Zone1 Let's Talk About "Merit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread started off by showing where whites have been given preferences not based on merit but by race. And that continues now. As usual you get the "Jews" who want to pretend they were an oppressed racial minority and achieved despite that in order to dismiss what blacks are presenting as an argument. Jew is not a race. Baptist is not a race. Catholic is not a race. Catholics faced persecution in America also. But whites in these religious groups were able to take advantage of being white. White Jews were allowed rights and benefits blacks were excluded from. That's how Jews who are wealthy made it. It was not because they all made great choices, stressed education, waited to get married to have children our any of the garbage posted here. And there are poor, starving, uneducated, destitute Jews living in America. Those are the Jews who spend all their days posting hated against blacks. Like Lisa.

Lisa is a white supremacist and I seriously doubt that she is a Jew. She did not work in college admission and she is not Phi Beta Kappa. If she's that, that I'm Phi Beta Phi and my GPA was not close to qualify for that. Lisa is a white trash loser with a miserable life so she blames blacks because she hasn't gotten what she thinks she's entitled to. Seriously, look at the disjointed bs she posts. No factual basis whatsoever. The one thing I did learn from college was how to gather facts, analyze them, then make a conclusion.. Lisa can't do that.

Hector is the same. He contines to make claims that have been researched and debunked by the most intelligent and learned minds on the subject. Low IQ people do not have the capacity to accept facts and to change their opinion based on proven evidence.

Fixing damage created by white preference policies will not happen by ignoring that what happened was social engineering designed to create the best outcomes for whites.

This thread started off by showing where whites have been given preferences not based on merit but by race. And that continues now. As usual you get the "Jews" who want to pretend they were an oppressed racial minority and achieved despite that in order to dismiss what blacks are presenting as an argument. Jew is not a race. Baptist is not a race. Catholic is not a race. Catholics faced persecution in America also. But whites in these religious groups were able to take advantage of being white. White Jews were allowed rights and benefits blacks were excluded from. That's how Jews who are wealthy made it. It was not because they all made great choices, stressed education, waited to get married to have children our any of the garbage posted here. And there are poor, starving, uneducated, destitute Jews living in America. Those are the Jews who spend all their days posting hated against blacks. Like Lisa.

Lisa is a white supremacist and I seriously doubt that she is a Jew. She did not work in college admission and she is not Phi Beta Kappa. If she's that, that I'm Phi Beta Phi and my GPA was not close to qualify for that. Lisa is a white trash loser with a miserable life so she blames blacks because she hasn't gotten what she thinks she's entitled to. Seriously, look at the disjointed bs she posts. No factual basis whatsoever. The one thing I did learn from college was how to gather facts, analyze them, then make a conclusion.. Lisa can't do that.

Hector is the same. He contines to make claims that have been researched and debunked by the most intelligent and learned minds on the subject. Low IQ people do not have the capacity to accept facts and to change their opinion based on proven evidence.

Fixing damage created by white preference policies will not happen by ignoring that what happened was social engineering designed to create the best outcomes for whites.
You’ve been reported.

And yes, I graduated Phi Beta Kappa and worked in higher Ed admissions. Grew up upper-middle class, and far from “white trash,” you racist.

Now look. This is Zone 1, obviously created for your benefit, so that when you make your bigoted, nasty remarks, the people you are addressing cannot respond in the manner you deserve.

That does NOT give you the right to talk about a person you’re jealous of in the third person, saying all sorts of inflammatory things like “white trash loser” and “white supremacist”.

Learn to act like a civilized human being.

It is not appropriate to start a "call out" thread in ZONE 1. Choose the correct zone or skip the call out, and name calling in your OP Thread Post. It is as simple as that.
This Thread Is Permanently Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back