Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I don't know, but I think it is possible. These events may lead to the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and allow Israel to begin construction of the Third Temple where the Dome now stands

download.jpeg

Everything seems to be falling into place.

Augustine laughed when Israel was reborn too.

Prophecy marches on. Your belief is not required
I love their go-to claim of "self-fulfilling prophecies" yet when asked how that could be accomplished, they NEVER make any effort to explain how it would be done.
When the initial barrages were underway, many of them were fired toward Jerusalem as well. Considering that roughly 1 in 9 of the rockets from Gaza are falling inside Gaza, it would be a real possibility for one of their rockets to strike one of those two mosques on the Temple Mount. THAT would definitely trigger WWIII.

I love their go-to claim of "self-fulfilling prophecies" yet when asked how that could be accomplished, they NEVER make any effort to explain how it would be done.
When the initial barrages were underway, many of them were fired toward Jerusalem as well. Considering that roughly 1 in 9 of the rockets from Gaza are falling inside Gaza, it would be a real possibility for one of their rockets to strike one of those two mosques on the Temple Mount. THAT would definitely trigger WWIII.
If the war spreads and other nations get involved, I can see an Arab missile taking out the Dome of the Rock.

Since the Dome was built where the Temple was, I can see Israel taking back the Temple Mount and doing what is prophesied to happen.

If the prophecy is from God, it can't be stopped. We can only wonder how it will happen.

if it is done by them it will be in spite of the heavens ... the christian fanatic use of a missile as well the jews.

- jesus would have the temple returned in exchange for all the land falsely claimed by the jews.

If the prophecy is from God, it can't be stopped. We can only wonder how it will happen.
Here we are again ----- the standard retreat to the , "When the pigs start to fly " type of argument .

Or , is it also," When the Pigs start to fry ?" .

But there was and will be again, exactly where the Dome of the Rock sits now

Revelation 21:22

“And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.”

King James Version (KJV)

If the war spreads and other nations get involved, I can see an Arab missile taking out the Dome of the Rock.

Since the Dome was built where the Temple was, I can see Israel taking back the Temple Mount and doing what is prophesied to happen.

“And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.”

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

Forum List

Back