Will Trump be indicted for fraud in Trump University scandal?

The left must be desperate. Soros's sleazy investigators are working overtime and it looks like Hillary might be indicted for a dozen felonies. It's a bad time for the dying democrat party and they can't even see it.

The left must be desperate. Soros's sleazy investigators are working overtime and it looks like Hillary might be indicted for a dozen felonies. It's a bad time for the dying democrat party and they can't even see it.

Reading RW rags again?

Fraud claims follow Trump University - CNNPolitics.com

He has the New York Attorney General after him.

Perhaps he should have called it Trump Foundation then he could have done anything he wanted to; including taking Millions from nation states worldwide. Liberals have no problem with that.

He has a foundation, lol

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World - News Examiner - Examine Your World

He has a foundation but is he taking funds from nation states? Moreover, you site an article calling him least charitable. If being less charitable is also an issue witn you liberals then you should be going after John Kerry and Joe Biden. They are politicians that wag their finger at US to be more charitable and get skin in the game. Check their tax returns on percentage of wealth given to charity? Also, call US when Trump parks his yacht in a neighboring state to avoid taxes while wagging his finger at everyone to pay more taxes.

Perhaps he should have called it Trump Foundation then he could have done anything he wanted to; including taking Millions from nation states worldwide. Liberals have no problem with that.

He has a foundation, lol

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World - News Examiner - Examine Your World

He has a foundation but is he taking funds from nation states? Moreover, you site an article calling him least charitable. If being less charitable is also an issue witn you liberals then you should be going after John Kerry and Joe Biden. They are politicians that wag their finger at US to be more charitable and get skin in the game. Check their tax returns on percentage of wealth given to charity? Also, call US when Trump parks his yacht in a neighboring state to avoid taxes while wagging his finger at everyone to pay more taxes.

Where can I look at Trump's tax returns?

Have they located the three million he stole from the veterans charity fundraiser?

He has a foundation, lol

Not a defense of Trump here on my part as much it is an exposure of more liberal hypocrisy. Trump should show his tax records.

He has a foundation, lol

Not a defense of Trump here on my part as much it is an exposure of more liberal hypocrisy. Trump should show his tax records.

What's hypocritical? Trump was stealing people's money in a classic real estate get rich quick scheme.

Is Biden? Is Kerry?

About the same odds Hillary will be indicted for having classified information on her personal e-mail server. Those with money power and connections are rarely held to the same standard the rest of us are.

He has a foundation, lol

What's hypocritical? Trump was stealing people's money in a classic real estate get rich quick scheme.

Is Biden? Is Kerry?

Biden and Kerry are demanding people pay more taxes to take care of the poor while they evade taxes and give nothing to charity.

Will say it like this and Trump has been in bigger scandals and only has been slapped with fines. He will settle out of court and pay the fine like he always does.

Just the reality of Trump world versus ours...

Unfortunately, you may be right. He cheats, steals, and lies and his money always bails him out. I wonder if he would like to be President?:cuckoo:
I think you have a sexual fascination with the Donald.

indeed after he is a leftist ass licker

Forum List

Back