Blinken Declares 90% Of 'Aid' To Ukraine Has Gone To US Companies-No Wonder The Lobbyists Want More Money For Ukraine At All Cost

Bullshit. By "peace" Foxfyre means that Russia would have never tried to bite off a bigger chunk of Ukraine.

But you Democrats fucked that up when you dumped Trump and put that idiot Biden in the WH.

Your quarrel is with unverifiable mail in ballots.

So why not simply send munitions and cut out sending money to Ukraine first?

Oh, if you did it that way, you would greatly reduce money laundering and kickbacks to politicians.
Who do you think would make those munitions?

We have been a war based economy for a while.
Eisenhower warned us.

We have. But we were engaged in a 20 year war the last time, one that's drained precious American blood and treasure. A war that from the start, was hated and protested by the left. And in spite of that, they seem to be all in for this one.

Ukrainian President Zalenskyy isn't getting the money fuckup. The state of Ukraine is.
Oh my mistake. Would you please provide the address of this state? The email? The phone number? I would like to write or call and apologize for mistaking who got the money. Maybe you could provide a physical description so I'll recognize this state when I see it. Do you know if it speaks English? I'm curious in how exactly it receives it. And spends it.

(Noting: those who can't grasp simple concepts probably won't get my joke either?")

You see kiddos don't be be dumb.

U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken made it clear recently that the feeding of the American Military Industrial Complex was the administration's priority, not the Ukrainian people.

In fact, in his eyes - war is good! War is profitable! Forever wars are the answer to a great economy.

Perhaps this is why wars have popped up in Israel and Latin America as Ukraine funding is winding down.

Meanwhile, the Department of Defense works to 'degrade' the Russian army to the last Ukrainian.

"It's beneficial for both us and them": Blinken appealed to the Americans about the feasibility of helping Ukraine.

"If you look at the capital investments we made for the defense of Ukraine, it becomes clear that 90% of the military aid we provided was actually spent here in the United States."

He noted that this has led to the creation of more American jobs and economic growth.

Top Weapons Companies Boast Ukraine-Russia Tensions Are a Boon for Business​

In calls with investors, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin boasted that the worsening conflict is helping profits.​

As the United States weighs more involvement in the growing conflict between Ukraine and Russia, some of the largest weapons companies in the world — Raytheon and Lockheed Martin — are openly telling their investors that tensions between the countries are good for business. And General Dynamics, meanwhile, is boasting about the past returns the company has seen as a result of such disputes.
They all belong in the dock at The Hague for War Crimes: Biden, Blinken, Zelen$ky, the Contractors, the Congress. Ukraine LOST AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF THEIR BEST YOUNG MEN SO THESE MOTHERFUCKERS COULD MAKE A FEW BUCKS. Do you see how fucking wrong and evil this is?

Oh my mistake. Would you please provide the address of this state? The email? The phone number? I would like to write or call and apologize for mistaking who got the money. Maybe you could provide a physical description so I'll recognize this state when I see it. Do you know if it speaks English? I'm curious in how exactly it receives it. And spends it.

(Noting: those who can't grasp simple concepts probably won't get my joke either?")
just check a map

Makes sense, we all know where the other 10% is going.
Well considering the fact that Zelensky has spelled the total of 1.5 billion on real estate in the past 2 years yeah I guess you're right. Remarkably the real estate is located hundreds of miles away from his own country. Hmmmm.....

Seriously that is how it works. Weapon manufactures make money especially if their is a war.

Jobs and selling of weapons that are made and used

That the way it works since the beginning

So basically companies in the US get paid and workers earn a living, and Ukraine gets weapons

Russian forces are mechanized and the best way to take them out is is to use a ground offensive.

This is just another story saying the US needs to stop helping the Ukrainians

Well if the US does not have to send significant numbers of ground troops to fight this war then that is a win.

Yes money is tight in congress and the question is should the US support countries such as Israel , Ukraine, and all the others in their war efforts. That is the story.

Yeah weapon manufactures are making money and creating jobs in the US

Guess what Trump did the same thing but he wanted Ukraine to help him personally

Full circle

Vietnam war , left elements wanted peace, Right elements wanted us to fight the communists

Bizzaro world

Last edited:

Forum List

Back