Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

More like...

1701371712971.png

If the war spreads and other nations get involved, I can see an Arab missile taking out the Dome of the Rock.

Since the Dome was built where the Temple was, I can see Israel taking back the Temple Mount and doing what is prophesied to happen.

If the prophecy is from God, it can't be stopped. We can only wonder how it will happen.

The Bible says there is no temple because Jesus is the temple..

I would welcome the reconstruction of the Temple of Jerusalem. Nevertheless, I think it should wait until the Arc of the Covenant is discovered.

If the war spreads and other nations get involved, I can see an Arab missile taking out the Dome of the Rock.

Since the Dome was built where the Temple was, I can see Israel taking back the Temple Mount and doing what is prophesied to happen.

If the prophecy is from God, it can't be stopped. We can only wonder how it will happen.

What makes you think other nations will get involved?

Israel hasn't been able to get along with the neighbors for 3000 years.

During the reign of emperor Julius the Jews tried to rebuild the temple.. circa 300 AD. It was felled by earthquakes and fire.

Last edited:
It's not. Modern Israel is a secular state ... not a religious one.

were that true - what difference is there for a place to build a temple and by who and of which and change the name and ban hereditary idolatry ... heaven be their true guide.

5 red heifers? When you start worshipping cows you're closer to Hinduism than anything else.
Hinduism is a sublime religion. Hindus do not worship cows --cows are a symbol of a life-giving force. It is a lovely concept. Jews do not worship cows either----the "sacrifices" constitute a symbol of the LACK OF POWER held by the priests and levites-----something neither a christian or a muslim
could possibly understand

were that true - what difference is there for a place to build a temple and by who and of which and change the name and ban hereditary idolatry ... heaven be their true guide.
no actual difference----Judaism survived without a temple before it was built and after it was destroyed. That Buraq the magic flying horse took a dump on hill which is the temple mount----is also meaningless

Forum List

Back