why

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
is all the talk on this board about Black people?How about poor white people,they go through the same things as Blacks. They are criminals welfare queens,babies out of wedlock,lazy and uncouth also.Say white peeps why dont you talk about your own people.Does it hurt that much.:razz::razz:

I was a poor white growing up in the 60's. A mother widowed at age 45 with seven kids between the ages of 3 and 17. None of the fancy "social safety nets" of today.

Quit being such an obtuse fuck.

is all the talk on this board about Black people?How about poor white people,they go through the same things as Blacks. They are criminals welfare queens,babies out of wedlock,lazy and uncouth also.Say white peeps why dont you talk about your own people.Does it hurt that much.:razz::razz:

why don't you stop being such a nappy headed whiner?

I'd like to hear from Huey again. It's his thread.

White poverty isn't a modern day phenomenon. What's different are the myriad of social programs that were non-existent in the 60's.

I'd suggest that neither of you know what poverty is.

Don't run off now. What makes you think that (some two people, apparently) don't know what poverty is, but you do?

I'm equal opportunity when it comes to discussing lazy degenerate bums... Color doesn't mean a thing.

I guess Mr. Preparation wasn't really interested in a discussion after all.

I know it hits to the core,that white people are poor,just like Black people and in some places getting hit with the same angst as them.You know walking while white

Forum List

Back