Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

Are we supposed to take anything you say about religion seriously when you have admitted you aren't religious and are paying back the religious in their own coin?
Ahem. You might not realize this, go figure, but I have told you many times that I am using your own words to demonstrate the reality of divine condemnation for the benefit of others, watching.

Its no secret, even a truth that you profess to believe, that the consequence for sin is death, a curse, oblivious irrational insanity which is a living hell and reality is the fire that will never go out.

Its also no secret, and even openly proclaimed by the priest at mass, that you worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life which is the epitome of the sin of idolatry yet you were misled to believe that this vile and degrading practice is the way to eternal life, a lie.

Your obliviousness to this provides irrefutable proof that you have your reward already, death, in spite of what you profess to believe proving that the Law of God remains in effect and in full force

I really don't care if whoever "we" is takes it seriously or if your feewings are hurt. Now you know.

Last edited:
Ahem. You might not realize this, go figure, but I have told you many times that I am using your own words to demonstrate the reality of divine condemnation for the benefit of others, watching.

Its no secret, even a truth that you profess to believe, that the consequence for sin is death, a curse, oblivious irrational insanity which is a living hell and reality is the fire that will never go out.

Its also no secret, and even openly proclaimed by the priest at mass, that you worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life which is the epitome of the sin of idolatry yet you were misled to believe that this vile and degrading practice is the way to eternal life, a lie.

Your obliviousness to this provides irrefutable proof that you have your reward already, death, in spite of what you profess to believe proving that the Law of God remains in effect and in full force

I really don't care if whoever "we" is takes it seriously or if your feewings are hurt. Now you know.
What was it you said? Oh, yeah... you aren't a religious person but you use religion as your coin to pay back religious persons.

And what was the other thing you said? Oh, yeah.... the NT was made up by the RCC.

So any interpretation you make should never be taken seriously.

ding must be suffering from the curse of the liar which isn't just that no one believes him, which happens, but, even worse, he can't believe in what anyone else says, even when it is the truth....
No, more like I don't suffer fools such as yourself. You will always be impotent.

And to rid the world of this evil for good, someone has to slaughter the red heifer, the scarlet beast, and so, I am. Now that is reason for a global celebration and feast and no temple, no priest, no knives, no farm animals, no blood, no altars, no liturgy, no ritualistic trickery necessary.

Imagine that!
Secular humanism 101.

What was it you said? Oh, yeah... you aren't a religious person but you use religion as your coin to pay back religious persons.
Well yes, except that I am paying you back in your own coin. Joel 3:7, Ezekiel 11:21, Rev:18:6

And what was the other thing you said? Oh, yeah.... the NT was made up by the RCC.
No, The Roman Catholic Church made up the lie that scripture is to be taken literally. Sucker.

Last edited:
Well yes, except that I am paying you back in your own coin. Joel 3:7, Ezekiel 11:21, Rev:18:6

No, The Roman Catholic Church made up the lie that scripture is to be taken literally. Sucker.
You are doing a horrible job of chasing your tail.

Now thats really funny.

Given that satisfying your need for pleasure is the only objective you are accomplishing here, it most certainly meets the definition of impotent. As in unable to take effective action; helpless or powerless.

Given that satisfying your need for pleasure is the only objective you are accomplishing here, it most certainly meets the definition of impotent. As in unable to take effective action; helpless or powerless.
My objective is to prove that Jesus was right for the greater glory of God and the salvation of mankind which not only vindicates all people who ever put their faith in Jesus but also vindicates the Jewish people who, unlike you to your shame, have demonstrated fidelity to God by rejecting the false trinity, a false Jesus, a god made man made matzo made by human hands conjured by Rome from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world in 325CE. If I am taking some pleasure in watching your blood drain into the ground its hardly a sin. Everyone with a brain is having some fun too, feasting on fresh meat stripped from the bone and carefully trimmed from the fat which is then unceremoniously thrown on the fire as a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

And in case you haven't noticed I have already achieved my objective. In the meantime I must tell you I take no pleasure in knowing that you will continue to dig your grave for at least 1000 years.

Last edited:
My objective is to prove that Jesus was right for the greater glory of God and the salvation of mankind which not only vindicates all people who ever put their faith in Jesus but also vindicates the Jewish people who, unlike you to your shame, have demonstrated fidelity to God by rejecting the false trinity, a false Jesus, a god made man made matzo made by human hands conjured by Rome from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world in 325CE. If I am taking some pleasure in watching your blood drain into the ground its hardly a sin. Everyone with a brain is having some fun too, feasting on fresh meat stripped from the bone and carefully trimmed from the fat which is then unceremoniously thrown on the fire as a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

And in case you haven't noticed I have already achieved my objective. In the meantime I must tell you I take no pleasure in knowing that you will continue to dig your grave for at least 1000 years.
Bullshit. Your objective is to denigrate Christians with a special emphasis on Catholics. Own it.

Bullshit. Your objective is to denigrate Christians with a special emphasis on Catholics. Own it.
Two people have been jerking off in church. One has been taken, the other has been left behind.

And you can't do a damn thing about it.

Toodles!

Really? I thought it was Protestant fundamentalists. There was a big push about 1910... Followed by the Scopes monkey trial. There was a reaction to science and modernity. Islam went through the same thing.

That's where the Taliban and Boko Haram come from. Ignorance and fear.

Really? I thought it was Protestant fundamentalists. There was a big push about 1910... Followed by the Scopes monkey trial. There was a reaction to science and modernity. Islam went through the same thing.

That's where the Taliban and Boko Haram come from. Ignorance and fear.
That may be all true but so is the fact that the RCC is the source of all Christian dogma that asserts that the miracles of Jesus are to be taken literally, (a lie) giving sight to the blind, raising the dead, curing the paralyzed, healing the sick, etc., including his command to "eat my flesh", which was just a new metaphor for manna from heaven, teaching from God, the food of angels, obvious except to the deliberately ignorant, paralyzed by fear, slaves of sinful memorial bondage

The Word of God, (manna from heaven), became flesh, (the flesh of Jesus), a new metaphor for teaching from heaven, the food of angels. It never was about God becoming a human being. duh

Is that really so complicated that no one on earth can either grasp it or understand? Damn.

Is it really any wonder why God compared certain people to different species of brute wild or dumb farm animals, according to their predilections, their flesh, teaching, 'beliefs' defiles and contaminates, their blood, 'practices', vile and degrading , at least according to the Divine menu?

Last edited:
That may be all true but so is the fact that the RCC is the source of all Christian dogma that asserts that the miracles of Jesus are to be taken literally, giving sight to the blind, raising the dead, curing the paralyzed, healing the sick, etc., including his command to "eat my flesh", which is an obvious metaphor for manna from heaven, teaching from God, the food of angels, obvious except to the deliberately ignorant and paralyzed by fear, slaves of sinful memorial bondage.

The Word of God, manna from heaven, became flesh, the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for bread from heaven, the food of angels. It never was about God becoming a human being. DUH.

Is that really so complicated that no one on earth can either grasp it or understand? Damn.

I don't understand what you mean.

Forum List

Back