Will wanting to dominate the world make war for us (the U.S.)?

A good reason to kill all of them would be nice.

But that was a united (single) Germany with it's leadership saying "Germany wants to conquer the world"...not a true parallel with the Moslems (as far as I know.)
===========================================
They have given us plenty of cause and are not at all bashful about their intentions. Read the signs they carry in their riots and "protests". And, yes, I consider this a very accurate parallel. Germany was no more a single united country than is Islam. Do you really think that France and Poland became united with the original Germany after they were occupied? The Islamic cults are united in their desire to kill or convert (enslave) the rest of the world. Do they have differences in other areas? As I said earlier: don't know; don't care.

A good reason to kill all of them would be nice.

But that was a united (single) Germany with it's leadership saying "Germany wants to conquer the world"...not a true parallel with the Moslems (as far as I know.)
===========================================

They have given us plenty of cause and are not at all bashful about their intentions. Read the signs they carry in their riots and "protests". And, yes, I consider this a very accurate parallel. Germany was no more a single united country than is Islam. Do you really think that France and Poland became united with the original Germany after they were occupied? The Islamic cults are united in their desire to kill or convert (enslave) the rest of the world. Do they have differences in other areas? As I said earlier: don't know; don't care.

I see some errors in your logic but again a good reason to kill all of them would be nice in my book.

Nice sentiment, welcome to the real world........

In the real world World Wars happen...real world is kind of f*cked up in that respect. World hegemony shouldn't get us into another World War.
World hegemony will work perfectly as long as humans are not involved........ That has always been the problem with Utopian constructs. Heck every single political system is ideally (theoretically) designed to benefit all. Not a single one has ever lived up to that expectation, nor will any as long as people are involved.
You want world wide hegemony? Eliminate all humans from the face of the earth and you still won't have it, a quick look at "nature" proves that.

World hegemony will work perfectly as long as humans are not involved........ That has always been the problem with Utopian constructs. Heck every single political system is ideally (theoretically) designed to benefit all. Not a single one has ever lived up to that expectation, nor will any as long as people are involved.
You want world wide hegemony? Eliminate all humans from the face of the earth and you still won't have it, a quick look at "nature" proves that.

We'd (America) be alright without ruling the world...

We'd (America) be alright without ruling the world...
The end of that is already on the way, question is who's gonna take our place.........

The average lifespan of an empire is 250 years. The life cycle of an empire is broken down into six ages. They are:

1. The Age of Pioneers
  2. The Age of Conquest
  3. The Age of Commerce
  4. The Age of Affluence
  5. The Age of Intellectualism
  6. The Age of Decadence

Reflection on The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb brengleman

The end of that is already on the way, question is who's gonna take our place.........

The average lifespan of an empire is 250 years. The life cycle of an empire is broken down into six ages. They are:

1. The Age of Pioneers
  2. The Age of Conquest
  3. The Age of Commerce
  4. The Age of Affluence
  6. The Age of Decadence

I think the hegemony of empires is a testimony against empires...just let nations "do them" (be themselves) without other nations ruling over them and if any nation tries world hegemony everyone fight against that nation...I know that we Americans wouldn't like any foreign nation telling us what to do. Why should we do it to others.

1. The Age of Pioneers
  2. The Age of Conquest
  3. The Age of Commerce
  4. The Age of Affluence
  6. The Age of Decadence

I think the hegemony of empires is a testimony against empires...just let nations "do them" (be themselves) without other nations ruling over them and if any nation tries world hegemony everyone fight against that nation...I know that we Americans wouldn't like any foreign nation telling us what to do. Why should we do it to others.
You seem singularly focused, basically ignoring most everything I've posted. Sure sign of blind zealot........

Forum List

Back