Will The Right Demand Putin Be Impeached?

Interesting. Everyone on the right is side stepping the question. They seem to have forgotten the love fest they had over Putin some weeks ago, comparing him to Obama and stating explicitly how much better a president and leader he would be than Obama. Now, we see him doing the same type of thing they virulently attack Obama for, demanding he be impeached, but when Putin does it, it's none of their business. Hilarious. Talking out of both sides of their mouths they are. Pathetic.

They were embarrassed that a murderous, totalitarian, lying thug had to bail their President out of an overseas crisis. Even more so that such a thug would look like the hero over their President. I suspect if they magically had the power to impeach him from his office in Russia, they would gleefully do so. But he's in Russia.

So after the NSA fiasco, the right was demanding investigations, firings, and the impeachment of President Obama, among other things.

Now that Russia has been caught doing the same thing, will the right's hero Pootin get the same treatment?

After months of taking grief for snooping on foreign leaders, the Obama administration found itself on the other side on Thursday after a private telephone call between two American diplomats appeared on the Internet in a breach that the White House tied to Russia.

A link to the secret recording was sent out in a Twitter message earlier Thursday by the account of Dmitry Loskutov, an aide to Russia’s deputy prime minister. “Sort of controversial judgment from Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland speaking about the EU,” the message said, clearly trying to drive a wedge between the United States and Europe.

Obama administration officials took that as confirmation of their suspicion that the conversation was intercepted or at least disseminated by Russia’s government, which has sheltered Edward J. Snowden, the National Security Agency contractor who exposed American eavesdropping of foreign leaders like Angela Merkel of Germany.

Nope, they won't make a peep. Putin hates gays as much as the right wing conservatives do.

However......................the far right is more than happy to supply help to places like Uganda where they kill the gays.

Lol, more bullshit libtard lies.

roflmao

Interesting. Everyone on the right is side stepping the question. They seem to have forgotten the love fest they had over Putin some weeks ago, comparing him to Obama and stating explicitly how much better a president and leader he would be than Obama. Now, we see him doing the same type of thing they virulently attack Obama for, demanding he be impeached, but when Putin does it, it's none of their business. Hilarious. Talking out of both sides of their mouths they are. Pathetic.

A person can agree with Putin on one subject and not endorse EVERYTHING the dude does or believes.

This is something you libtards cant seem to grasp.

Why do you have to call me a name? I am not being rude to you. Calling me or anyone else names like this makes every point you make a zero point. If you can't be civil, then don't expect anything you say to be taken seriously.

They were embarrassed that a murderous, totalitarian, lying thug had to bail their President out of an overseas crisis. Even more so that such a thug would look like the hero over their President. I suspect if they magically had the power to impeach him from his office in Russia, they would gleefully do so. But he's in Russia.

They were drooling all over the idea of him and making him out to be a shining example of what a leader should be. It was nearly traitorous and indicated they had no idea whatsoever, or didn't care, that Putin is a ruthless, vicious dictator

So after the NSA fiasco, the right was demanding investigations, firings, and the impeachment of President Obama, among other things.

Now that Russia has been caught doing the same thing, will the right's hero Pootin get the same treatment?

The right would first have to draft Putin, have him run as a Republican, win..and then cry for impeachment. Which would be unlikely.

No Republican President has ever been impeached.

Really? No Republican President? Ever heard of a dude named Nixon?

Richard Milhous Nixon (January 9, 1913 – April 22, 1994) was the 37th President of the United States, serving from 1969 to 1974, when he became the only president to resign the office. Nixon had previously served as a Republican U.S. Representative and Senator from California and as the 36th Vice President of the United States from 1953 to 1961.

Richard Nixon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah..............he resigned, but it was only to avoid the impeachment proceedings that had already been started against him.

He resigned.

My point stands.

A person can agree with Putin on one subject and not endorse EVERYTHING the dude does or believes.

Why do you have to call me a name? I am not being rude to you. Calling me or anyone else names like this makes every point you make a zero point. If you can't be civil, then don't expect anything you say to be taken seriously.

I just call them like I see them, sweetheart.

If you didn't act like a moron I wouldn't call you a moron.

The right would first have to draft Putin, have him run as a Republican, win..and then cry for impeachment. Which would be unlikely.

No Republican President has ever been impeached.

Really? No Republican President? Ever heard of a dude named Nixon?

Richard Milhous Nixon (January 9, 1913 – April 22, 1994) was the 37th President of the United States, serving from 1969 to 1974, when he became the only president to resign the office. Nixon had previously served as a Republican U.S. Representative and Senator from California and as the 36th Vice President of the United States from 1953 to 1961.

Richard Nixon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah..............he resigned, but it was only to avoid the impeachment proceedings that had already been started against him.

He resigned.

My point stands.

Lol, a libtard circle jerk.

Nope, they won't make a peep. Putin hates gays as much as the right wing conservatives do.

However......................the far right is more than happy to supply help to places like Uganda where they kill the gays.

roflmao

Those aren't lies.

'The rainbow belongs to God': Anti-gay US pastor sets sights on Sochi Olympics - NBC News
John Boehner Hit For Giving Space To Group That Loves Russia's Gay Propaganda Laws
"C Street," Jeff Sharlet's examination of the evangelical group, the Fellowship
In some instances, the Fellowship's role is clear enough. Sharlet begins his story with the religious bedfellows who have occupied the Fellowship's C Street boarding house in Capitol Hill over the years, politicians such as Nevada Sen. John Ensign and Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn. Ensign lived at the C Street residence while he had an extramarital affair with the wife of a close friend and political aide. Coburn, after urging his fellow senator to end the relationship and save his marriage, tried to broker a financial settlement for Ensign's now-former aide.

Sharlet documents the connections that Fellowship members have formed with dictators and thugs around the world, focusing in particular on the ministry's activities in Uganda. In 2009, Uganda's parliament began considering a bill that would condemn to death persons who committed "aggravated homosexuality," such as multiple acts of homosexual sex. Sharlet assigns substantial blame for this barbaric idea to American evangelicals and, in particular, to the Fellowship. "The Family didn't pull the trigger," he writes, "[but] they provided the gun." While Sharlet finds Fellowship connections with a number of Ugandan politicians (including Member of Parliament David Bahati, who introduced the bill), the extent of the Fellowship's influence on political developments in Uganda remains opaque.

Your name calling reflects back onto you; it has nothing to do with me. Someone who uses name calling in debate or discussion illustrates their own limitations, not the limitations of the person or people they are calling names. It's like a boomerang. When you call me or others a name, it just comes back to you and what you are. You simply demonstrate your own lack of civility, your own lack of education, and your own lack of intelligence.

Last edited:

roflmao

Those aren't lies.

'The rainbow belongs to God': Anti-gay US pastor sets sights on Sochi Olympics - NBC News
John Boehner Hit For Giving Space To Group That Loves Russia's Gay Propaganda Laws
In some instances, the Fellowship's role is clear enough. Sharlet begins his story with the religious bedfellows who have occupied the Fellowship's C Street boarding house in Capitol Hill over the years, politicians such as Nevada Sen. John Ensign and Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn. Ensign lived at the C Street residence while he had an extramarital affair with the wife of a close friend and political aide. Coburn, after urging his fellow senator to end the relationship and save his marriage, tried to broker a financial settlement for Ensign's now-former aide.

Sharlet documents the connections that Fellowship members have formed with dictators and thugs around the world, focusing in particular on the ministry's activities in Uganda. In 2009, Uganda's parliament began considering a bill that would condemn to death persons who committed "aggravated homosexuality," such as multiple acts of homosexual sex. Sharlet assigns substantial blame for this barbaric idea to American evangelicals and, in particular, to the Fellowship. "The Family didn't pull the trigger," he writes, "[but] they provided the gun." While Sharlet finds Fellowship connections with a number of Ugandan politicians (including Member of Parliament David Bahati, who introduced the bill), the extent of the Fellowship's influence on political developments in Uganda remains opaque.

While Putin is to be congratulated in putting a chill on the Gay Mafia, no one is advocating gays be killed other than some crack pots who are not accepted members of any conservative groups, you lying shithead.

They were drooling all over the idea of him and making him out to be a shining example of what a leader should be. It was nearly traitorous and indicated they had no idea whatsoever, or didn't care, that Putin is a ruthless, vicious dictator

Well, I suppose that would be the hard left-wing version of what they were doing.

I suspect what they were "drooling over" was an opportunity to attack Obama, since our toxic political climate is such that partisan ideologues will leverage any opportunity, even appearing to cheer on a thug -- like, say a Putin or a Castro -- to score points.

Which is just another example of why partisan ideologues have zero credibility.

Your name calling reflects back onto you; it has nothing to do with me. Someone who uses name calling in debate or discussion illustrates their own limitations, not the limitations of the person or people they are calling names. It's like a boomerang. When you call me or others a name, it just comes back to you and what you are.

lol, I point out that agreeing with Putin is not an endorsement of him and libtards are being idiots for doing so, and you think that means all I have said bears no weight?

Yes, once again, you are a moron.

roflmao

Those aren't lies.

While Putin is to be congratulated in putting a chill on the Gay Mafia, no one is advocating gays be killed other than some crack pots who are not accepted members of any conservative groups, you lying shithead.

Wait, what?

You just said there was no right wing support. I bring you several links showing that to be untrue and now they are "crack pots"?

C-Street is home to many conservative congress people.

And Boehner hosted openly avowed anti-gay groups.

Why are they doing that for "Crack Pots"?

After months of taking grief for snooping on foreign leaders, the Obama administration found itself on the other side on Thursday after a private telephone call between two American diplomats appeared on the Internet in a breach that the White House tied to Russia.

A link to the secret recording was sent out in a Twitter message earlier Thursday by the account of Dmitry Loskutov, an aide to Russia’s deputy prime minister. “Sort of controversial judgment from Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland speaking about the EU,” the message said, clearly trying to drive a wedge between the United States and Europe.

Obama administration officials took that as confirmation of their suspicion that the conversation was intercepted or at least disseminated by Russia’s government, which has sheltered Edward J. Snowden, the National Security Agency contractor who exposed American eavesdropping of foreign leaders like Angela Merkel of Germany.

No, because he is an obvious communist.... Unlike Obama who impersonates a Democrat, but is a card carrying communist, with the unappealing quality of a narcissist. :lol:

-Geaux

Last edited:

Well, I suppose that would be the hard left-wing version of what they were doing.

I suspect what they were "drooling over" was an opportunity to attack Obama, since our toxic political climate is such that partisan ideologues will leverage any opportunity, even appearing to cheer on a thug -- like, say a Putin or a Castro -- to score points.

Here's a "partisan ideologue with zero credibility".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

See that?

He DEFENDED the President.

One side paints in the lines.

One side doesn't.

There isn't an equivalence here.

Obama cult followers are strange little people

Don't pay attention to this fail of a thread and still DEMAND OBama be impeached for abusing his power of the government against WE THE PEOPLE of the United States

Here's a "partisan ideologue with zero credibility".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

See that?

He DEFENDED the President.

One side paints in the lines.

One side doesn't.

There isn't an equivalence here.

Yes, I realize that for partisan ideologues, one exception to the rule or even a few exceptions negate the rule. That's the binary, black & white way that partisan ideologues look at things. From both ends of the spectrum, as naturally as breathing.

Life isn't either/or.

And I realize how much partisan ideologues hate being compared to those they loathe. That mirror can be a nasty place, I'm sure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back