Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

I just cannot believe adults buy into this.
No the problem is that they don't, which is why society is in turmoil as they somehow feel like it's normal to have central sources of worship and teaching for aggressive violent religions who teach To idolize a figure or figures and whitewash their image, so you never learn from the real dirty truth, yet don't give equal rights to a central source Temple for a non idol "non offensively" violent mostly Naruralist Humanist religion (God is an Essence not a man nor form). Remember everyone but Jews are allowed to have their Central worship platforms from Vatican to Mecca and Dome Mosque to speak from teach from and worship in, even Satanists have their own central worship, but somehow Jews are restricted on their own land from having such a platform Temple to reach and teach.
There lies the problem, darkness endures when there is no light shining us the way to progress in line with creation not going against it's grain.
Remember it's with these violent religious platforms that you had over 50 million murders and over thousands of wars. They can't be of light if they bring darkness, that's like the Ayatollah telling you he's an Imam of peace teaching a religion of peace.
Noooo, not even close...

No the problem is that they don't, which is why society is in turmoil as they somehow feel like it's normal to have central sources of worship and teaching for aggressive violent religions who teach To idolize a figure or figures and whitewash their image, so you never learn from the real dirty truth, yet don't give equal rights to a central source Temple for a non idol "non offensively" violent mostly Naruralist Humanist religion (God is an Essence not a man nor form). Remember everyone but Jews are allowed to have their Central worship platforms from Vatican to Mecca and Dome Mosque to speak from teach from and worship in, even Satanists have their own central worship, but somehow Jews are restricted on their own land from having such a platform Temple to reach and teach.
There lies the problem, darkness endures when there is no light shining us the way to progress in line with creation not going against it's grain.
Remember it's with these violent religious platforms that you had over 50 million murders and over thousands of wars. They can't be of light if they bring darkness, that's like the Ayatollah telling you he's an Imam of peace teaching a religion of peace.
Noooo, not even close...

Why don't the Jews build a new temple? It's obviously important to them now. The Haram Al Sharif is 1300 years old. Leave it alone and build in another place.

Noooo, not even close...
So you think the way forward is to go back to slaughtering farm animals in yet another fancy temple (made by human hands) throwing the scraps to the captivated throngs? What a guy!

Wait! Let me guess! You want to be the high priest? A glorified butcher? Copra sanctum!!

Can't you take a hint from God?

Last edited:
Why don't the Jews build a new temple? It's obviously important to them now. The Haram Al Sharif is 1300 years old. Leave it alone and build in another place.
My suggestion to the Temple bldg orgs which I gathered years back was to build next to the Dome as protection since they won't risk their dome to destroy the Mikdash. The Dome secrets Moshiach all over the place, they just haven't figured it out, because there is no platform to teach anyone.
There's only 1 person who can teach in both the Mikdash and the Dome that Muslims are required to listen to:
Sura 2:98

So you think the way forward is to go back to slaughtering farm animals in yet another fancy temple (made by human hands) throwing the scraps to the captivated throngs? What a guy!

Wait! Let me guess! You want to be the high priest? A glorified butcher? Copra sanctum!!

I'm told animal sacrifice was just a cook out.

My suggestion to the Temple bldg orgs which I gathered years back was to build next to the Dome as protection since they won't risk their dome to destroy the Mikdash. The Dome secrets Moshiach all over the place, they just haven't figured it out, because there is no platform to teach anyone.
There's only 1 person who can teach in both the Mikdash and the Dome that Muslims are required to listen to:
Sura 2:98

Why would Muslims destroy their temple?

So you won't be celebrating thanksgiving and making plates for your guests to take home or inviting lone people for your feast or donating food to shelters??
Then you shouldn't be blasting people and systems that do.

So you won't be celebrating thanksgiving and making plates for your guests to take home or inviting lone people for your feast or donating food to shelters??
Then you shouldn't be blasting people and systems that do.

You don't need a temple to have a cook out or share a meal with the neighbors.

You don't need a temple to have a cook out or share a meal with the neighbors.
And you don't need shoes to have a cook out or share a meal so no need for shoes right? People of San Francisco would disagree.
If you are happy with the way the Vatican has helped stabilize the world in it's thousands of wars and over 50 million murders being the god of this world, then by all means continue the status quo, how's that working out for you? I can't hear you, you are wearing a mask and hiding in your panic room.
🤷

And you don't need shoes to have a cook out or share a meal so no need for shoes right?

Is that the best you can do? Damn. You could have just agreed. Maybe you should try to come up with another analogy that actually makes some sense of animal sacrifice for the expiation of sin.

And you wanted to be the high priest. Pft.

If you are happy with the way the Vatican has helped stabilize the world in it's thousands of wars and over 50 million murders being the god of this world, then by all means continue the starus quo,

What does the evil perpetuated by the Vatican have to do with the evil of animal sacrifice?

Do you really think that slaughtering a farm animal can spare you from the consequence of sin?

Damn.

Thats as dumb as thinking Jesus dying spares believers from the consequence of their own sin.

Isn't it? HELLO? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

Last edited:
And you don't need shoes to have a cook out or share a meal so no need for shoes right? People of San Francisco would disagree.
If you are happy with the way the Vatican has helped stabilize the world in it's thousands of wars and over 50 million murders being the god of this world, then by all means continue the status quo, how's that working out for you? I can't hear you, you are wearing a mask and hiding in your panic room.
🤷

Why insult the Vatican? I'm lost. What inferiority complex is this?

Why insult the Vatican? I'm lost. What inferiority complex is this?
Seriously? Just take a minute out of your busy day and try to imagine the unspeakable suffering endured for millennia by anyone who refused to worship Jesus as if he was an edible mangod or didn't buy into the bullshit that being human is inherently evil because of the A&E fairy tale...

You can do it!

Even so, his impugning the Vatican does in no way support his perverse desire to build a temple as if animal sacrifice is somehow more rational than human sacrifice for the expiation of sin.

Last edited:
Seriously? Just take a minute out of your busy day and try to imagine the unspeakable suffering endured for millennia by anyone who refused to worship Jesus as if he was an edible mangod.

You can do it!
I know about the history of the catholic church, but that is in the past. Protestants did some terrible things as well. Men often make a mess of things.

I know about the history of the catholic church, but that is in the past. Protestants did some terrible things as well. Men often make a mess of things.
Past? lol You may not realize this but the church hasn't changed a bit since the inquisition. Their methods of torture, persecution, and subjugation have just become slightly more sophisticated.

Bottom line is that ever since 325CE the church has been using the power of death consequent to defying the divine commands to subjugate the nations by rendering their populations oblivious to their own demise, incapable of rational thought, or escaping their bondage to sin and its curse.

Just by getting people to get down on their knees to worship a false mangod that never existed.

Fact. The church has become the habitation of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird.

Last edited:
You may not realize this but the church hasn't changed a bit since the inquisition. Their methods of torture, persecution, and subjugation have just become slightly more sophisticated.

Bottom line is that ever since 325CE the church has been using the power of death consequent to defying the divine commands to subjugate the nations by rendering their populations oblivious to their own demise, incapable of rational thought, or escaping their bondage to sin and its curse.

Just by getting people to get down on their knees to worship a false Jesus that never existed.

The church has become the habitation of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird.
Do you have a recent example?

Forum List

Back