in 2011
• for African Americans, the score remained at 17 for both years

2011 ACT scores show problems with college readiness - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

There isn't one piece of data that shows whites and blacks as equal...Honestly, there's at least solid data in supporting of my beliefs.

Here is a chart from 2006-2010 of Whites, Asians, blacks, meso's
(ACT)
Average ACT Composite Test Scores by Race/Ethnicity, 2006

This shows the gap staying between 21-29 points.
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/library...ar-old-students

Gap at age 17 increased. Which is most important when dealing with people going towards a higher education.

SAT scores for 2006

Whites
Reading-527, Math-536, Writing-519
Blacks
Reading-434, Math-429, Writing-428

SAT scores for 2007

Whites
Reading-527, Math-534, Writing-518
Blacks
Reading-433, Math-429, Writing-425

Average SAT Scores, 1972–2007 — Infoplease.com

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• African American-----426/431 (857)
• White-----534/529 (1063)

ACT

• African American ----16.9
• Caucasian---- 21.7

http://www.blackexcel.org/06-sat-act...-ethnicity.htm

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

----
I pray to god that we can close this or we're going down.

You can only dumb down white people so far.

The scores, being released today, show that the achievement gap between the top-scoring students — Asians and whites — and the lowest scoring — African Americans, Hispanics and American Indians — has grown slightly between 2007 and 2011.

2011 ACT scores show problems with college readiness - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

There isn't one piece of data that shows whites and blacks as equal...Honestly, there's at least solid data in supporting of my beliefs.

(ACT)

Gap at age 17 increased. Which is most important when dealing with people going towards a higher education.

SAT scores for 2006

Whites
Blacks

SAT scores for 2007

Whites
Blacks

ACT

• Caucasian---- 21.7

African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

----

The answer is a "FUCK, NO".

We knew 8,000 BC that the East asian was our equal but every one included their uncle ruled over the black. How anyone with a open mind to learn could say that all human beings are equal...Well, I'm sorry to say that isn't true.

Having an open mind is sometimes coming to the conclusions that aren't always PC. How the hell could any honest person look at this data and come to any other conclusion?:confused: If I said that we're all equal I would be lieing.

Last edited:
Is the difference in testing scores between whites and black in other countries, say in the UK, as great as the difference here? Or is this primarily in the U.S.?

Yes the gaps are fairly consistent world wide - blacks as a whole always score at the bottom of the list in any country they are tested. Asians usually score highest, followed by whites.

My answer to this is - stop trying to change nature and accept reality. We know from a biological perspective that races are distintive and different(under the skin - the bone structure is different). We know that certain races on average are taller or shorter, or have higher or less bone density than other races. But we refuse to accept that there may be differences of average cognitive capability - because that would offend some people.

Yes there are truly intelligent and genius level blacks(just like there are super intelligent Whites and Asians) - however the percentage of intelligent blacks to un-intelligent is much different than Asians and Whites. Our Media and our government do everything they can to bury these facts and blame all the differences instead on racism and poverty.

Perhaps in another 100 or 200 years they will finally come around - who knows.

Agreed. It's an open secret which none dare openly discuss lest politically correct feather be ruffled. While westerners pretend not to recognize the difference between races while in much of the rest of the world it is clearly acknowledged. The denial is classic magical thinking - if we make believe it's not true, it will go away.

(ACT)

SAT scores for 2006

Whites
Blacks

SAT scores for 2007

Whites
Blacks

ACT

• Caucasian---- 21.7

for college."

----

At least YOU are doing your part to bring the average way, way down.

How anyone with a[sic] open mind to learn could say that all human beings are equal...Well[sic], I'm sorry to say that isn't true.

Having an open mind is[sic] sometimes coming to the conclusions that aren't always PC. How the hell could any honest person look at this data and come to any other conclusion?:confused: If I said that we're all equal I would be lieing[sic].

:lol:

The irony is, of course, lost on you.

:lol:

(ACT)

SAT scores for 2006

Whites
Blacks

SAT scores for 2007

Whites
Blacks

ACT

• Caucasian---- 21.7

for college."

----

At least YOU are doing your part to bring the average way, way down.

Your internet tough guy act doesn't fool anyone.

Speaking of dumb, you are the epitome of dumb.

Where is there an expert in International Relations when you need one?

Blacks, along with others, who come to school with the attitude that they're there to work hard and learn do fine. Any kids who come to school without such an attitude are doomed to fail.

Forum List

Back