Will Trump be indicted for fraud in Trump University scandal?

Fraud claims follow Trump University - CNNPolitics.com

He has the New York Attorney General after him.

Will say it like this and Trump has been in bigger scandals and only has been slapped with fines. He will settle out of court and pay the fine like he always does.

Just the reality of Trump world versus ours...

Unfortunately, you may be right. He cheats, steals, and lies and his money always bails him out. I wonder if he would like to be President?:cuckoo:

Will say it like this and Trump has been in bigger scandals and only has been slapped with fines. He will settle out of court and pay the fine like he always does.

Unfortunately, you may be right. He cheats, steals, and lies and his money always bails him out. I wonder if he would like to be President?:cuckoo:

Well, looking over the past except for a few great Presidents, Trump actually is more like most of our Presidents than not.

Fouled Mouth?

Hell Teddy Roosevelt was loose canon...

Adultery?

Name me how many that did not fit that profile and then ask yourself how good were they not to get caught?

Cheat?

Lord have mercy name any politician that would not cheat to win!

Being rich and spoiled in life?

Not many of our Presidents were poor in life...

Trump is the true embodiment of what a politician is, but he just so smug about it!

Uh-Huh, apparently the douche bag learned how to pull that shit off from the best in the business...... his personal pals, the Clintons.

Yes...You too can be a Billionaire like Donald Trump

Just send money to Trump University

I think you have a sexual fascination with the Donald.

Will Hillary be Indited.
Somebody's been hitting the bottle and pipe pretty hard early today.
hillary%20insane%20bw.jpg

Will Hillary be Indited.
No, and for the same reason Trump won't. In both cases they did stuff that looks suspect, but probably will turn out to be just close enough to legal to get by. Hillary has some cover in the email case because the laws haven't caught up with the technology and so people have been making up how to deal with electronic copies of documents by the seat of their pants. Trump will get away with it because it will be very hard to show he personally defrauded people criminally. Trump is likely facing a serious civil action though.

The voters of this country will never elect a Lunatic. He is hated by both repubs and dems.

Forum List

Back