Zone1 Let's Talk About "Merit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... you know, funny thing, we didn't have a HS guidance counselor at my school. I'm not sure how anyone could determine a kid's future based on a maybe 10-minute conversation with the kid.

Using the proven, trusted, and most reliable 80/20 Rule, 80% of all high school guidance counselors are near-to-useless. Most tell parents to simply fill out the forms. End of story.

Roughly 20% of guidance counselors are good at helping your student get into college based on personal relationships they’ve established with many college admission directors. But this kind of counselor, with increasing numbers of students and responsibilities that have nothing to do with college admissions, is becoming less available, particularly in public schools.

For the most part, these counselors have too much on their plates, with national student-to-counselor ratios averaging 457:1 at public high schools and 241:1 at private high schools. A 500:1 ratio is not unusual.
One of my clients had a son at a parochial school with a strict policy on handling all the paperwork for college. The school was suggesting that their son’s future would be placed in the hands of a guidance counselor who barely knew the student and was managing the paperwork for more than 50 other students. (That’s when you know the red flag of Murphy’s Law is waving triumphantly: if something will go wrong, it will.) I advised the client to tell the school where they could stick their policy (of course, in some round file), and that the parent had her own policy that would allow the school to send out only the transcript and letters of recommendation.

But I'm sure you read something on AmRen about some racist twit who claims to be a guidance counselor and knows how awful black kids are.
Guidence counselors are aware of the relationship between IQ tests at the age of 7 and success in life.

I have never said anything incorrect about Negroes. I am bored pushing facts into your closed and narrow mind.

That one has been in my quiet box for a couple of years. It is impossible to have reasonable conversation with, but I admire your tenacity.

The irony is that [JoeB131] defends against any slight against blacks while spewing the worst venom against Jews, whom he refers to as “those people.”
OhPleaseJustQuit said:

That one has been in my quiet box for a couple of years. It is impossible to have reasonable conversation with, but I admire your tenacity.

----------

JoeB131 accuses me of what he is guilty of. When I post facts about low average intelligence for colored people, and high rates of crime and illegitimacy, he claims that I am motivated by having had bad experiences with them. He has even invented a character with a Negroid name who he claims locked me into my locker in school and took my girl friend.

Then he talks about his bad experiences with Jews as though they are typical of the entire demographic.

Moreover, when I consider the retched personality JoeB131 has shown here, I suspect that the Jews he complains about have many complaints about him. I also suspect that I would get along just fine with those Jews.

The reason I endure JoeB131's insults, his name calling, and his obscene words - which are his only response to my courteous, rational, and fact based arguments - is because I remember a saying:

"When the lunatic raved in the public square, no one answered him, proving that his argument was incontestable."

OhPleaseJustQuit said:

----------

JoeB131 accuses me of what he is guilty of. When I post facts about low average intelligence for colored people, and high rates of crime and illegitimacy, he claims that I am motivated by having had bad experiences with them. He has even invented a character with a Negroid name who he claims locked me into my locker in school and took my girl friend.

Then he talks about his bad experiences with Jews as though they are typical of the entire demographic.

Moreover, when I consider the retched personality JoeB131 has shown here, I suspect that the Jews he complains about have many complaints about him. I also suspect that I would get along just fine with those Jews.

The reason I endure JoeB131's insults, his name calling, and his obscene words - which are his only response to my courteous, rational, and fact based arguments - is because I remember a saying:

"When the lunatic raved in the public square, no one answered him, proving that his argument was incontestable."

He's a sick freak and has always been.

The proggies actually believed what Uncle Saul taught them, that accusing your enemy of that which you yourself are guilty of is an effective tactic for fighting. It's so transparent and they will find out that it's going to get them hilariously no where when they step out of the child's playground of political message boards and into the adult world.

Have a stupid religion. That's what they did.
People like you are a good argument against atheism.

You hate Jews and me because of our beliefs. Then you make excuses for Negroes, despite all the crimes they commit, and all the illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare.

There are Negroes who behave and perform as well as most whites. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are a minority within a minority. They were often ostracized and even beaten up when they were in high school for acting white.

Last edited:
Rates of crime and illegitimacy are more fluid than IQ averages. In the United States when rates of crime and illegitimacy were lower than now, They were still higher for Negroes.
You are dodging the question. How is it that the WHITE PEOPLE in France have an illegitimacy rate nearly as high as black people in this country?

Monogamy is actually contrary to nature, bud. It's why humans are the only animals that get "married" and most of us can't get that right. (Says the guy who just got married.)

That is obviously untrue in the case of Professor Rushton. His findings have been confirmed in China, as I have already posted.
How would China confirm it?
Point is, in American universities, the only ones that count, his work has been discredited.

Guidence counselors are aware of the relationship between IQ tests at the age of 7 and success in life.

eople like you are a good argument against atheism.

There is no argument against Atheism. There is no God, period, and belief in a God just makes people act shitty.

You hate Jews and me because of our beliefs. Then you make excuses for Negroes, despite all the crimes they commit, and all the illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare.

I despise religious people because their religion is often an excuse to act shitty, because their imaginary friend in the sky has told them it's okay.

There are Negroes who behave and perform as well as most whites. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are a minority within a minority. They were often ostracized and even beaten up when they were in high school for acting white.

Maybe "Acting White" isn't something to be proud of. White people tend to be kind of awful...

But whining about High School... Jamal must have done a number on you.

No, here's the difference. I really don't like religious people. I won't spend hours and hours on Anti-Semitic websites trying to rationalize my distaste for them. I won't repost some discredited quack like, oh, let's say, Arthur Butz. (He's the "Professor" who claims the Holocaust didn't happen because the Germans couldn't kill that many people).

Naw, I just point out what they consider virtues, I don't. I've also had some okay experiences with Jews. I can't say that about Mormons, though, those people are snakes.

Uh, guy, I can say what I believe in the public square and be just fine. If you said your crazy shit in the public square, you'd get your ass kicked.

No, here's the difference. I really don't like religious people. I won't spend hours and hours on Anti-Semitic websites trying to rationalize my distaste for them. I won't repost some discredited quack like, oh, let's say, Arthur Butz. (He's the "Professor" who claims the Holocaust didn't happen because the Germans couldn't kill that many people).

Naw, I just point out what they consider virtues, I don't. I've also had some okay experiences with Jews. I can't say that about Mormons, though, those people are snakes.

Uh, guy, I can say what I believe in the public square and be just fine. If you said your crazy shit in the public square, you'd get your ass kicked.
That just means you believe your brand of bigotry is more popular than his is, IOW there are places where he would be applauded and you would be assaulted.

Let's Talk About "Merit"​

Merit was actually pretty good.

Don't know whatever happened to them.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.ad70e2d05451985ee8fa934b11cd61da?rik=Cf1X0bn54QZ0Qg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fcigarettecollector.net%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2016%2f08%2fMerit-Ultra-Lights-Menthol-Kings1-591x800.jpg&ehk=n184TsQ5JhOZzfLwwzjNM3Ij6a96wazfGX2WkADA4Y4%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
You are dodging the question. How is it that the WHITE PEOPLE in France have an illegitimacy rate nearly as high as black people in this country?

Monogamy is actually contrary to nature, bud. It's why humans are the only animals that get "married" and most of us can't get that right. (Says the guy who just got married.)

How would China confirm it?
Point is, in American universities, the only ones that count, his work has been discredited.
Monogamy has been one of the most durable human institutions. Everywhere people lived historically and geographically, marriage has existed. I have documented that in the United States children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have fewer problems in life. I do not know enough about the French situation to know if this is true there, but I suspect it is.

There is plenty of evidence on the internet that there is a relationship between brain size and intelligence. I only posted the first web address I could find.

There is also plenty of evidence of a relationship between race on one hand, and intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy on the other.

Professor Rushton's assertions are simple, and easy to verify: Orientals tend to be more intelligent, monogamous, and law abiding than whites, who tend to be more intelligent, monogamous, and law abiding than Negroes.

Jumping up and down, waving arms, and shouting "Rushton is a racist! Rushton is a racist!" do not change those simple facts.

The only question that remains is: are these racial differences genetic? I am confident they are, and look forward to more genetic research to determine this matter. Unfortunately, in the West there are taboos and sanctions against genetic research into the causes of non cosmetic racial differences. Fortunately, those taboos and sanctions do not exist in China.

I suspect that even in France Negroes have a higher illegitimacy rate than whites.

Scientific truth is not determined by decrees of authority figures, but by facts accumulated by repeated experiments and measurement.

The Nazi effort to exterminate the most accomplished demographic in existence has led to the delusion that there are no races characterized by sagging IQ's, sky high crime rates, and jaw dropping rates of illegitimacy.

Because your opinions cannot stand critical scrutiny, you applaud the suppression of race realism, and make vague threats of violence.
I accept no claims of superiority granted by skin color. You can find studies "proving" differences between people groups all you want, as long as they ignore many factors. And I'm not threatening violence, that was the other poster.

There is no argument against Atheism. There is no God, period, and belief in a God just makes people act shitty.

I despise religious people because their religion is often an excuse to act shitty, because their imaginary friend in the sky has told them it's okay.

Maybe "Acting White" isn't something to be proud of. White people tend to be kind of awful...

But whining about High School... Jamal must have done a number on you.
When you lose an argument with me you invent a Negro.

Therefore, I have the right to invent a Jew to explain your hostility toward Jews.

How does it feel to know that David Cohen is paid more to perform the job you were fired from, and that he does it faster, better, and with less effort?

People like Jamal really exist. They rarely know who their fathers are. They frequently have illegitimate children of their own who do not know who they are. They also frequently have felony convictions.

You think you can spew your shit about Jews in the public square and not suffer any consequences? That antisemitism is tolerable but not racism?

(I started a thread about that double standard, but a liberal Black complained to a mod and she sent it to the dungeon.)

Monogamy has been one of the most durable human institutions.

Not really. For most of the very short history of marriage, women were more property than equal partners.

There is plenty of evidence on the internet that there is a relationship between brain size and intelligence. I only posted the first web address I could find.

Uh, Phrenology went out of fashion in the 19th Century, bud.

The only question that remains is: are these racial differences genetic? I am confident they are, and look forward to more genetic research to determine this matter. Unfortunately, in the West there are taboos and sanctions against genetic research into the causes of non cosmetic racial differences. Fortunately, those taboos and sanctions do not exist in China.

Maybe we should send you to China. That would be amusing.

The Nazi effort to exterminate the most accomplished demographic in existence has led to the delusion that there are no races characterized by sagging IQ's, sky high crime rates, and jaw dropping rates of illegitimacy.

Actually, the Nazis claimed the inferiority of Jews with as much enthusiasm that you say about Blacks. (they also killed Roma, the Disabled, Slavs, gays and a host of others, but you don't hear them whining about it constantly). This is why Eugenics has a well-deserved bad name.

I accept no claims of superiority granted by skin color. You can find studies "proving" differences between people groups all you want, as long as they ignore many factors. And I'm not threatening violence, that was the other poster.
My mistake. In my haste I mistook you for JoeB131.

Nevertheless, I am unaware of any studies that demonstrate that Negroes, on the average, are superior to whites and Orientals in any field other than athletics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back