A detailed look at the democrat party and the destruction of Black Americans.

We have School Choice in Florida. It works. It is why we have the best Educational System in the Country.

FINDINGS ON CHARTERS IN FLORIDA:

A report by the Florida Department of Education comparing charter schools and traditional public school results from2012-13 found that:
• Charter school students outperformed traditional public school students in reading and math on the FCAT across grade levels.​
More students in traditional public school scored at proficient or above on middle school Algebra exams than charter students.
• Florida charter schools had smaller achievement gaps in all measured subject areas.​
The Center for Research and Education Outcomes at Stanford University conducted a National Charter School Study in 2013 comparing the performance of states’ charter and public school students. The study considered the effect that enrolling in a charter school had on a student’s academic performance, specifically measuring how much academic growth charter students attained over the course of one year compared to similar students in traditional public schools. Researchers found that the average Florida charter school student loses the equivalent of seven days of reading instruction each year compared to traditional public school peers. There was no difference in math.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Actually IM2, you need to change your tune from reading people's minds to realize you are being treated like a human being, which you have always been, and I've never seen anyone who has denied it. Yet you get on your soapbox for the same empty charge that everybody else but you are racist as you can one white person (or not) after another racists. From now on sir, it takes one to call one. Please stop calling everybody you think is all white "racists." Do you blab all those fibbies because you want more power than you already have? I'm done with your little fibbies, fella.
I don't need to change a damn thing. I read your posts, not your minds. You don't say shit to whites posting racist crap and you're in here cosigning more racist trash from whites about Democrats and blacks. You are a racist, so is every other white person in this thread barking about how stupid blacks are and how blacks are getting played by the democrats.

75 percent of the Asians in America vote democrat, but we don't see any of you telling Asians they are on a rice farm because they do so. The majorrity of hispanics are democrats, and nobody tells then they are stuck in the bean picking fields.

How many threads have been made in this forum about blacks beeing on some fucking plantation because we choose to vote democrat? And how many of those threads have you participated in?

Don't tell me how you ain't seeing race, the title of this thread is about race. You're the one with the problem. Check yourself and the other racists before you come to me with your cognitivve dissonance.

It amazes me that you still have black Americans defending the democrat party.....the party of slavery, jim crow, the kkk, lynching and the Civil War......
Those right wing Christian terrorist racists of old have found a home in the GOP in modern times.

I would not blame blacks if they decided to boycott the Democratic Party. And it is the Democratic Party, idiot. Not the Democrat Party. Do you call the GOP the Republic Party?

But if you think blacks are going to vote for the Republican party which so clearly HATES them, the party which has given a home to the old school racists, then you are seriously deluded.

What has damaged the black community, in my humble opinion, is the same thing which has destroyed the two political parties. They have chosen grifters and criminals as their leaders. All of them have terrible role models and heroes.

Easy if you're not the one who has to do it.

Here in Virginia, the State funds about 1/2 the cost of public schools, local taxes cover the rest (the Feds contribute only a small amount). My county has very good public schools. Will the State order my county to fund children from other counties attending our schools? I doubt the fairness or legality of that.

Simple solutions to complex problems are ALWAYS wrong or inadequate.

Nope....the G.I.Bill works wonderfully....the money follows the kid.....send your kid to any school in the state, and the tax dollars that fund the education go with them....if the private school is more, the parents make up the rest.....

Easy....that is if you actually want children to get an education.....rather than trapping them in poverty and crime

Those right wing Christian terrorist racists of old have found a home in the GOP in modern times.

I would not blame blacks if they decided to boycott the Democratic Party. And it is the Democratic Party, idiot. Not the Democrat Party. Do you call the GOP the Republic Party?

But if you think blacks are going to vote for the Republican party which so clearly HATES them, the party which has given a home to the old school racists, then you are seriously deluded.

What has damaged the black community, in my humble opinion, is the same thing which has destroyed the two political parties. They have chosen grifters and criminals as their leaders. All of them have terrible role models and heroes.

The republican party doesn't hate blacks....that is the democrat party, the party that has destroyed black families for decades, trapping their children in crime and poverty.......

The racist slave owners stayed in the democrat party......they simply accept racists of all skin colors now, like barak obama and al sharpton....as well as their good buddy louis farakhan, the Grand Wizard of the black KKK....

• Disagree
Blacks have done better in the nearly 60 years of being democrat than we did in the 100 years we were Republican. I would not have been able to go to college if things would have continued for blacks as they did when we were Republican. Black poverty is more than half of what it was when we were republican. Median income is higher. But where the continuing racism shows is that no matter how low poverty is, whites live below the poverty rate and blacks live at double. And this is not because of illegitimate births, because during the time people like Sowell tell you that the black rate of illegitamcy was low, blacks still had at least double the rate of poverty as whites. So, in conclusion, you guys are FOS. And this is why blacks will continue voting democrat in the majorrity just as every non white group does, to include the race you guys call the model minority.

None of that is true....blacks have been losing ground for decades.....

• Disagree
None of that is true....blacks have been losing ground for decades.....
I'm black. I think I know what has happened for black people better than your white ass.

We are better off as Democrats than we ever were as Republicans.

Fact!

The republican party doesn't hate blacks....that is the democrat party, the party that has destroyed black families for decades, trapping their children in crime and poverty.......

The racist slave owners stayed in the democrat party......they simply accept racists of all skin colors now, like barak obama and al sharpton....as well as their good buddy louis farakhan, the Grand Wizard of the black KKK....
BS.

Continuing white racism has beeen the problem. Seriously.

Nope....the G.I.Bill works wonderfully....the money follows the kid.....send your kid to any school in the state, and the tax dollars that fund the education go with them....if the private school is more, the parents make up the rest.....

Easy....that is if you actually want children to get an education.....rather than trapping them in poverty and crime
Nope. You're talking apples and oranges. The GI Bill is for college and that is not at issue for school choice since colleges are solely state funded. It is K-12 schools that are locally funded so a 'GI Bill' won't work.

Nope. You're talking apples and oranges. The GI Bill is for college and that is not at issue for school choice since colleges are solely state funded. It is K-12 schools that are locally funded so a 'GI Bill' won't work.

Yeah....a G.I. Bill will work because all the "local" schools get state funding....simply allow those children to go to any school they want with the parents making up any difference for private schools....

Competition will save these children and it will improve our education system. Allowing schools to simply be support units of the democrat party money laundering operation is destroying the lives of children...

There are 62 black members of Congress.

Guess how many are Republicans.

And? They are racists.........barak obama and the congressional black caucus hosted the Grand Wizard of the black KKK...Louis Farakhan....the democrat party didn't become less racist, they simply invited in racists of all skin colors...they are also anti-semites....

1701258166867.png

There are 62 black members of Congress.

Guess how many are Republicans.

Hey.....dumb shit.....

When the new Congress comes into session in January, there will be more Black Republicans serving together on Capitol Hill than at any point since 1877.

The number? Five.Dec. 6 runoff between Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock and Republican Herschel Walker in Georgia. If Walker, a Black man, is successful, the total number would increase to six.

Yeah....a G.I. Bill will work because all the "local" schools get state funding....simply allow those children to go to any school they want with the parents making up any difference for private schools....

Competition will save these children and it will improve our education system. Allowing schools to simply be support units of the democrat party money laundering operation is destroying the lives of children...
States only fund about 1/2 the cost of schools. Should I, as a tax payer, cover the cost of people in the next county that want to enroll in our public schools or will they pay their 1/2 out of their pockets?

Your plan seems more like a race to the bottom than any kind of improvement.

There is no skyrocketing polling for trump among blacks. I know this BECAUSE I AM BLACK, and not some white person reading a propaganda piece from a right wing extremist website.
so because you are black you know who every black person is supporting eh ? so you are a mind reader also ? heres a story from a radical far left NP ..

It amazes me that you still have black Americans defending the democrat party.....the party of slavery, jim crow, the kkk, lynching and the Civil War......this article details the continuous destruction against the black American community by the democrat party......

The democrats have trapped black children in generational poverty and crime, and their policies have led to the deaths of 10s of thousands of black children every year.....

And blacks still vote for the democrats...

To sum it up, since 1964, Democrat policies that are ostensibly intended to benefit blacks have, instead, impoverished them, broken up their families, ravaged their communities with unchecked crime, and left their children illiterate and uninformed. These inculcated societal problems have spread to Hispanics, too, but they’re a little less vulnerable to them because they don’t have the blacks’ long, tangled history with the Democrats.

But Democrats aren’t done. Most recently, in the name of equity, Democrats are using their war on children’s education to reinstate…segregation. It’s not just for college dormitories anymore. According to the Wall Street Journal:

Most of our ills can be traced back to letting the Democrat Party control Government Education and the Media.

Forum List

Back