It unifies.
Its possible.
The DNC could support it.
Both are hawks.
What do you think?

aba59bf695de5d18a3035568c03d0026

Trump/Ryan?

Fury

I am pretty sure Ryan cannot stand Trump.

Ryan also probably believes Trump is going to get slam-dunked by Clinton, and he might lose his Speaker job if the House swings to a Democratic majority because of Trump.

But it is still better to be House Minority Leader than be a two-time VP loser.

It unifies.
Its possible.
Both are hawks.
What do you think?

Trump/Ryan?

Fury

I do not think Ryan is interested in being VP seeing he is the Speaker of the House. If I were Trump my short list would be:

John Kasich

Scott Walker

Gary Johnson ( void his Libertarian run )

• Banned
It unifies.
Its possible.
Both are hawks.
What do you think?

Trump/Ryan?

Fury

I do not think Ryan is interested in being VP seeing he is the Speaker of the House. If I were Trump my short list would be:

John Kasich

Scott Walker

Out of those three I would pick Gary Johnson.

Yahoo is reporting they just had a meeting and according to Ryan it went very well.
They have to meet since Trump is going to be the nominee and Ryan is chairing the convention.

And they have to say it went well since it is time for the party to re-unite and everyone has to jerk each other off.

Ryan will run for President to succeed Clinton in 2024.

He's only 46 years old.

It unifies.
Its possible.
Both are hawks.
What do you think?

Trump/Ryan?

Fury

John Kasich

Scott Walker

Out of those three I would pick Gary Johnson.

So would I.

It would eliminate the third party run while also bringing in someone that is mild and can work with the GOP establishment.

Hillary will leak her short list for VP soon...

To reclaim the news cycle I'm hearing Cruzifer will announce his cabinet picks...

So out of all of them the Donald should announce his VP choice soon....
This also puts pressure on the RNC and it makes it tougher for them to weasel
the nomination from Trump if his running mate is an outspoken black women
who I'm sure will make some noise if the Donald gets dissed.

Hillary will leak her short list for VP soon...

To reclaim the news cycle I'm hearing Cruzifer will announce his cabinet picks...

So out of all of them the Donald should announce his VP choice soon....
This also puts pressure on the RNC and it makes it tougher for them to weasel
the nomination from Trump if his running mate is an outspoken black women
who I'm sure will make some noise if the Donald gets dissed.
Well if it goes to a black woman its Condi Rice.

Ryan also probably believes Trump is going to get slam-dunked by Clinton, and he might lose his Speaker job if the House swings to a Democratic majority because of Trump.

So basically, you have no fucking clue if Ryan and Trump get along.

Last edited:
It unifies.
Its possible.
Both are hawks.
What do you think?

Trump/Ryan?

Fury
I like the idea because Ryan is the best the GOP has to offer. I can't see him leaving the power position of Speaker to play second fiddle to an Orange clown and be reduced to serving cookies to the wives of dignitaries.

What about Trump/ Sanders?

So basically, you have not fucking clue if Ryan and Trump get along.
Ryan said Tuesday he tries to stay out of the “day-to-day ups and downs of the primary” but, “when I see something that runs counter to who we are as a party and as a country, I will speak up.”

He said wants to be clear:

“If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games. They must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people’s prejudices. We appeal to their highest ideals. … I hope this is the last time I need to speak out on this race."

Ryan takes swipe at Trump following KKK controversy | Fox News

So basically, you have not fucking clue if Ryan and Trump get along.
The entire Wisconsin conservative machine fought Trump. That's why he was trounced there.

I've been going over this with my people....
How about this choice for VP?

Omarosa.

View attachment 73351

Gets the women's vote and minorities at the same time...
She's already an advisor I believe....

If you're going outsider go all the way.

Oh hell yeah! As a man, ergo a pig, I would be happy with that woman getting a bunch of tv face time.

Ryan is chairing the convention. It is looking more and more like Trump is going to get the necessary 1237 delegate before the convention. Which means it probably is not going to be the much anticipated brokered convention everyone thought it was.

As chairman of the convention, Ryan can see the writing on the wall, and he probably met with Trump as part of a plan to make the convention go as smoothly as possible.

Everyone is expecting fights and riots and delegate battles in Cleveland, when in actuality it is looking now like it will be over before the convention even starts. So Ryan is just smoothing the way for quietude and unity.

To interpret his meeting with Trump as meaning he is going to be Trump's VP is silly.

Forum List

Back