Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

there is no temple because Jesus is the temple.
Nonsense. the idea of a temple is based on a misinterpretation of the term, "sanctuary of God"' which, like divine providence, cannot be made by human hands.

Jesus lead people to the sanctuary of God by teaching the only right way to understand and comply with the divine commands that fulfills the promise of abundant blessing and eternal life.

Last edited:
Why insult the Vatican? I'm lost. What inferiority complex is this?
So you are saying Hobelim has an inferiority complex and pointing out failed stewardship is somehow a complex (to the human ego) instead of Light outting the darkness?
I rest my case.

Really? You must think about this a lot.
Not really anymore than the disturbing fact that there are billions of people out there suffering from the same type of oppression the only difference being they are compelled to follow the teachings of a barbaric pedophile who was betrothed to a 6 year old and consummated the marriage when she was 9 and so believers celebrate pedophilia as if it was a romantic love story.

Imagine that!

Nonsense. the idea of a temple is based on a misinterpretation of the term, "sanctuary of God, which like divine providence cannot be made by human hands.

Jesus lead people to the sanctuary of God by teaching the only right way to understand and comply with the divine commands that fulfills the promise of abundant blessing and eternal life.

So argue with scripture. I didn't write revelation.

So argue with scripture. I didn't write revelation.
I know you didn't write revelation and its obvious you don't understand it either.

Anyway, I am not arguing with anyone. I am showing where right and wrong and judgment lie.

In revelation everyone who is deceived by the false prophet is tossed alive into the lake of fire.

Guess what time it is?

I know you didn't write revelation and its obvious you don't understand it either.

Anyway, I am not arguing with anyone. I am showing where right and wrong and judgment lie.

BTW, In revelation everyone who is deceived by the false prophet is tossed alive into fire lake...

Guess what time it is?

Who is the false prophet in revelation?

Not really anymore than the disturbing fact that there are billions of people out there suffering from the same type of oppression the only difference being they are compelled to follow the teachings of a barbaric pedophile who was betrothed to a 6 year old and consummated the marriage when she was 9 and so believers celebrate pedophilia as if it was a romantic love story.

Imagine that!
Well sure, only the Old Testament and other material that sourced it was lying around, for moral guidance. So the pedophilia is kind of expected, in that scenario.

Well sure, only the Old Testament and other material that sourced it was lying around, for moral guidance. So the pedophilia is kind of expected, in that scenario.
In a way you are right. The story of Lot ends with incest. Many devoted religious people believe that story is advocating incest but its obvious by the last paragraph to anyone with half a brain that the authors were just mocking the origins of their traditional enemies. Not advocating incest

"So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab;he is the father of the Moabites of today. The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi; he is the father of the Ammonites of today." Gen 19:36-38

In a way you are right. The story of Lot ends with incest. Many devoted religious people believe that story is sanctioning incest but its obvious by the last paragraph to anyone with half a brain that the authors were just mocking the origins of their traditional enemies. Not supporting incest

"So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab;he is the father of the Moabites of today. The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi; he is the father of the Ammonites of today." Gen 19:36-38
They didn’t have a concept of true, informed consent. Women and female children were subhuman, essentially. Asking them for permission would have been like asking a chair for permission to sit in it.

Who is the false prophet in revelation?
I suspect it would be an illiterate barbarian who claimed to be the greatest and the last prophet of God who married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage when she was 9 years old which is at best pure evil, historically condemned by even the most primitive Stone Age peoples.

And you are an apologist for that fucked up crap? Damn. Episcopalians sure have changed. :auiqs.jpg:

I suspect it would be an illiterate barbarian who claimed to be the greatest and the last prophet of God who married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage when she was 9 years old which is at best pure evil, historically condemned by even the most primitive Stone Age peoples.

And you are an apologist for that fucked up crap? Damn. Episcopalians sure have changed. :auiqs.jpg:

You think Revelation is writing about Muhammad to first century Christians around the Mediterranean?

During the thousand years between Israel’s first-century war with Rome and the first crusade, Israel and especially Jerusalem grew to become nearly exclusively Christian.

So it is not a coincidence that the New Jerusalem depicted at the end of Revelation is symbolically portrayed as the Christian church/kingdom or God in Revelation 21 and 22.

The Jerusalem (i.e. the kingdom of heaven) is pictured in Christian imagery in large part because Jerusalem became exclusively Christian not long after Israel’s first century war with Rome.

Nope. You don't "know" the Bible, you know what you were "told" about the Bible.

Nonsense. the idea of a temple is based on a misinterpretation of the term, "sanctuary of God"' which, like divine providence, cannot be made by human hands.

Makes sense to me.

So the Jewish temple is nothing? And those at Baalbek and Byblos?

Forum List

Back