If The Biden/Harris Administration Succeed and Conquer America What Will Happen When The Democrats Realize The Truth?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The fact that they're doomed too I mean. No wall of protection again or true security in this country. (Mentally ill men and the military don't mix.) No oil to keep them warm in the winter time and to power their vehicles so they'll barely be able to get to where they want to go.

No means of protection for themselves (they want to defund the police so badly) if the government wants to overpower them and throw them in concentration camps. They'll barely be able to feed themselves and take care of themselves with inflation continuing to rise and many of them are perfectly capable of working (unlike me where I really want a job but can't get one right now) and yet refuse to get off their butts to get one.

If they're white they will have to choose the neighborhoods that they live in very carefully and their children will be too mentally indoctrinated in school and won't will be successful in the future either to be able to get jobs and function in society themselves.

To top it all off we're very close to having another war and communist countries like Russia and China not only have us on our radar but are currently sleeping with the Biden/Harris Administration.

If you don't vote for Trump after realizing what all is going on, you don't have any common sense whatsoever.

Btw, this message has been brought to you by somebody who has learning disabilities but yet even I can see the truth.

Btw, this message has been brought to you by somebody who has learning disabilities
You should get those treated. You sound like you’re off your meds.

We’re not close to a war. We’re not circling the drain. We have challenges just like we always have. Your blob didn’t address any of them because he didn’t have the stomach to do the job (ironically considering the size of his stomach).

The fact that they're doomed too I mean. No wall of protection again or true security in this country. (Mentally ill men and the military don't mix.) No oil to keep them warm in the winter time and to power their vehicles so they'll barely be able to get to where they want to go.

No means of protection for themselves (they want to defund the police so badly) if the government wants to overpower them and throw them in concentration camps. They'll barely be able to feed themselves and take care of themselves with inflation continuing to rise and many of them are perfectly capable of working (unlike me where I really want a job but can't get one right now) and yet refuse to get off their butts to get one.

If they're white they will have to choose the neighborhoods that they live in very carefully and their children will be too mentally indoctrinated in school and won't will be successful in the future either to be able to get jobs and function in society themselves.

To top it all off we're very close to having another war and communist countries like Russia and China not only have us on our radar but are currently sleeping with the Biden/Harris Administration.

If you don't vote for Trump after realizing what all is going on, you don't have any common sense whatsoever.

Btw, this message has been brought to you by somebody who has learning disabilities but yet even I can see the truth.
You are far more intelligent than any Joe Biden Voter.

Bidenet.png

You are far more intelligent than any Joe Biden Voter.

View attachment 943979

Thanks, but I'm just highly observant and it was something that I was just thinking about. The democrats voted for somebody just because they hate Trump so much, but they have absolutely no idea the outcome it's going to be if they wind up getting their way. Humongous backfire and it's most definitely going to come and bite them in the end if that happens.

Vote for the orange bag O' shit, or the world ends. :rolleyes: Partisan alarmist nonsense.

Same at it ever was. :rolleyes:

You should get those treated. You sound like you’re off your meds.

We’re not close to a war. We’re not circling the drain. We have challenges just like we always have. Your blob didn’t address any of them because he didn’t have the stomach to do the job (ironically considering the size of his stomach).
We’re not close to war? We are funding two new wars in Ukraine and Gaza.

The next step is sending troops into Ukraine, because “we can’t let Putin win”.

Vote for the orange bag O' shit, or the world ends. :rolleyes: Partisan alarmist nonsense.

Same at it ever was. :rolleyes:

Where's the lie in what I said?

We’re not close to war? We are funding two new wars in Ukraine and Gaza.

The next step is sending troops into Ukraine, because “we can’t let Putin win”.

I'm recently new to this war in Gaza thing because usually I avoid violent news stories but since it's been brought up at my house recently, are we seriously funding Gaza? It's amazing what all I must have missed then. Instead of concerning ourselves with different countries though when are we going to start concerning ourselves with ourselves first again? I mean don't get me wrong, I am highly worried about Israel and a tad for Ukraine but I'm worried about America most of all.

I won't call you a liar. You sincerely believe in the garbage you believe in (cough*CULT*cough). :itsok:

Can't help your grievance.

Can't believe in facts if they truly are facts because it's the truth. You could believe that the sky is purple and I would tell you that it's blue as that's a fact where yours would simply be a fantasy.

Yes we send billions in “aid” to Israel.
We also send “aid” to Gaza.

In fact Biden wants to build a floating base off the coast there to be a new target for Islamic terrorists.

No kidding. That's what their administration wants though.

Can't believe in facts if they truly are facts because it's the truth. You could believe that the sky is purple and I would tell you that it's blue as that's a fact where yours would simply be a fantasy.
Then as far as I'm concerned, you believe you live under a purple sky. A fantasy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This is stupid. We know what's going on and that is precisely the reason NOT to vote for Trump.

This is stupid. We know what's going on and that is precisely the reason NOT to vote for Trump.
What is going on is that as Americans men and women and children in foreign nations are making products for us to survive. Technologies have given us home entertainment and computers and other ways accessing incredible internet and social media outlets bringing in many ways public comforts of relaxation to home. We spend the money for this, and it has enriched corporate interests involved and they are getting richer. You speak from the ghetto agenda constantly. So, a ghetto home can be in needed repairs and have the comforts of internet and social media outlets within it along with cable TV. Squandering the money needed for repairs.

Forum List

Back