Will wanting to dominate the world make war for us (the U.S.)?

No, I mean Islam. Different Islamic cults also make war on each other also but I don't know of any who haven't made it very plain that that is their intention. Where have been the last 2-3 decades?

Are those groups heretical to mainstream Islam? (asking to understand, not trying to defend Islam)

The Shiites and Sunni's are a part of Islam do you seem them as extremists?

Guess you must have missed 9/11 and the many other terrorist attacks before and since.. "Anthrax" ring any bells?

Actually, by "war" I meant an official conflict between nations. I didn't mean terrorist attacks but I guess they can be considered war.

Re: "This BS about America trying to dominate the world is nothing but anti-American rhetoric."

Just for the record I didn't say that America is trying to dominate the world. I said that the article said that. But at any rate if we are trying to dominate the world, it isn't antiAmerican to ask will our doing that make unnecessary wars for us. It's PROAMERICAN...

I don't have knowledge of what's going on in the Moslem world Sir/Ma'am...are you saying that all Sunnis and Shiites want to dominate the world?

I don't have knowledge of what's going on in the Moslem world Sir/Ma'am...are you saying that all Sunnis and Shiites want to dominate the world?

They want their brand of Islam to dominate the world.

Also if claim not to know what is going on in the rest of the world, that means you started off with false premise based on a far left political belief that America is evil..

Also if claim not to know what is going on in the rest of the world, that means you started off with false premise based on a far left political belief that America is evil..

So you're saying that they want their respective brands to dominate among Moslems, or are you saying that they all want to dominate the whole world?

Lol regarding your second statement, you are making assumptions about things Sir/Ma'am lol. I do not think that America is evil. My asking this question on this thread is not antiAmerican, it's proAmerican.

So you're saying that they want their respective brands to dominate among Moslems, or are you saying that they all want to dominate the whole world?

Lol regarding your second statement, you are making assumptions about things Sir/Ma'am lol. I do not think that America is evil.

The world is full of people and countries who want to be the dominate force on the planet. If not for the US we may all be speaking Japanese and German..

Then how can you ask such a question when you do not what is happening in the rest of the world?

Only far left drones do such things..

The world is full of people and countries who want to be the dominate force on the planet. If not for the US we may all be speaking Japanese and German..

Then how can you ask such a question when you do not what is happening in the rest of the world?

Only far left drones do such things..

Lol I can see fighting in defense but I don't think that we need to try to dominate the world. If someone esle tries to then we would/should just fight against them.

You might have forgot my Islam question...I'll repeat it:):

Are you saying that the Sunnis and the Shiites want their respective brands to dominate among Moslems or are you saying that they all want to dominate the whole world?

Lol my question on the thread was asked based on the premise that the article is true lolol...if you offered an article from a respectable source about all Moslems wanting Islamic world hegemony, I would also discuss that article based on the premise that the article is true lol.

"I don't have knowledge of what's going on in the Moslem world Sir/Ma'am...are you saying that all Sunnis and Shiites want to dominate the world?"

Do you think that all Germans wanted to dominate the world? Do you think it matters?

The US should avoid war at all costs. Surrender to Russia at the very earliest opportunity.

After all the Russians are now our BFFs. Mrs. Clinton hit the reset button and now everything is just great. We just need to first learn to sign Kumbya in Russian then make sure we remind Mrs. Clinton of the fine work she did hitting the reset button and the result.

"Are those groups heretical to mainstream Islam?"

Don't know or care.

I hear where you're coming from on Islam but would it be right to say they all want to conquer the world because some of their heretical groups want to conquer the world?

"I don't have knowledge of what's going on in the Moslem world Sir/Ma'am...are you saying that all Sunnis and Shiites want to dominate the world?"

Do you think that all Germans wanted to dominate the world? Do you think it matters?

Again I'm also not very fond of the Islam but are they truly a parallel with 1930's Germany?

I wouldn't have a problem with all Moslems not being on the planet anymore. But they'd have to be a true parallel with 1930's Germany before attacking them in my book.

I hear where you're coming from on Islam but would it be right to say they all want to conquer the world because some of their heretical groups want to conquer the world?

As fair as saying that "The Germans" wanted to dominate the world when only some of them did.

As fair as saying that "The Germans" wanted to dominate the world when only some of them did.

A good reason to kill all of them would be nice.

But that was a united (single) Germany with it's leadership saying "Germany wants to conquer the world"...not a true parallel with the Moslems (as far as I know.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back