Sadly,gay marriage is anti-marriage,anti-family,anti-love, and anti-children-right?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
sensitive PC liberal fool:

Gay folks that are married want all that as well, so much so they spent years fighting for it. Whomever told you otherwise is a fool. I tell you this as a person whom has been with my husband for 14 years. I am friends with 6 other gay couples all of whom are married, monogamous, and have been together for years. Some even with children.
Conservative intellectual:
usually heteros want kids, commitment, longevity, monogamy while gays don't.
the precivilized male in nature has 100's of partners but marriage to a woman stops that and creates love and family. When you have 2 men in a modern relationship nature usually takes its course and men do what men do.

So in theory gay marriages will degrade the concept of marriage still further. The liberal's have been perfecting love, marriage, and family since the 1960's. They won't be sure they have succeeded until 95% of black kids and 80% of white kids are born into poor, broken or never formed homes.
A study of homosexual men in the Netherlands published in the journal AIDS found that the "duration of steady partnerships" was 1.5 years.[6]

In his study of male homosexuality in Western Sexuality: Practice and Precept in Past and Present Times, Pollak found that "few homosexual relationships last longer than two years, with many men reporting hundreds of lifetime partners."[7]

In Male and Female Homosexuality, Saghir and Robins found that the average male homosexual live-in relationship lasts between two and three years.[8]

Forum List

Back